Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Suyou vs Rita

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Suyou vs Rita - Page 4 Empty Re: Suyou vs Rita

Post by Toshokan Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:24 pm

"Hm? What was that again?" Now that Suyou seemed weaker, Rita was starting to enjoy the situation. To punish Suyou because of the second insult, she sent down a second stomp that was actually stronger than the first. "Now, why don't you say you're sorry for calling me a bitch?" After the stomp, her foot remained on her crotch, grinding it and also giving the psychological threat of a third stomp if Suyou didn't comply.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:31 pm

"GAHHHHHH!!!" Suyou screamed as yet another heavy blow slammed into her womanhood. SHe practically went limp after that, only writhing and moaning in pain once Rita placed he foor on her sex. The thought of enduring another harsh strike to that area made Suyou abandon her foolish pride, and comply to Rita's demand. "I-I'm sorry," Suyou whimpered, a tear dripping down her face. "Please let me go..."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:09 pm

"Now that's better." She turned Suyou's leg slightly to the side, keeping the hold on. This way, the stress would change and go to a mostly fresh tendon in Suyou's leg. "But I don't want to stop right now. After all, you even went out of your way to propose a spar... it would be terribly rude of me to make your goodwill go to waste." As she punished Suyou's ankle in a new and interesting way, she kept her foot on Suyou's crotch, now rubbing it more lightly.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:45 pm

Suyou whimpered pitifully as Rita switched the pressure being applied to her poor leg, still writhing weakly on the mat. She was afraid to try anything else with the presense of Rita's foot still on her crotch. She certainly didn't want to experience that pain again. "Y-You're not a newbie," Suyou muttered. The whole charade was now clear to her. Rita had tricked Suyou0 just as she was going to trick her!
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:45 pm

"Oh?" Rita feigned a surprised gasp, then burst out in delighted laughter for some seconds. "Haha... Suyou dear, I never said I was one!" She regained her composure and kept talking in a haughty tone. "Perhaps I owe you a proper introduction. Nice to meet you. I'm Rita." She lifted her foot. "Mistress Rita." Her foot came down on Suyou's crotch, then got up, then stomped down again and again. "I'm not a newbie, my hobby is breaking people, and you are my prey!" She punctuated every pause with another stomp, wanting to leave Suyou in shambles.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:13 pm

That haughty laugh of Rita's only confirmed Suyou's suspicions. SHe had been tricked by the little mistress. Suyou let out yet another agonized scream as Rita's foot came down on her battered crotch, and was about to plead for mercy when a second stomp cut he off, eliciting yet another scream. By the time Rita finished, SUyou was a whimpering and blubbering mess, tears flowing freely down her face. SHe was afraid to even move now, the mere threat of more crotch stomps terrfying her.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:42 pm

After her intense stomping session, Rita at last let go of Suyou's damaged leg. The little dommie was grinning from ear to ear; it was terribly satisfying to make such a strong woman bawl like a small child. More than being unable to fight back, Rita presumed that Suyou would soon lose her will to resist. By the looks of it, she should be close to her breaking point already, but Rita wanted to be sure of it. She walked around her sprawled body and kneeled in front of her face. "Now, do you understand who I am?" She cupped Suyou's chin and turned it towards her, looking at her teary face. "You can just nod, if you like," she said, staring into her eyes.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:33 am

Suyou gasped as her leg was finally released, flopping uselessly to the mat. Her entire body was paralysed with pain after Rita' cruel attacks. She lay on the mat unmoving, other than a few sobs and shivers. When Rita lifted her head to look at her, Suyou's was powerless to stop her, whimpering a small noise. SHe stared back with tearfilled eyes and slowly nodded.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:09 am

"Good." Her voice was now steady. Her cruel and pretty eyes kept staring, digging into Suyou's mind. "But now you have to introduce yourself as well." She smirked, laying her free hand onto Suyou's cheek and slowly caressing it. Her face got much closer to hers. "Tell me who you are."

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:38 am

Suyou shivered as Rita stroked her cheek, still not resisting the will of the tiny dom, lacking the strength to do so. She panted weakly in Rita's grasp. "W-What?" she whispered. "But....I already told you who I was...."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next