Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 8:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 7:50 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:57 pm

» Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 1:16 pm by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Sugar Caine vs. Nemean Daphne - Newbloods Trial by Fire (Discord RP with threedee)

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sugar Caine vs. Nemean Daphne - Newbloods Trial by Fire (Discord RP with threedee)  Empty Sugar Caine vs. Nemean Daphne - Newbloods Trial by Fire (Discord RP with threedee)

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:21 am

IMPORTANT NOTE: This RP was done in Discord with threedee. With his permission, I have posted the RP events here.

Sugar Caine vs. Nemean Daphne - Newbloods Trial by Fire (Discord RP with threedee)  Match10

Nemean Daphne Vs. Sugar Caine

threedee -

"You're sure you don't need me tonight?"

"I'm sure, Candi, I'm sure."

"You're sure you're sure though?"

"Candi--"

The conversation between the Caine sisters for the past two minutes have basically been summed up by this most recent exchange, and the lightly exasperated sigh that left Sugar's lips. She shut her locker door with a firm, metallic clang and glanced over her shoulder at her twin sister Candi, who was anxiously pacing back and forth- Though she tried to hide her nerves with some half-hearted shadow-boxing. Despite the annoyance by Candi's overbearing behavior, the beaver couldn't help but feel a little touched deep down- And a little amused.

"C'moooon Sis, don't get so stressed- You know I can handle myself."

"I'm not stressed! It's just... We haven't had a match without being in each other's corner before. It feels... Weird, is all."

"Awwww, you gonna miss me~? It's okay, I'll be fine- Besides, you probably wouldn't wanna be there anyway if I'm facing somebody cute. You always get so up in arms when I decide to have a little fun during a match."

"Ugh..." Candi huffed and rolled her eyes. "Only if it's a real match, because you should be taking those ser--..." She trailed off as she thought about Sugar's words more carefully... "... Wait, you don't even know who you're facing tonight?!"

"Nope." Sugar shrugged nonplussed, having since moved to a mirror on the wall and making some last minute adjustments to her outfit "More fun that way honestly- Just hope they don't sack me with some weirdo uggo. Hey, does my hair look alright to y--?"

"Sugar!" Candi suddenly snapped out, her face set in a stern scowl as she crossed her arms and glared as her sister. "Could you at least try and take this more seriously?! This is a big match for you, and I don't want you embarrassing yourself out there!"
Sugar stayed silent for a moment,  blinking in surprise at the reflection of her peeved sister in the mirror... Before letting out a sigh and turning to face her.

"Candi, relax- You know better than anyone that I can get serious when it counts, right?"

"... Well, yeah, but--..."

"Hey, it's okay- You're nervous, I get that. Really. And I appreciate that you care enough to be nervous." The beaver smiled warmly as she approached her sister, reaching to wrap an arm around her shoulder. "But I'm in my element here. I dunno who it is exactly, but I was told the person I'm facing tonight is a rookie- Some fresh-faced nobody. They want me to go in there and have a little fun with them, welcome them to the biz and all that- This is no different than us having some fun at the gym. Does that you feel better?"

Candi glanced down sheepishly, considering her sister's words. "... I guess, a little..."

"Then how 'bout this?" Sugar gave a soft squeeze to her sister's shoulder, her smile widening into an impish smirk. "If somehow, the stars align and I end up on my back tonight... I'll pay for dinner tonight. And we'll go to that fancy sushi place y'like so much. Now how's that for cheering you up?"

"Pft--" The brazen wager got a chuckle from Candi, who tilted her head and shot a smirk right back at her sister. "Careful, I'm gonna start rooting for you to lose at this rate."

"Now theeeere's the shit-talker I know and love." With a firm pat, Sugar finally pulled away from her sister and made for the door, waving to her while calling over her shoulder. "Wish me luck, yeah?"

"Yeah, yeah- Just hope you don't need it!"

-MEANWHILE THE RING-

The fireworks went off, being the opening welcoming sign for a new day and a new set of matches at the Sovereign Reign Wrestling building. The lights shone across the audience, spotlights did disco-like lights and motions, and the cries and cheers of thousands of excited spectators was defeaning. The SRW logo flashed on the titantrons and screens, and the commentators announced the big welcoming of the audience. Loud, hype music blared across the air, and drones flew here and there recording everything.

Just another day at Sovereign Reign Wrestling.

And the first match of today was a debut undercard! The commentator looked down at the card, and saw that Sugar would be the first one to be coming on screen. He then looked at the picture of the opponent she would be facing, noting her info, and smirked. He had a feeling this would be an amusing show today.
"Laaaadies, gentlemen, and everyone in between, please give a very warm welcome to today's first competitor- Making her singles debut here in SRW, representing The Caine Sisters, Sugarrrrrrr Caaaaaaine!"

