by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mighty Yukiko vs Reiko Hinomoto

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mighty Yukiko vs Reiko Hinomoto - Page 6 Empty Re: Mighty Yukiko vs Reiko Hinomoto

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:57 pm

Yukiko wasted no time when Reiko flopped onto her back, and tried to crawl towards Reiko, trying to pin her arms down with her knees. She took a second to look down at the Rose, finding her kind of cute to look at, but then she shook her head, and reached over to grab one leg with both arms, and tried to hug that leg close to her while keeping her arms down with her legs. "one!"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Mighty Yukiko vs Reiko Hinomoto - Page 6 Empty Re: Mighty Yukiko vs Reiko Hinomoto

Post by Kelsea Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Yukiko's knees and shins moved over the tops of Reiko's arms, pinning them down to the mat... Reiko's head ending up between Yukiko's thighs, facing up towards Yukiko's crotch..

Reiko let out a soft moan and let her head roll to one side, her cheek getting propped up against the inside of Yukiko's warm thigh. She let out another groan as Yukiko reached over and hugged the one leg up in a deep leg hook.. She pulled Reiko's leg up enough that the zipper at the front of her tight hot pants clicked open another couple of notches...

Reiko was in a bad position here, panting along the inside of Yukiko's thighs right up into her leotard covered crotch...

Spotlight
characters:
Mighty Yukiko vs Reiko Hinomoto - Page 6 ELZuoMvMighty Yukiko vs Reiko Hinomoto - Page 6 OG5hnuaMighty Yukiko vs Reiko Hinomoto - Page 6 Cg3CzYmMighty Yukiko vs Reiko Hinomoto - Page 6 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:59 am

Yukiko clutched Reiko's leg tightly to her, having a death grip on it right now. She rest her head against the inside of Reiko's leg, her warm breath washing all along down Reiko's thigh. She heard a couple of clicks, but she didn't dare look down to see what it was. Her cheeks were also starting to turn a little pink as she felt Reiko rolling her cheek up against one of her thighs. Suddenly, a three count was seeming to last forever as Yukiko held her in this position.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:14 pm

"nh..." Reiko grunted faintly as the count seemed to last forever... The fact that Yukiko was hooking up just one leg so tightly made her butt lift from the mat and her body double over herself, her free leg just dangled in such a way that her crotch area was left quite open... Reiko cringed her face under Yukiko's mound, her body tensed... And then relaxed again and just let out a hot steamy puff of air right against Yukiko's womanhood... The Zero Fighter wasn't going no where, not with a pin like this!

"Two..."

Spotlight
characters:
Mighty Yukiko vs Reiko Hinomoto - Page 6 ELZuoMvMighty Yukiko vs Reiko Hinomoto - Page 6 OG5hnuaMighty Yukiko vs Reiko Hinomoto - Page 6 Cg3CzYmMighty Yukiko vs Reiko Hinomoto - Page 6 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:02 am

"Mmn..." She trembles a little as Reiko didn't seem to be trying to get a shoulder up. She was trembling because of the warm puff of air Reiko breathed against her clothed crotch, and continued to hug her leg, hoping she'd stay down for a second more. Would it happen??

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:07 am

Reiko could only gently nuzzle her lips and nose up against the inside of Yukiko's sweaty inner thigh, still panting deeply as her body remained doubled over in this awkward position, butting sticking out and on display.

"Three!" The ref slapped the mat one final time and then called for the bell, Reiko still being held in the pin... a couple of trickles of sweat rolling down her Japanese body

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:20 am

Yukiko still hugged Reiko's leg tightly, even after the three count. She had kind of forgotten where she was, until she heard the bell ring, and it caused her to snap back to reality, and drop Reiko's leg.

She sat perched on top of Reiko's face still, a little too tired to be standing up just yet, but as she heard the crowd loudly chanting her name, looking around slowly, and then looked down at who she just pinned, it dawned on her the magnitude of what she accomplished, and in her first match. She had won against a titleholder of the Roses's tournament! Upon this realization, she flexed her arms to the crowd with a happy smile, but only for a couple of seconds.

After flexing, she got off of Reiko finally, and started to stand up, offering a hand down to Reiko afterwards. "I erm.. hope you aren't sore over a little showboating... I just couldn't resist myself. I mean you're like one of the top fighters in your league, if not, THE best." She said, while offering her hand down to her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:52 am

Reiko's leg flopped down to the mat but she just stayed underneath Yukiko, panting directly into her crotch and breathing in the other girl's scent. Eventually as Yukiko finally moved off of her, Reiko rolled her head to one side and let out a faint groan.

After a moment Reiko took Yukiko's hand to help her up, "Congradulations..." Reiko offered but didn't say much towards Yukiko's comment about the showboating...

"I think you're over selling me... AFW is a lot bigger then Rumble Roses now. Besides, I seem to recall you were in top flight within the Wrestle Angels league... Even that was bigger then Rumble Roses."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:26 am

Yukiko smiles a little, and shakes her head. "I don't think so. To be on the top of ANY league is really saying something about yourself. Besides, I'm just the cover girl of my league... I think sometimes the crowd back where I used to fight liked seeing me lose more than they liked seeing me win." She said, scratching the back of her head nervously.

"But yeah, that was a fun match." She said, offering her hand out to shake Reiko's hand.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:40 pm

"Well I guess in that sense I was just the cover girl of Rumble Roses in my time... Kamikaze Rose was the real legend." She said with a soft smile.

"Anyway, I enjoyed the match too... Hope we can meet in the ring again sometime," She said shaking her hand and moving in for a brief hug, putting their hot and sweaty bodies back together again.. "But with me on top by the end next time."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next