Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Strange creatures indeed (succubus v. human)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Strange creatures indeed (succubus v. human) - Page 4 Empty Re: Strange creatures indeed (succubus v. human)

Post by Whipwreck Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:26 pm

"Oops! Down I go!" Richard said, due to blood loss, he wasn't thinking straight and just fell backwards. He then felt Tiss getting on top of him, and thought nothing big of it, but he hallucinated and started to thrash about, before regaining his thoughts....kind of. "Oh hey lady... there were some spiders on me, but now you're here...isn't that just the oddest thing!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Strange creatures indeed (succubus v. human) - Page 4 Empty Re: Strange creatures indeed (succubus v. human)

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:03 pm

"Oh my," Tiss said. She looked down at Richard, who was beginning to hallucinate due to loss of blood. "Well, this can't go on any more," Tiss said, waving her hand over Richard's body. She sealed his wounds, siphoning the blood on his body away as well. She didn't want Richard to die before she fucked him, after all!

"Now just stay down quietly," Tiss said. She gently peeled off Richard's pants, revealing his still erect member. Tiss slowly went lower, until her face was right next to his manhood. She gave the erect rod a little lick, just teasing Richard.

"Do you want me to continue?" Tiss asked teasingly. She would whether he wanted to or not.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:13 pm

"Huh? HEY!" Richard would shout, trying to get his pants back on and would roll away. "Thank you for healing me.... Well, I guess if you don't take too much...yet, I think you should get some now, but the rest should be after we spar some if you can win, deal?" Richard would say, going back and dropping his pants.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:28 pm

Tiss wouldn't let Richard get away so easily, especially not after she used her energy to heal him. "Hey! Stay down!" Tiss said, "I just used energy to heal you, I'm not going to let you go!" She used all her weight to keep Richard down, before she grabbed Richard's member in her hand.

"Just stay down!" Tiss said, taking Richard's penis in her mouth, trying to give him a blowjob to keep him obedient.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:32 pm

"Huh? Ohhhh....." Richard said, totally relaxed at Tiss' blowjob, just laying down like an obedient slave. He just sat there for a while before speaking again. "Please don't take too much, I would like to spar with you, and if you beat me then you can take all you want, however you need..."

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:01 am

"It's not your position to make demands," Tiss chided, stopping her sensual blowjob to speak. Tiss then took Richard's meat fully in the mouth again, putting it all the way in, deepthroating Richard's penis, her tongue expertly wrapping around the hot member, teasing it with gentle licks. She made sure Richard felt all of it, getting his member really hard before stopping.

"Hmm... looks like you're ready," Tiss said. She would then slowly get up, her fingers teasing the folds of her tight pussy until opening it. "Now, I'm going to take your energy!" Tiss said, impaling herself on Richard's hard pussy, letting the hard member pierce her pussy and enter her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:22 am

"Huh?!" Richard kind of suprised at Tiss' hostility, then again he shouldn't have been suprised. He visibly enjoyed the deepthroat blowjob. He enjoyed the expert licks of her tongue, the way she took his entire member. When she got up and teased herself, he thought that was just plain sexy, but after what she said and impaled herself on his member, he tryed to take her off of him, if he succeeded, she would quickly get up and pull up his pants. "You're going to have to try harder then that!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:42 am

Tiss snarled when Richard began to protest again. She would push down on his chest as hard as she could, while impaling herself deeper on Richard's cock, before riding it up and down, hoping her hot actions would force him to stop moving, and her sex juices, now flowing freely out of her pussy, would cloud Richard's mind and put him in heat long enough for Tiss to extract a good amount of energy.

"Just stay put human!" Tiss said, while letting out soft moans every time she went down on the hot penis.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:50 am

"Yes ma'am... could you please use your tail?" Richard said in a daze, laying still for a while, feeling the energy leave his body. He realized what he said and what was happening and aimed for punch to Tiss' face, though he was weaked and it would not harm her as much as it normally would though.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:43 am

"Use my tail? Oh how naughty!" Tiss said happily, sure now that Richard was under her control. She raised her tail, reaching down to gently poke Richard in his butthole. She knew some human males actually enjoyed being penetrated there, and wondered if this stupid human was one of them. But before she could get started, Richard's hand snapped up and smacked her cheek. Tiss, feeling the stinging pain, was at first shocked, before flying into a rage.

"You! How dare you hit my face!" she snarled. Her tail slammed into Richard's asshole, piercing deep inside. Tiss began riding Richard with a passion now, her pussy squeezing Richard's penis tightly. "I'll fuck you so hard, you won't even be able to move!" Tiss said.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next