With a sharp clash of drums and the squeal of a trumpet, a lively jazz number kicked in as Sugar sauntered onto the stage, pausing to place a hand on her hip and raise a hand to the air in a cutesy pose! The crowd's reaction was- Mixed, to put it mildly. She had some cheers, sure, but the boos were far louder, as the audience was well familiar with her and her sister's mischievous antics in the ring. And yet, even some of the most stout detractors couldn't help but let out a few cat calls and whistles as she posed- Even they couldn't deny she was gorgeous.

Sugar let out an impish giggle at the whistles, proud that she could ellicit such reactions. With a swipe of her hair she begins to strut to the ring like a model on the catwalk, sending winks and kisses to some of the more steadfast haters to annoy them even further before she reaches the ring. Scaling the apron, Sugar made a show of slipping between the ropes and hopping onto them, throwing her hair back in another sensuous pose before finally hopping off and taking to her corner, where she lounged lackadaisically and awaited her opponent...

Last edited by ARStudios2000 on Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Sugar Caine vs. Nemean Daphne - Newbloods Trial by Fire (Discord RP with threedee)  Empty Re: Sugar Caine vs. Nemean Daphne - Newbloods Trial by Fire (Discord RP with threedee)

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:23 am

Once the crowd chilled out a bit, there was a pause before the commentator resumed,

"AND NOW! The opponent, making their starting debut right here at SRW, from none other than the ancestral home of wrestling itself, New Olympia!" and already the crowd was riling up pretty hard, even more loudly than they had been for Sugar.

"Raise your hands, and announce the war cries, as here comes.....NNEEEEEEEMEAN DAPPPPPPHNEEEEEEE!"

The fireworks exploded, and music that sounded like ancient traditional instruments mixed with some drums started playing out, before the opponent Sugar would be facing made her entry!
A lot of cheers came as the catwoman made her entry, many taken by her rather cute but foreign appearance! Her tiara glittering in the lighting, and what looked like a badge reflecting a glare at cameras nearby, the opponent, took confident struts with a small but pleasant smile, her eyes oddly not looking at the audiences besides quick passing glances, with which she raised her hand in their directions, her tail swinging behind her with far more lively energy than the rest of her body. She had a fluffy but clearly healthy body, a natural athlete and very well trimmed, almost making Sugar looking unkempt and untidy.

As she clambered up the ropes, she did something very strange; she hoisted herself on a hand stand and wrapped her legs around the top rope, and hoisted herself up on it, before wrapping her hands around the top rope, and letting go of her legs, opening them wide in a leg split, delighting the crowd with her flexible abilities!

With that, the catwoman, or Daphne, pushed herself off the ropes and landed on her feet, before doing a twirl on one foot, and raising her hands skywards in a cheerful experssion.
If Sugar observed carefully, she coul see that Daphne seemed about her own size, even her body tone was about the same. Seemed like a matched opponent to herself.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Sugar Caine vs. Nemean Daphne - Newbloods Trial by Fire (Discord RP with threedee)  Empty Re: Sugar Caine vs. Nemean Daphne - Newbloods Trial by Fire (Discord RP with threedee)

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:25 am

threedee -

Sugar seemed quite comfortable leaned back against a turnbuckle, a smug grin on her face like she was resting in a hot tub gnawing on some fancy cigar. She rested her cheek on her hand as the commentator began the introduction for her opponent... Only for the roar of the audience snapped her out of her cocksure state, the beaver glancing around confused for a moment before scoffing under her breath. Really, they're popping for the hometown? Ugh, what a bunch of dweebs--

POOM

Sugar jolted at the sudden explosion, looking around wildly before she caught a hint of color in the sky- Fireworks?

"You're giving some nobody fireworks?!" She cried out indignantly, flipping and leaning over the top rope to point right at the commentator as she continued to bark! "What the hell, where were my fireworks, huh? Huh?! This is favoritism dammit, I better get double the fireworks next time--!"

She turned back with a frustrated growl- Just in time to catch Daphne spread her legs apart in an impressive display of gymnastics that even had the belligerent beaver stopping in her tracks! The rookie hopped off and struck a cute pose in the center of the ring, giving Sugar ample time to examine her closely...

... And a soft tut left her lips. This is who they brought out all the fireworks for? This adorable little fuzzball? That assured smirk returned to Sugar's face as she brought her hands together for a golf clap, showing mock praise for her opponent.

"Talk about a welcome wagon- You sure know how to make a first impression, dontcha dollface?"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:33 am

Daphne's green eyes blinked open, before turning to look at Sugar. Her blank face broke into a small smile before she bowed her head forward politely, bringing one hand up to her mouth.

