Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima Empty In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima

Post by Yori Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:28 am

Match Type: Escape Room
Victory Conditions:
- Fenrir must escape the room before the allotted time. In order to do this he must achieve a pinfall or submission and will then be given a key able to unlock the door.
- Bulma must keep her opponent within the room throughout the allotted time through any means necessary.

Fenrir:
“So the match doesn’t end when I pin them.” Axel was still trying to get his head wrapped around the concept of the match as a member of Tension staff led him through unfamiliar halls. He knew they weren’t going to a ring, but a room somewhere in the arena. He supposed they had places for these stranger matches throughout and was curious to see what exactly they looked like. They had stopped him from putting on all his gear, instead recommending he wear something more comfortable so he had swapped to some of his gym equipment.

“Correct. There is a key in the room but you can’t use it until you submit or pin them.” The staffer nodded, eyeing their clipboard and checking their watch. They glanced sidelong over to Axel. “All you have to do is get out of the room once the match starts, it's very simple.”

“Ah… yeah, I guess it is. Seems pretty unfair though. I have all that time to beat whoever I’m fighting and then I just get to leave. I’m not sure how they are suppose to stop me from getting out of the room.” he wasn’t too keen on the idea of unbalanced sides in competitive exchanges. Surely this would have been more sporting if they both had the ability to escape. He shoved his hands into the pockets of his hoodie, huffing softly.

“You’re a strapping young man, I’m sure they will have their hands full with you… Here we are.” They took a few steps ahead of Axel then wheeled about to stop in front of him, reaching out to open the door. It came away with a soft creak and the staffer gestured for him to head inside. “Your opponent will be here shortly. Once they arrive the time will start when you both initiate in contact.”

Axel gave a small nod and stepped into the room, pausing just inside as he eyed the large lushly decorated bedroom. A brow arched slightly as he turned, mouth opening to say something but the door was shut behind him. He made a face, turning back around to walk into the room, looking over the furnishings curiously. This had to be a mistake, how were they supposed to wrestle in here? “Weird.”

Back to top Go down

In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima Empty Re: In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:30 am

Bulma couldn't believe what she was hearing, as the official led her down the various hallways of the tension arena towards their eventual location. She had never heard of an Escape Room match before, but she had been encouraged to ask questions along the way, and took the time to did so.

Apparently, her and her opponent had cross purposes in the duel to come. His job was to escape the room, while her's was to keep him trapped in it for an alloted length of time. She nearly balked at the idea at first, disliking the thought of being in some long, drawn out slug fest in an empty room like some knock off of Fight Club. Hardly the sort of thing she had returned to wrestling for.

But like any well educated person, she knew how to ask questions, and it was questioning what was IN the room, that changed her attitude. Apparently this room was more like a surprise bedroom than a the expected storage room or weight room that Bulma thought it would be.

Keep a cute boy locked in a room with her an a large bed? Well...she supposed she could think of...1 or 2 ways to make that happen...It was hilarious really, how this was giving her pretty much exactly what she wanted coming back.

Oh well, maybe one of AFW's bookers had a Pachinko debt and was hoping sucking up to the heiress would help them out somehow.

While it had been suggested to her that she dress in something comfy and cozy, she had opted for her standard gear, the gloves, pads, boots and tight fitting leotard that perfectly showed off her curves and her limber, powerful, bare legs and thighs. It was a hot outfit, one that showed off everything the 37 year old wanted to show off on her tight and toned body, and was something she could move around comfortably in as well, even if it wasn't a ring she'd be moving around in.

Finally, they came to a door, and the official turned to leave, informing her that the match would start once the two opponents made contact with each other.

Bulma stared at the door for a few moments, taking a few deep breaths and steadying herself. Sure, she kept herself in shape and sparred with a lot of wrestlers...but this was still the first match she'd had in nearly 20 years. It was fair to be a little nervous.

But she steeled herself, taking a moment to adjust her leotard and make sure everything was in place before she opened the door and stepped through...into a nicely, fully, decorated bedroom. Complete with carpeting. Did they just leave it like this until they needed it? Or was a random room fully transformed into a bedroom on short notice? Either way...it was a good job.

Ah, there he was, an....utterly ADORABLE young man, the kind who Bulma would have fantasized about had he been her pool boy, in just a hoodie and some gym shorts, showing off a delcious chest and some interesting hair. She smiled at him, and stepped forward, intentionally putting one leg in front of the other as she approached him, making sure he got a good look at her as she extended her hand towards him.

"So, you're my opponent tonight eh? Names Bulma, its certainly nice to meet you, I didn't know they had such cute young men fighting here, or I would have joined years ago!"

Of course, cute young guys was why she had joined her last fighting league, and ended up being the reason she had to leave that league. Go figure. Thankfully, she got that taken care of years ago, not making that mistake again.

