Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:21 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do) Empty Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do)

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:25 am

Ayame smiled, she was really excited for her match. She was wearing her Gi with her black belt tied on tight. Her theme song Aint No Rest For The Wicked came on, she put a little swager in her walk and laughed when some of the boys whistled from the crowd but blushed deeply when the girls did. She rolled in through the bottom rope. She flipped herself back up and paced around the ring doing some stretches. She waited in her corner and waited for her opponent. Ayame would give her opponent a warm welcoming smile when she walked in. "My name is Ayame Kurosagi, 8th Dan Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do! Pleased to meet you! " Ayame would say, then with a playfull yet, competive edge she would say, "Oh, and I won`t beat you... too badly..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do) Empty Re: Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do)

Post by Whipwreck Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:39 am

Vitality by Ryashon had hit the stage, it was very calming and nobody came out, until the guitar picked up, then people saw a woman in a yellow china dress come out, as she walked out, the audience had cheered, being polite for she was a new girl that came to the league, she went into the ring and met the girl with a smile, but she had an uneasy aura about her as her opponent would find out. "Hello Ayame, my name is Ai Hsai, and a use a style of kung-fu passed along my family for a long time, called the Hsai Family style of martial arts! An 8th dan black belt in tae kwon do huh? Well I hope you would try to hit hard, it is a match after all!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do) Empty Re: Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do)

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:57 am

Ayame blushed at Ai`s appearance, she`s really cute!
"Ai Hsai what a pretty name... kung fu huh? My sensei Yu-Shin studied some Kung Fu in China, he said that if I were to ever to encounter such a foe ... to show respect and never underestimate such an enemy ."
Ayame bows*
Ayame got into her usual Tae Kwon Do Stance and shifted her weight from left to right, waiting for the bell to ring and for Ai to make the first move.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:06 am

"Ah yes! I too will show respect to my worthy opponent!" Ai said, bowing back to Ayame, showing her respect. As soon as she heard the bell ring, she would go for an open palm to the face, and would quickly go down to sweep at Ayame's leg, hoping to get her knocked down to the mat.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:18 am

"Oh, Your Fast!" said Ayame, "But, not faster than me!"
Ayame prepared to jump and she ducked Ai`s palm and then jump avoiding her sweep. She would perform a weak drop kick toAi`s chest due to the lack of a running start.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:07 am

Ai got hit by her dropkick, stumbling back a little bit, but she then went straight for her, and would jump and go for a kick to the face with her boot. "You are fast, but that won't matter if that's the hardest you can hit me!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:14 am

Ayame smiled, she had to admit the kick she delivered to Ai was pretty weak. She was a long-ranged fighter who needed to build her kicks with spins and speed. Ayame stopped the kick with her wrist, "Not bad," she said but this was nothing compared to her best kicks.
"I`ll show you why Tae Kwon Do is so revered!" Ayame said.
Ayame would start off with a crescent kick to Ai`s head then a hook kick to her ribs and finally a roundhouse to Ai`s neck.
"Had enough yet, or should I move into my finisher!" Ayame would say.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:39 am

"Hmph!" Ai grunted, blocking the shots to her head and neck, but felt the kick to the ribs, but she flipped herself back up from the shot that got her to her knees. "Oh, I'm not done yet girl!" Ai said going for a snap kick to the stomach, and would follow with a punch to the top of Ayame's head.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:16 am

Ayame was shocked only one hit after all that? This girl is really strong, and really skilled, a dangerous and rare combination. Ayame bloccked her kick with her arms but, couldn't quite block Ai's punch. Ai's fist hit her in the cheek, it stunned but, Ayame rubbed it as if it were nothing. She couldn't show weakness not, yet. Ayame put her fist aat her side and crouched, Horse Stance. This stance is used by beginers because of it's versitility to defend. Ayame would defend until she built up enough energy for something special.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:53 am

Ai saw the stance she took, knowing that it was a defensive stance, but she would still try for an all out offensive attack against her opponent, she would go for a few kicks to the stomach, before running up the turnbuckle, and jump off, trying to stomp her feet on the opponents back and bounce off, and if she missed that, she would just go into her stance again.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next