"Greetings!" she said in a rather thick Olympian accent, but her voice was oddly soothing and very feminine sounding, one that seemed polished up for making a good impression on people. "I am Nemean Daphne, you must be....Sugar Caine?" she said, her eyes blinking, only now realizing what that name actually sounded like. "Well, you do look very sweet, it fits your name." She complimented Sugar's appearance, looking her up and down and especially noticing Sugar's rather geeky looking face. Really, overall Sugar looked very sporty herself, but those visible freckles on her fur made her look definitely very geeky cute in Daphne's eyes.

"Ahah...haha..." Daphne gave a nervous chuckle before saying, "Its the..the first time I'm out like this in front of...such a large foreign audience. Please excuse me, I'm a little..." she said, her eyebrows lightly slanting upwards, "...well, nervous. Being a...l-long way from home and all, and come here inspired by my idol, and- yeah I should get back to my corner." Daphne said, turning around blushing in embarassment at just standing in the center of the ring way too long. "Nicemeetingyouletitbeagoodfight!" she motormouthed as she pattered to her corner.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:36 am

threedee -

The beaver stood with a hand on a cocked hip as she narrowed her eyes at the newbie, her caramel brown eyes almost piercing right into Daphne. She raised an eyebrow at the comment about her being 'sweet'- Well, she didn't expect this girl to be a bit of a flirt. She could hardly suppress a chuckle, ultimately failing as the Olympian admitted she was a bit nervous. What a lovely little lady, so humble and innocent- Sugar always loved facing opponents like her the most.

They were the most fun to make squeal.

"Don't worry about a thing, darling!" She called out as Daphne made her way to her corner, the beaver crossing her arms under her chest. "We're gonna have some fun tonight~" With a wink and a giggle, it seemed like Sugar was simply excited to have a good fight- But if Daphne was astute, she could detect some thinly veiled mirth in her voice, a layer of mischievous venom...
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:36 am

As Daphne prepared herself, dusting off her underwear, combat bra, and adjusting her tiara, there was a moments pause as the audience piqued their interest in seeing what this new debuting fighter had to bring for the squared ring!

And the bell went off!

Daphne's eyes blinked, then went from the polite, nice cat look and narrowed into rather hard, predatory looking eyes as her knees bent, one sliding forward while her other foot stayed, and she brought one arm upwards, and another arm to the side, a grapple stance she struck. Her tail whipped left and right, she was ready to throw down all right.

How hard her whole attitude seemed to change was quite jarring.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:42 am

threedee -

At the bell, Sugar prepared to lower herself into her own stance- Until she locked eyes with Daphne, and noticed the drastic shift in her demeanor. The beaver visibly recoiled, her eyes widening... Before she clicked her tongue and steeled herself again, hunching forward into her own grappler's pose.

Daphne could immediately tell Sugar's was far less... Refined, simply crouching a bit to keep her center of gravity low and her arms on either side of her- But it was passable. And Sugar hardly seemed shy about getting started, moving forward to meet Daphne in the center, so they two of them could circle and face-off quickly.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:42 am

Daphne walked out of her corner, keeping her distance, her sharp eyes transfixed on Sugar's. Her stance remained ready, while the audience egged on both fighters, cheering for both the newcomer and the beaver. What would set off a chorus of cheering and hoots would be when Daphne charged forward, with her arms up and ready for an elbow and collar lock up she was aiming to try against Sugar!

If Sugar met her head on, she'd be met with a strong but manageable push from the catwoman, who seemed to be about the same general weight and strength as her once she got to feel up the opposition via elbow and collar.

ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:43 am

threedee -

Both fighters had plenty of time to prepare themselves for a clash, but it was Daphne who initiated it by lunging forward- And Sugar, to her credit, wasn't about to back down, rushing in to meet Daphne in the clinch!

The beaver softly grunted as their athletic bodies slammed together, and she took a couple steps back from the force of the clash, but Sugar managed to plant her feet to the canvas and shove back to force a deadlock between the grapplers. The two remained in a stalemate, neither woman having a clear size or power advantage... So instead Sugar claimed her turn to make the first move, attempting to dodge to the side and wrap her arms around Daphne's waist to force her into a gutwrench clinch!
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:43 am

Daphne felt like she had Sugar right there and was planning to make her move, but she was too slow as Sugar got behind her, twisting behind her and already applying a submission hold on her! Daphne grunted at the clinch, but then she pushed her legs upwards, lifting her legs in the air, before wrapping her feet around Sugar's knees!

With a hard pull, she tried to slip Sugar off her feet and fall on the mat with Daphne on top of her!
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next