Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

vrado meet jordan

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

vrado meet jordan - Page 5 Empty Re: vrado meet jordan

Post by jadeitehx Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:01 am

"oohhh fhhhhkkkjkj" groan Vrado that at the beginning at least was able to control a bit his voice , hanging on the sheets harder to keep control of himself , but the quicking up ramming was forcing his cock to swing and bounce on his tummy harder as well , making it loose some wetness fron the tip , "ye..yes i was... used to..hhnn ram and..fuuck for gooood" he try.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:18 am

"So, could you moan for me, after all, you are the woman in this relationship right now aren't you?" Jordan asked, riding him faster, useing his hair for leverage.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:25 am

Vrado groan a bit harder , hus teeths nibbling his lips as he try at least keep himself for screaming in pleasure. But she was right , and her ramming skill was forcing him to admit it as he was on all four and heating up his lust. "aaahhhnn" a loud pitch exclamation escaped from him mouth as his head was pulled back by the air , unknow to him his body was showing Jordan she was right as his hips began meet her pumping movements.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:34 am

"Good boy! Wait, hang on!" Jordan moaned, and released another load. She then pulled out, and focused, bringing her cock back into her pussy. She then layed down next to Vrado and kissed him on the forehead. "Good night sweety!" Jordan said, rubbing his hair.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:42 am

"AAAHH YE....YESSSSSSHHHH"mhe screamed loud this time as he felt filled drom Jordan seed again and crumbled forward halfsleep , hardbreathing and all swety (not to mention the overflowing of the succubus juice frm mouth and rear. When Jordan caressed his hairs she noticed both a big wicked smile on his face and that the sheets at his crotch level were drenched in his own cum.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:14 am

"Hehe, you naughty boy! Well, you have one week to serve me, so let's get to sleep..." Jordan said, laying down as she fell asleep with him for a while. When she woke up the nest morning, she kissed him to wake him up. "We should go get some breakfast, I'm starving!"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:27 am

- - - - - - - - - - DAY ONE of the free vacation week - - - - - - - - - -

Vrado usually woke up late but this morning the kiss was enough to have his eyes open right into Jordan0s face , he smiled (istintively) then blushed , "hey that was a hell of a trick , i mean surprise .." he gulped fast reaching a sitting position and noticing a envelope near the door. he moved to catch it , trying look as natural as he could not sure about what to say after the night , it was clear that he had liked it , but was somewhat scared to admit it. "well well.. the director want us in his office to give us the free pass for all the 'pinapina' village shops , for whatever we could use it". At first he thought that he could wait , but then realized that in the heat of the moment he had his dress almost all ripped off last night and that he had lost his baggage , "hey you ripped off my clothes... naughty brat" he teased , "i guess that we could use that for buying me some new ones first" he add "and then i too need something to put in my mouth" his words come out without thinking "i mean eat something .."then he blushed more , "food ..i mean food... and first i guess i need a shower" he add it cause he felt that really needed it , but not noticeing that his mouth and inner legs were still showing Jordan's signs. He quickly moved in the bathroom and after a shower came out wearing a sating bathrobe "i guess i need to use this till we get to the shop , right? cause you will buy me dresses.. right?"
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:44 am

"Do you want me to buy you normal clothes for you or dresses? Because I think that you would look adoreable in frills!" Jordan teased, struting up to him, and grabbed his hand. She had put on clothes already, so she was ready to go to get some food. "Hehe, that was fun last night! We'll have to do it again soon!" Jordan said as she walked to the cafeteria with him.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:35 am

"yeah..do ti again! he mumbled as he got pulled from Jordan , not leaving her hand. All the people that met going to the cafeteria watched at him carefully , some laughing soft other in disbelief , after all it was a high level hotel and seeing someone walking through the corridor and the main all , not to mention the near streets dressed only with a bathrobe was quite remarkable. "do you have already taken the free pass? or do you plan at least to offer methe breakfast after last night?2 he teased , "by the way..." he lean whispering in her ears as they walked "wjere the hell you hided that.. it was almost as big as mine".
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:07 pm

"I'm getting you food, don't worry..." Jordan said, now listening to Vrado's whispering, she started to whisper back. "Silly, I hide it in my pussy, and last time I checked, I'm bigger than you, well in that sense anyway!" Jordan left and got their food, coming back to Vrado and gave him his plate, she started to eat and then talked to Vrado. "Eat up!"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next