Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Strange creatures indeed (succubus v. human)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Strange creatures indeed (succubus v. human) - Page 3 Empty Re: Strange creatures indeed (succubus v. human)

Post by Whipwreck Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:41 am

"You know, there is something that I want to know..." Richard stupidly went up and grabed Tiss' hands, looking at them with curiosity. "How did you summon that trident? Was it magic? Hammer space? Was it just invisible?" Richard was questionable about what was just a simple question to her, he was clearly distracted.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Strange creatures indeed (succubus v. human) - Page 3 Empty Re: Strange creatures indeed (succubus v. human)

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:07 am

Tiss gasped when Richard just went and grabbed her hands. "Is this guy an idiot?" Tiss thought. She tugged her hands free from Richard's grasp, taking another step back, bending her knees a little bit while clenching her hands into fists.

"It's obviously magic!" Tiss snarled. Given the chance, she quickly snapped her fingers once more, and the trident appeared in her hands again. Pointing it at Richard, Tiss let out a short yell before she charged, this time attempting to bury the three spearpoints into Richard's gut!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:16 am

"Well, sor-" Before Richard could answer back he was stabed in the stomach, feeling a large amount of pain surgeing through his body. Richard would grab a hold of the trident again, swing it to the side to try to fling Tiss off of it, before removeing it and would hold on tightly to it, hopeing it would work, stupidly. He was holding his stomach tightly, trying to make the bleeding stop. "Ouch! This weapon hurts a lot! Maybe you should feel it!" Richard would yell, tossing it at her.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:24 am

Richard again proved his great strength and resistance to pain by nearly tossing Tiss off of her own trident. She let go, flapping her wings a few times to land safely back within the water. When she heard Richard complaining about how much it hurt, she was quick to respond.

"Well of course it hurts! If it didn't, I wouldn't be using it!" Tiss said. When Richard decided to throw the weapon at her, Tiss couldn't help but laugh at the stupidity, ducking off to the side and grabbing the long spear-shaft and spinning the weapon around. "Thank's for giving it back!" Tiss said before dashing at Richard again, this time aiming an overhead strike at his shoulder!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:31 am

"NRRGGG!" Richard grunted, feeling the pain of the trident in his shoulder. He would try to remove it, and send her down into the water. Richard would now try bending the trident, whether Tiss held on to it or not. If it worked then it would basicly be useless, but his shoulder was really weak though, he got on his knees, holding himself again, using one arm to keep himself up, but it looked like he was bowing.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:49 pm

Tiss snarled when Richard, still displaying his strength despite the multiple stab wounds, pulled her trident out of her shoulder and bent the tip. Tiss still remained standing in the water, though now her stabbing weapon wasn't going to stab much. She would have to get that fixed later.

"Well, you've ruined my trident," Tiss said, "What next oh great stupid human? Are you going to come after me?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:58 pm

"Well, that might be smart- AHHH!" Richard shouted, trying to get up, but due to his stab wounds he could not focus enough to get up. "Well, of coarse I had to ruin you trident, you were trying to kill me! OWW!" Richard shouted in pain, he could not get up at this moment.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:08 pm

"I wasn't trying to kill you!" Tiss said, shaking her head in denial, "You're no use to me dead. I can't take energy from a dead body." She took a step closer to Richard. He seemed to be a little debilitated by the pain now. Tiss didn't like to fight without her trident, so she was going to try seducing him again.

"So then, how 'bout we make a deal?" Tiss said, "I can heal your wounds. But in return, you've got to let me take your energy. If you don't protest too much, I won't kill you. How about it?" Tiss smiled, licking her lips. "I mean, you'll be dead if you don't accept..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:13 pm

"Hmmm although that sounds tempting..." Richard grabbed both of her shoulders and started to squeeze hard. "How do I know that you are not lying?" Richard would let go and stand up, with some struggle of coarse. "Again, if you want my energy so badly, you'll have to get it the old fashioned way!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:22 pm

"Well, ok," Tiss said, agreeing to Richard's "suggestion." She would walk up to Richard and give him a light push, hoping to make him fall on the yellow sands bordering the oasis. She would then get down on top of him and proceed with her usual seduction. She thought Richard, because he was losing so much blood, would be weak enough to just push around at this point.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next