Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Sugar Caine vs. Nemean Daphne - Newbloods Trial by Fire (Discord RP with threedee)

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Sugar Caine vs. Nemean Daphne - Newbloods Trial by Fire (Discord RP with threedee)  - Page 10 Empty Re: Sugar Caine vs. Nemean Daphne - Newbloods Trial by Fire (Discord RP with threedee)

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:24 pm

threedee -

Sugar had just reached her hands and knees when Daphne knelt down and offered a hand, smiling brightly in her display of sportsmanship. Sugar tilted her head up, staring at the Olympian's beaming face with blinking, bleary eyes...

"... Tch..." And with a scoff and an offended scowl, the beaver batted the hand away and rolled off to the side, slipping out of the ring to leave the Olympian alone- Much to the chagrin of the audience, who booed loudly for the disrespect.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Sugar Caine vs. Nemean Daphne - Newbloods Trial by Fire (Discord RP with threedee)  - Page 10 Empty Re: Sugar Caine vs. Nemean Daphne - Newbloods Trial by Fire (Discord RP with threedee)

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:28 pm

Daphne shook at Sugar refusing her hand, which the audience reciprocated with their boos. She stood up, took a few steps back, recognizing the sign that Sugar did not want her near her anymore. Daphne pouted a bit, but took a deep sigh as she accepted that Sugar was probably going to hold a grudge over this. She wasn't sure what was making Sugar so angry about this, whether it be ego or something else, but she accepted that this was certainly going to stay around for a while.

She turned around away from Sugar as she left the ring, and looked back at the audience that was cheering for her, as she raised her hands again, wondering about her friends faces at home....
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:28 pm

threedee -

Sugar was beside herself as she limped up the ramp, clutching her aching head and mean-mugging jeering fans as she passed. 'How could this have happened?' she thought to herself, her words echoing within her mind. 'I had her right there...!'

Right there... right there...

---------------------
One year later...
---------------------

"Mmm... Y-Yeah, right there babe..."

It was late in the afternoon, but the Caines' apartment was dark as midnight, save for the intense glow of the television playing back that faithful match. And on the couch, barely paying attention to the program in favor of indulging in each other, were Sugar and Daphne, those very same rivals. The beaver held Daphne close, rubbing her back lovely and humming with satisfaction as the cat gently lapped at her fur, with Sugar peppering her neck with soft kisses all the while...
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:32 pm

Daphne gave a purring noise at each kiss, as she licked the fur across Sugar's cheeks and face, her arms tightly wrapped around the beavergirl. She was a bit occupied with this little love exchange, before her eyes went over to the TV, right as she saw Sugar storming off in that final shot. A flood of memories came back to her....

"Oh, oh man," she said, as she lifted her head a bit to stare at the screen, "I forgot how much you hated me back then." She then gave a little laugh before nuzzling her face into Sugar's. "Funny how time can change a person, no?"

This was immediately followed by a foreign sounding yell coming out from behind a wall, followed by a loud thudding noise followed by a shrill scream. Daphne looked up again, as she said with a sigh, "I fear the day in her training regime, Sadafs gonna teach Candi how to blow a roof off with a punch."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:33 pm

threedee -

Sugar loved feeling the vibrations in Daphne's body as she purred, a soft chuckle escaping her lips. The wish of this moment lasting forever danced across her mind for a moment... Before the sound of the bell ringing caught her attention, and she glanced over to relieve the couple's first ever encounter.

She couldn't help but wince as she witnessed her past self slapping Daphne's hand away, her teeth grazing her bottom lip from second-hand embarrassment-- Or... First-hand embarrassment? Whatever it was, the beaver could only sigh and shake her head at her past actions. "Yeah that... That, really wasn't my proudest moment..."

The shame she felt was easy to wash away however once Daphne nuzzled against her face, earning a giggle from Sugar as she reached to caress her lover's cheek. "Buuuut hey, at least we have each other now... Better late than never, yeah?"

She slowly began to lean in, ready to lock lips with Daphne again-- Only to be cut off by the sound of chaos through the wall, immediately recognizable as Sadaf and Candi sparring. Leaning her head back, she let out an exasperated groan. "I swear, if we gotta pay to fix another hole..."

END
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10