Last edited by Old_Man_Tai on Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima Empty Re: In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima

Post by Yori Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:00 am

Fenrir had some time alone in the large room, wandering it thoroughly. He nudged one of the couches in the corner with his sneaker, appraised some relatively nice Japanese paintings on the wall depicting forests and shrines, and had even hazarded going over to the bed and pushing his palm down on it to test just how soft it was. The answer was “very”, far nicer than the futon he had been sleeping on. It made him miss the comforts of home a bit. At the sound of the doorknob twisting he shot upright, taking a few bounding steps away from the bed, lingering vaguely in the center of the room trying to look occupied.

He glanced sidelong towards the door, pretending as if he only now had noticed it was opened, and spied the pretty woman at the doorway, taking everything in. As he turned to meet her gaze, he tried not to let his eyes linger anywhere but her face, giving a small nod of acknowledgment. “Ah… I suppose I am.” He gave a soft boyish chuckle, bringing a hand up to run through his hair. He took the compliment well enough, not reading much past his opponent just being nice. He paused, thinking how best to return teh compliment without seeming to forward. He settled safely with gentlemanly praise. "You're quite beautiful yourself."

“You can call me Fenrir. It’s a pleasure to face you tonight Bulma.”
He took a few steps forward, not wary at all of the woman. He offered her his hand to shake and another smile. “This whole match is a bit strange to me, but hopefully, it won’t be too unfair.” He offered her a soft apologetic look, still believing it was him who had the advantage in all of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:41 am

Spoiler:

Damnit. She actually blushed. She didn't want to, but that was the first time she''d been called beautiful by a cute young man in some time. Maybe he was just being nice but...it was nice to hear. A bit of positive affirmament, more proof that this was a good choice to pick up he old career and shift into hentai wrestling.

Her gaze lingered on Fenrir's body, what she could see of it, , while shaking his hand, firm grip, and had to resist the urge to gigle. Such a handsome and polite young man! If she could pull this off, play with him, not get the rug pulled from under her, then this was going to be FUN.

"Fenrir? Wow, that' a really lovely and poetic name! I think it suits you!" She said, giving him a cute wink, before speaing again. "Yeah, I see you're point, this is definitely an odd match. Not what I was expecting for my debut in Tension. Still..." She said in bit moe playful tone, looking Fenrir up and down, taking note that they were the same height. "I wouldn't call it unfair. You gotta pin or submit me before you can try to escape, and then you gotta get away from me. Two objectives. I just have to keep you in here with me, one way or another...and..." She reached out slowly, obviously enough for him to see and not think she was attacking him, maknig an immediate bold gesture towards this new opponent, her attempt at a form of intimidation as she placed his gloved hand on his inner shoulder, carefully calculating it. Just close enough to his chest to be noticeable, a small flirt of intimacy, but also still close enough to his actual shoulder to come off as maybe unintentional.

"...I'm pretty good at keeping guys by my side..."

...Well now she was just flat out lying to the boy. That didn't take long. Oh well, not like he'd know anything about her divorce.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:06 am

Axel cracked a small grin at the blush, glancing away from Bulma in case he had inadvertently embarrassed her. She seemed to take the compliment well enough though, no need to apologise. His attention returned to her when she began talking, nodding slowly. “Heh, yeah, it’s a mythology thing… Big wolf… Norse stuff.” He was terrible at making small talk like this, he was pretty sure he was boring her just by how her eyes were wandering.

“I suppose that’s true. I don’t think it’ll be too hard. Not that I doubt your abilities or anything… it's just a long time and a small room. I think I’ll get you eventually.he didn’t move to stop her from reaching out to him, regardless of her intention he didn’t seem to think they had started, so wasn’t worried about any cheap shots. Besides, Bulma seemed nice enough and had been honest so far.

“Is… is that so?” He cocked his head, not sure he understood what she was saying. He and her however were very much on the same wavelength, a faint rosey huse gracing his cheeks as he smiled nervously. Despite him assuming what she meant, he tried to dismiss it as him having misunderstood somehow and played it off with a soft chuckle. He shifted his weight uncomfortably, clearing his throat. “So… should we get started or…?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:23 am

Bulma giggled again, unable to resist as she saw the shade of red just barely flashing on Fenrir's cheeks, glad to have a turn making him blush as he moved awkwardly,.

Patting his shoulder, Bulma moved away from him, closer to the center of the room, doing some final warm up stretches, making a point to show of as she did so, stretching her legs out one at a time, bending over to show her flexibility, and honestly, just how good her butt looked in her leotard, as she spoke again.

"Yeah, I'll be with you in just a second, Gotta get my stretches in. I'm not as young as you, so I gotta make sure I'm good and limber. A body like this takes a lot of work, you know?"

She said playfully, giving her butt a small shake. God, she really hoped he didn't turn out to be gay. That would make all of this pointless, and wreck what could be a big advantage fo her otherwise.

