Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nadia Amari vs Welkin Bennet - Step Carefully

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nadia Amari vs Welkin Bennet - Step Carefully Empty Nadia Amari vs Welkin Bennet - Step Carefully

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:48 pm

Match Rules: Standard

Nadia would admit, she was still getting used to being in Japan. It was an odd experience certainly, she was actually dressed normally in her walks outside at night. There wasn't much in the way of tourists to busk for, at least not in the same vein as her sun kissed lands of Gran Canaria. Still work had been stable for the sunny eyed lady, Non was taking to her new home well too. A local school took her in at least and Nadia had a match booked now against some guy called Welkin. He'd be charmed and defeated by the sunny eyed lady she swore, dressing in the locker room Nadia admired her form in the mirror.

Dressed in a beautiful orange dancer ensemble with a sarong to enhance her image, to her hair buns, her jingling bra and her sandal clad feet there. Nadia would smile and phone her dear friend Adama there. "Hi Adama babe! Thank you for looking after Non tonight, is she sleeping? Alrighty, I'll be back tonight hopefully! Watch me perform!" and with that the sunny eyed lady would hear the door knock and it was time......time to take to the stage and pray she was the better actor.

Spoiler:

The sunny eyed lady would saunter to the entrance ramp, taking a deep breath as she'd hear her song play. It was Livin La Vida Loca. with Nadia dancing sensually in the dim arena lights as the lyrics hit.

She's into superstitions, black cats and voodoo dolls. I feel a premonition, that girl's gonna make me fall.

With that Nadia earned a loud, roaring applause. She didn't let the moment slip away from her there as she gave a warm, beaming smile to those in attendance that could make anyone's heart flutter. But it felt nice in a sense, it felt like how she dreamed of being on stage back home. Granted it was for a different purpose and in a different style. But in a way Nadia felt just like how she wished, but she had a performance to do so and do so she did, with her sensual steps down the entrance ramp. Culminating in an elegant slide underneath the bottom rope with Nadia doing the splits as she did so......

Then upon entering the ring Nadia would gracefully spin and sway her hips like an enticing anaconda before sliding onto her knees and raising an arm up into the sky as her song reached the end of the chorus and ended, then the sunny eyed lady stood at her corner to await her opponent for this evening~

Back to top Go down

Nadia Amari vs Welkin Bennet - Step Carefully Empty Re: Nadia Amari vs Welkin Bennet - Step Carefully

Post by Moriarty Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:10 am

In the aftermath of recent some hard recent events that had been quite troubling for Welkin, he was pleased to at last return to the ring to fight again. Shivering at the thought of his debut made the blue haired wonder all the more determined to make a lasting impression this time around.

And speaking of that it was soon time, Welkin was looking himself over in his classic white tuxedo. Checking that his sky blue vest, with all white dress pants and boots were all form fitting. Not doubt he was just going to toss them off but presentation was always important. The people came to see a show and he was if not anything else a people pleaser.

Glancing at the card for the night Welkin tilted his head in curiosity at the name.
Nadia Amari. Barely heard the name in passing, Sounded real exotic. She had to be new although he had far too reclusive to notice these last few months.

Regardless...It was time to go.

A stagehand notified the young man it was time to get to the entrance ramp, and there Welkin stood behind a curtain. To the crowd the lights would dim out, and then envelop them in pitch blackness. A pair of spotlights erupted following him down the ramp like a stage magician.

As he moved down the entrance ramp he'd shake hands with the members of the crowd at the front row, and being sure to take selfies with a lucky few. Upon nearing the ring he would climb up the stairs entered the ring eagerly taking in the sight of his opponent with a smile on his face.

She looked absolutely radiant without question the kind of woman that would leave any lucky man or woman at the club with a smile on their ace and a much lighter wallet. She looked harmless enough but appearances were appearances. People were people. Appearances changed nothing about people. In fact, more often than not, they were deceptive.

He extended a hand in greeting regardless and add "Welkin Bennett at your service Miss.....Amari was it? Promise I won't step on your toes too hard in this dance."

