Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 2:40 am

» Hentai Matches Wanted
by Blade/speranza Today at 12:24 am

» Speranza feels a werid engery in afw
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 10:43 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 9:03 pm

» Himiko vs Dallas - Flashing Longstars
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 8:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Even if you'd rather not, he is still available for normal Tension and Hentai matches. So feel free to message me here or reach out on Discord:

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off

2 posters

Go down

Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off Empty Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off

Post by Deus001 Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:20 am

Match Rules: Standard

Well it seemed that AFW couldn't get enough of Rina "The Yellow Wonder" Ninoita as of late! She'd been getting matches over in Tension and now Friction was calling for her! Rina was taken aback by the overwhelming popularity she was gaining and had to think she was doing a really good job as of late then! When Friction came with a booking for her it had been only natural that the yellow wonder would accept and off she was to Tokyo to face someone! The opponent was called The Defiant Darkness or something along those lines, no doubt they were an impressive fighter to face with a moniker like that and Rina would certainly accept the challenge!

For this match Rina came in with a modified version of her classic attire, to go along with being in a new locale for her match tonight in Friction. The yellow wonder would be doing some stretches in her locker room and had a look of determination on her face there as she completed them. The stage hand knocked on her door and Rina bolted out of there, keen to get moving and show Friction what she was capable of!

Rina bounced around outside the entrance ramp, as the song she picked for her Friction entrance would soon play. Known as In This Unstable World and when the lyrics hit proper was when Rina came strutting out the curtain waving and bowing to those in attendance before leaping up to the apron........and nearly tripping on her way into the ring. Blushing a bit at it Rina then moved to her corner and stretched on the ropes to ready herself for tonight's bout!

Back to top Go down

Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off Empty Re: Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off

Post by Kookio Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:39 pm

As Rina had made her entrance, the lights would go out for a moment as a girl's voice pierced through the darkness, "BE ENVELOPED BY THE DARKNESS SO YOU CAN BE REBORN IN THE LIGHT" The voice boomed over the speakers as all the lights would simultaneously come back on and there, Akemi would be standing posing in a way that would put emphasis on her eye before walking down the entranceway with one hand on her hip and booming with confidence.

As she made her way into the ring, she would climb up onto the apron. This would be Akemi's first real match so she didn't really have an idea of what to expect, but that didn't mstter to someone like her. Of course she was going to do good because she was the defiant darkness!

After climbing into the ring, she faced the Yellow Wonder and posed once more in an attempt to try and intimidate her. But the pose wasn't a normal intimidation pose as Akemi was not a normal person. It was a ton more dramatic than it needed to be and would just end up looking a little goofy in the process. After she was done both showing off for the crowd and attempting to intimidate Rina, she would walk back to the corner of the ring, a smile on her face that screamed: "I'm proud of myself."

Kookio

Back to top Go down

Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off Empty Re: Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:44 pm

Rina didn't have to wait for very long there as before long her opponent would be making her way to the ring. The yellow wonder would be rather taken aback at first there with a loud voice booming throughout the arena, with the lights going out to boot! Then Rina's opponent for tonight would be revealed to her, this was......quite the spectacle with this gal looking like some kinda..........magical pirate from the estimations of the yellow wonder. Her build seemed to be similar to Rina there also, which gave Rina some confidence that she might be able to pull this one off!

Her opponent eventually made her way to the ring there and posed even more dramatically, like on one of those sentai shows! Looking like one of those villains out of.......that Kitty N show? Either way Rina tilted her head to one side as she processed her opponent's entrance before she ultimately concluded it.

Rather than be intimated Rina was......well her usual ditzy self and simply gave a wide and beaming smile and said "Hiya! Name's Rina Ninoita! Let's have a good bout." with the yellow wonder waving there also before doing some light stretching.........Eventually however the bell would ring and......

"Lets goooooo!" Rina yelled as she sought to sprint right out of the gate there! Sure enough she did.........and swiftly tripped right over her own feet and crashed and burned in the middle of the ring without any input on her opponent's part alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down