Finally she stood straight up, facing Fenrir, spreading her legs and raising her arms in a classic grappling stance. "Alright Fenrir, I'm ready. Maybe you'll "get me", but if your not careful, I'll huf, puff, and blow you down wolf-boy..." she teased, putting obvious emphasis on her words to keep playing with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:43 am

Axel turned as Bulma stepped away, unsure if he should follow in preparation for the match to start. When she proceeded to start going through a stretch routine he decided to give her space. He turned his head away, not wanting to come across as some sort of a creeping pervert, but her holding conversation made him feel awkward to not be facing her at least. She stole a glance at her, she had kept her back to him. He shouldn’t be watching her while she did this but… he didn’t look away. He wasn’t exactly sure what she kept going on about, talking like she was old or something. Whatever she did to keep herself in shape definitely was working.

Fenrir tugged at the edges of his open hoodie, letting the fabric puff up a bit as he used it to fan himself. It sure felt a lot hotter in here now than it was before. “Oh its… its fine. Take your time. I wouldn’t want to rush you…” He couldn’t tell if she was even actually stretching at this point, not sure what wiggling her backside was supposed to accomplish… maybe it was some new TikTok workout… a twerk out? He shook his head trying to stay focused.

When she stood up and started to turn towards him, Ferir immediately turned his head away as if he hadn’t been watching the displace. His head face told a different story though, a rather obvious one… as would a cursory glance at his gym shorts. Her plan had certainly worked.

“Yeah, alright, I’m totally ready too.” He shook out one of his legs before positioning them apart, hiding his arousal by shifting to lean a bit more. He brought up his arms and took a deep breath. It was time to wrestle. He had this. “We’ll see about that.” He’d move to meet her head-on, going for a tired and true collar and elbow tie-up. He wanted to test just how strong she was and gave at it fully intending to overpower her if he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:23 am

She got him

She totally got him. He totally looked at her butt. That cute awkward look on his face...and though he tried to hide it, she caught just a glimpse of the bulge in his gym shorts.

She had gotten him alright, and even just that small sign, the simple fact that she had gotten him stiff in his shorts, felt incredible to her, getting a fair sized dopamine hit from it as she beamed with pride. Sure, it was just a boner, and sure, a cute dude like this probably popped them for every cute girl he fought.

But after feeling unattractive for so long, just knowing she still had it was a godsend to her vanity and confidence.

But, as nice as that was, she put it aside for now. Oh sure, if things went well, there would be time to revisit those feelings, and that bulge, later on. But for now, she had work to do. All her sex appeal would be worthless if he just outwrestled her and kicked her sexy butt all over the room, wouldn't it? She had to wrestle him first, find out where his skill was compared to her own.

He came closer, looking, apparently, for a lock up, and she accepted it, locking her arms with his, one hand grabbing his shoulder, the other grabbing his forearm, and began to push against him, just as he did the same to her!

The equal-height man and woman shoved and pushed against each other, each one trying to get an advantage of their own over the other, and, at first at least, neither one able to get an obvious advantage from the start, getting a grin out of the Pachinko Heiress.

"Alright wolf-boy, let's see if you can push me around!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:29 am

The two locked up and it began. Both pushing at one another but for every inch one gained the other took it back. Deadlocked. He couldn’t be sure how much of it was her matching his strength or her technique just being beetle but even as he circled and tried to gain any footing he was struggling to make any progress. He was trying his best but couldn’t manage to budge her more than a little. This called for a change.

“Sorry…”
He muttered as he slipped his hand off her neck and shoved his shoulder into her chest, trying to break her stance. All he needed was to get her to fumble a few steps, just a small opening and he would lunge in, trying to scoop her up into his arms and lift her up off the ground into a bear hug! Handling her weight would be no problem and he would waste no time putting the squeeze on her if she didn’t stop him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:34 pm

So far, so good! Bulma was locked up with the cute Fenrir, both of them shoving against each other, each trying to over-power the other. By all rights, Fenrir should have been the stronger between them, being younger and a man, thus presumably stronger. But her fitness work was paying dividends, as she was able to hold her own against him in the grapple, neither of them really able to budge the other beyond a couple of steps.

Neither of them could get an advantage on the other, and Bulma knew that she'd have to change up her strategy before he did first, and was just about to do so...when Fenrir acted first, his sudden apology causing her to look up into his eyes, a momentary distraction, intentional or not, that let him break his grip with her and suddenly thrust his shoulder forward, striking her right in the chest. It wasn't a very hard blow, or even a notably painful one, but it got a gasp out of the older woman, and stalled her just enough for him to immediately lach his arms around her slim waist and lift her up in a surpris Bearhug, squeezing her midsection super tightly!

"Guh! AHHHH!" She cried out, pain suddenly flaring up her back and sides, as Fenrir squeezed her with a strength she wasn't expecting from his size and body shape, the blonde teen lifting her up off her feet, so that her booted feet kicked back and forth in protest, her breasts pressing against his chest, her arms grabbing at his shoulders as he squeezed so tightly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next