Last edited by Moriarty on Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Moriarty
Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Nadia Amari vs Welkin Bennet - Step Carefully Empty Re: Nadia Amari vs Welkin Bennet - Step Carefully

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:18 pm

Nadia would admit that she was feeling the butterflies there, it was a new stage after all. She didn't doubt her ability in a fight though, she'd been sparring every evening with Adama and trying to refine her aiki-jiujitsu further. Nadia knew that would she need to she hoped her mindgames might affect the opponent and worse case she'd cheat and brush it off later, for now she let her opponent get their chance in the spotlight! Nadia raised her eyebrow in interest there, Welkin seemed strapping, about the same height as her surprisingly.

But he carried himself with confidence and pride, Nadia knew this sort of type when she went carousing in town with her friends on Saturday nights. He was well built at least, easy on the eyes. Were it not a match Nadia might have considered him for a night on the town, but she had reminded herself of what she was to do. She had to provide for Non after all, Nadia smiled at his words and shook her hips a little in response.

"Oh why thank you, my sandals wouldn't save me there~ Now lets have a nice bout....." Nadia teased playfully with a wink before she removed her sarong and hair flowers, then she entered into a graceful, hip swaying stance as every inch of her oozed with seduction as she got ready for the bell to ring soon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Moriarty Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:03 pm

Brief hint of strawberry tinted his face as caught himself staring transfixed at the tantalizing display. Welkin reined himself back making a conscious effort to avoid staring at anything but her face. That sensual sway was no doubt akin to rattlesnake waiting to pounce.

Meeting the sunny eyed beauty down in the center of the ring and staring the redhead down. Placing his hands on his hips as he would keep his eyes locked with hers.

The referee explained the rules, but this was but a standard match. It was rather simple rules and nothing he couldn't handle.
Welkin tensed up, his arms raised, offering a test of strength between the two wrestlers as a mean to start the match off. This way he could get a feel around for how strong this newcomer really was.

"Likewise now let's see if you can put on a show."

Last edited by Moriarty on Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Moriarty
Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:17 pm

Alrighty the match was now underway, Nadia would take to her stage here and prey she was the better actor. Still her opponent seemed surmountable perhaps? The sunny eyed lady would assess what Welkin was acting like in this instance, he was fighting hard to not eat the eyecandy that was Miss Amari. She fought the urge to smirk at it, settling to just twirl a strand of her chocolate brown hair in a playful manner. The bell rang shortly after and she swayed her hips as she strutted out the corner, her arms up there just in case. She saw Welkin offering a test of strength lockup of sorts?

That made Nadia raise an eyebrow in bemusement, she teased out with "Oh? My my~ Your bold and forceful, I love it~" the sunny eyed lady would wink and take up Welkin on the offer there. He was her height and starting to look a little like her type mayhaps! But grappling was something she was good at, trained in the arts of judo and aikido by her albino friend......

A glint would shine in her eye there as Nadia would smirk and then try to press up her ample breasts against Welkin's chest there, let them mushroom against his muscled frame~ Right before trying to heft him right over her hips for a classic hip toss to see how he could grapple with the sun oh so close~

Back to top Go down

Post by Moriarty Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:08 am

Welkin couldn’t help but crack a smile upon hearing Nadia's response, She was trying to make him see red to lose focus well to could play at that game. His game plan was simple try to overwhelm the graceful beauty with hard hitting offense before she could hypnotize him with those devilish hips. He was in it to win it tonight and the thought of losing again so soon set his teeth on edge.  “Bold is the name of the game darling, careful you might end up falling for me.”

His eyes going wide as Nadia boldly and deliberately pressed herself against him, her soft breasts squishing against his bare chest. Welkin was no wallflower but nevertheless flushed, pink dusting his cheeks as he struggled not to let her charms overwhelm him.  
"Tell you what..." Welkin mused as pulled back against her attempt to sweep him off his feet tightening his grip harshly interlocking her fingers with his own before attempting to wrap his arms around the dancer’s well toned waist to envelop her into a bear hug. Trying to wear down the sun kissed beauty. "..Let's just hug it out." The former host barked seeking to wear down the graceful dancer acutely aware of how dangerous getting to close to the sun could be without getting burned.
Moriarty
Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:24 pm

Alrighty now it was time to try and get this strapping lad hopefully wrapped around Nadia's finger there, but she'd also have to make sure he was subdued in body too~ Nadia's grappling skills were honed quite well thanks to her friend Adama, but she was being forcefully reminded that in war the opponent would always be counted on to do one thing. Namely not do what you wanted ironically enough.

