Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Messing with the Lunatic Princess

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Messing with the Lunatic Princess - Page 6 Empty Re: Messing with the Lunatic Princess

Post by Cirno Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:11 pm

Sha was halted by Sarah and did not speak in return and for some reason, she turned and followed Sarah quite obediently. Watching the three once more. Nha on the other hand blushed cutely red, her eyes widened with shock as she was kissed on the lips by Sarah, soon closing her eyes and forgetting about the camel clutch for those few precious moments and when Sarah pulled back, Nha was panting like she just ran a few miles.

Sharaiya closed her eyes and hid a blush when she could see Sarah's breasts right infront of her when she was kissing Nha, releasing a gentle sigh however when Sarah threatened her. " Is that how you treat your team member, Sarah? I thought all was okay when I said I would aid you and help you. You're not really keeping my loyalty being this rough. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Messing with the Lunatic Princess - Page 6 Empty Re: Messing with the Lunatic Princess

Post by Darius Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:22 pm

"I'm not sure how good your loyalty even is, Sharaiya," Sarah informed rather briskly. "Here I am, asking you a simple question, but you seem to refuse to give me a straight answer." Sarah stood back up, pacing around Sharaiya's body while Nha kept her in the camel clutch. "I want the jewel, and I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to find out what it is." Sarah stopped before Sharaiya's head again, when suddenly she would rear her foot back and suddenly kick Sharaiya hard across her chest while Nha held her up. "Now where is it? Or does Nha need to rape you before you tell me where it is?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:47 pm

Sharaiya took the kick hard against her chest, crying out loudly in pain, her body struggling which immidiatly forced Nha to put the hold on very tight for a moment, locking Sharaiya in perfectly and not allowing her to move, though she did blush when Sarah said those words. Sharaiya started to ease up from the pain that was just given to her, looking up at Sarah again. " ... The Jewel is with Cerbera. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:09 pm

Sarah was glad Sharaiya was beginning to get how this worked. "You don't say," Sarah muttered, stroking her chin in thought. She figured it would be. "But the last I heard Shanari had the jewel." Sarah kneeled in front of Sharaiya again, cupping her chin in her hand. "You wouldn't be lying to me, would you, my dear?
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:18 pm

Sharaiya went silent for a while, looking up into Sarah's eyes before she answered coldly. " .. Since you did not find Shanari on your mission, I was asked to find her, I contacted her, betrayed her on the spot and took the jewel from her and took it and her to Cerbera. Cerbera has the jewel and Shanari is gone. " It came out cold and dangerous, as if betraying her own sister was practically nothing serious.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Unfortunately for Sharaiya, saying how she betrayed Shanari may have been the wrog thing to say to Sarah. SHe scowled deeply at the woman before her. "Sha," she called to the red twin. "Boston crab," she ordered. It was clear that she would not tollerate nonsense this time. "You know, I'm getting kind of sick of you guys fucking that kid around."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:32 pm

Even though Sha was hesitant in the beginning, what she heard Sharaiya say, she was very eager to comply, heading over to Sharaiya's legs and sat on her lower back, resting her own back against Nha's as she pulled back on her legs, making Sharaiya flinch in pain. " K-Kid..? What kid..? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:39 pm

"Shanari, that's who, you fucking idiot," Sarah answered as the twins practically bent Sharaiya in half. "She may not be my most favourite person these days but after spending time with you freaks I can see why she's so fucked up in the head. And does it ever end? Nooo!!" She kicked Sharaiya in the chest again, with a bit more force this time. "Now who do I get this fucking jewel from Cerbera?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:49 pm

Sharaiya released a louf yell of pain when the twins were bending her much harder and the kick of Sarah only made it worse, her head wanted to hang low but Nha held it tightly, not being able to escape anymore. Then, she had an idea how to get herself out of this situation. " Y-You actually cared about her? Hah.. If only she knew.. As for the jewel..Cerbera keeps it to close.. Give it time.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:08 pm

"It's been stolen before, it can be stolen again," Sarah said stubbornly. "And with you helping us, it should be a walk in the park." She stood back up then. "Let her go." She ordered both Nha and Sha. When the twins let Sharaiy go, Sarah would flip the woman onto her back with her foot so she could glare down at her. "You are going to help us. Right?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next