Because Welkin had other ideas and managed to scoop the sunny eyed lady into a tight, scintillating bearhug! That took Nadia off guard there and made her wince loudly, she was no stranger to getting handsy with someone back in Gran Canaria but this was something else.

Her big funbags would mush up against Welkin's chest there as she winced there and stammered out with "N-Ngnnnn......Aren't you reeallllly bold?......" with the sunny eyed lady deciding to wrap her legs tightly around Welkin and croon into his neck there as she sought to apply some hard pressure of her own. Nadia had the scent of sunflowers and honey on her skin, enough to surely make even the broadest of people swoon at her skin touching theirs~

Back to top Go down

Post by Moriarty Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:50 pm

Welkin smirked with his casual overconfidence as he doubled down on the bearhug. Being the same height wasn't ideal but certainly made it easier as he tightened his grip further. Strong, solid, and barely breaking a sweat on his forehead as the sunny eyed beauty wail echoed into the starstruck crowd.  Welkin Bennet was the greatest grappler in the business not in a long shot, in his own words, but this was easily becoming one of those moments where he felt totally in control-

Welkin tilted his head in amusement as the dancer promptly wrapped her slender legs around his waist leaning into his grasp. The blue eyed host blinked in bewilderment.  Was she enjoying this?

And then he felt it, like fresh silk against his bare skin Nadia seemed to nuzzle against him. The sweet intoxicating scent of perfume filled his scenes causing his legs to teeter reflexively. The sun kissed beauty leaned in causing the blue haired wonder to begin to fall backwards landing on the canvas with a sickening thud!
Moriarty
Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:59 pm

If there was one thing Nadia was known for it was turning on the charm, the sunny eyed lady could tease and carouse and part tourists of their coin within minutes back in Gran Canaria. But to actually sample her this close? Welkin was among a number of people that could be counted upon one hand in that regard, he ought to consider himself lucky! Not that Nadia didn't think she wasn't either, what with this strapping lad.

The tourists Nadia coaxed coins out of weren't rarely like his build and looks after all. She gave a slight little sigh as she was taken backwards with Welkin there, but it seemed her seductive demeanour and leg lock did the trick and got her out of that sticky situation. After being taken backwards by her opponent Nadia would give a cute yelp as she made to try and not taste the canvas herself there.

She'd roll forward after landing there, it wasn't graceful but Nadia got out of that situation at least. "Hnnnn your quite a hugger, makes me wonder what moves you got outside the ring~ Nadia muttered as she'd turn to face Welkin and gracefully sway her hips at him before attempting to dish a side kick out with her right leg to test his other reactions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moriarty Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:07 pm

The crowd roared in excitement, impressed by the sudden shift in momentum.

Welkin, slightly winded from the fall, was quick to regain his composure. Pushing himself up, he flashed a wry grin as he met Nadia's starry eyed gaze. The two competitors locked eyes for a brief moment. The harsh realization that this woman was just as dangerous as he imagined, he felt himself tensing up reflexively.
"Wouldn't you like to know?" Welkin faltered slightly eyes caught transfixed on her alluring hips. What would his brothers do at a time like this?

"Well now, you're quite the dancer." Welkin quipped "but let's see if you can keep up with a little rhythm of my own." And quickly as he tried to get his arm raised, his elbow only got a bit of Nadia's foot before it hit him right on his side. "Gahh!!" He really felt that as it cut into his side, almost bending over the side where the kick landed. A pained look on his face as he backpedaled to the side, trying to throw out a straight jab, just attempting to keep her at bay.
Moriarty
Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next