Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Handcuff Match: Welkin Bennet (Debut) vs Drucilla Dappercat.

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Handcuff Match: Welkin Bennet (Debut) vs Drucilla Dappercat.  Empty Handcuff Match: Welkin Bennet (Debut) vs Drucilla Dappercat.

Post by Moriarty Mon May 24, 2021 10:47 pm

Handcuff match: The wrestlers win the match when they lock up both their opponent's wrists with handcuffs that are supplied usually outside the ring.. wrists can be handcuffed together by one or cuffed separately to the ring ropes. Once a winner is declared, they are given the key to the cuffs and can do as they wish.

Welkin Bennet:

"Deep breaths, just relax it's time to start the show." The blue haired youth smirked leaving the locker room where he had been preparing himself backstage, Welkin tightened up his white leather boots before making his way through the backstage hallways.

With the sound of percussion and piano blaring throughout the arena speakers, the fresh faced rookie emerged from the dark entrance tunnel, stepping out into a single spot light illumining the stage with a nervous smile, clad in attire of a white breakaway suit with matching trunks, boots and gloves Welkin then began to make his way down the entrance ramp, going towards the ring, taking the steel steps up before going through the ropes to step inside the ring. conflicted cheers and boos vibrating through the area as he stood towards the center of the ring grabbing an open mike.

"Hello there what a lively crowd! My name is Welkin Bennet, I am the showstopper, the host with the most and I'm here to make a name for myself. Now all of you back there I'll make you a deal, whoever wants to fight tonight I'll take you on. hell I'll even let you choose the match. how's that sound hmm?" Welkin bellowed into the mic and addressing the locker room backstage, giving an open challenge to anyone who wanted to face him in a match tonight.
Moriarty
Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Handcuff Match: Welkin Bennet (Debut) vs Drucilla Dappercat.  Empty Re: Handcuff Match: Welkin Bennet (Debut) vs Drucilla Dappercat.

Post by Lilybell Mon May 24, 2021 11:10 pm

There was only a few seconds of silence, allowing the tension to mount following the host's declaration. The air was filled only by the shouts of the crowd, either vainly volunteering themselves as tributes or calling out for their favorite to respond. Unfortunately for all of them, none of their favorites responded. The lights dropped for a moment and the shouts were drowned out by the synthetic rock sounds of "Sugar and Spice" heralding in his challenger. Through a veil of fog a freckle-faced woman with log, dark hair came bounding out onto the ramp. Dressed in bunny ears and a bodysuit that barely contained her large breasts she waved happily to the crowd and practically skipped down to the ring. In the crook of one arm she had hung... an old Easter basket?

Spoiler:

Stopping at the foot of the ramp she seemed to ignore Welkin in favor of melodramatically blowing kisses to the leering and hooting fans. They had no idea who she was, but they knew what they liked. Finally her entrance music began to fade away which brought her back into the moment. Producing a microphone from her basket she turned on a heel to face Welkin, still standing outside of the ring. "Host with the most? Well, I'm Druscilla Dappercat, the cosplay queen and I'm ready to see just what ya've got!" It took most people a minute to acclimate to her Australian accent, but time away had thinned it slightly.

A wry smile played across her lips as she stalked towards one corner of the ring, letting her wide hips sway as she moved, "I accept ya challenge, but I like to play for keeps. I want..." She pauses dramatically and looks about at the audience with a smirk, "a handcuff match. Quite literally winner. Takes. All." Without pausing for reply she clicks off her mic and stuffs it back into the basket before cheerily removing pair after pair of fuzzy handcuffs in a myriad of bright colors and patters, laying them a few paces apart all long the apron and a few extras around the turnbuckles. She didn't know why all of these were in Lily's trunk and she was probably happier never asking.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Handcuff Match: Welkin Bennet (Debut) vs Drucilla Dappercat.  Empty Re: Handcuff Match: Welkin Bennet (Debut) vs Drucilla Dappercat.

Post by Moriarty Mon May 24, 2021 11:48 pm

The Rookie blinked in utter bewilderment as his challenger made her way to the ring. This wasn't  exactly what he had expected when making his proclamation. The crowd was practically eating out of her hands and her outfit was certainly easy on the eyes similar to those costumes the hostesses wore at the nightclubs of his teenage years. Slowly drinking in her form Welkin felt his mouth turn dry suddenly. "Well aren't you confident Miss Dappercat don't you worry your pretty little head miss I'll make sure not to leave too many marks." Lips curving into a cocky grin. His blue eyes trailing over to the basket basket hanging delicately from her arms.

Standing there mouth agape as the alluring beauty casually pulled out an array of fluffy cuffs. He was still wrestling with the concept, fighting with woman to prove sexual dominance over her. The whole idea was ludicrous but all the more exciting. Giving her the best smile he could muster and a gracious nod. "How very daring of you but don't you start crying when you're left bound and breathless I'm far more than just a pretty face."

The blue haired rouge unceremoniously ripped away his suit pulling away his vest and carelessly tossed it out of the ring Exposing his bare toned chest to the crowd. Casually turning towards the corner as his clear blue eyes focused on the buxom bunny, ready to get down to business.
Moriarty
Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue May 25, 2021 12:16 am

Letting her opponent run his mouth, Dru all but frolicked around ringside distributing her kinky cargo about the apron. When all that remained was the microphone she flung the whole basket towards the ramp to let the crew gather it up at their leisure. Whipping her hair she planted her hands upon broad hips and made a show of watching him shed his suit. Her mouth opened to reply but she paused. Turning she scampered back to her basket and bent down to pick her microphone back up, "Ahem! Well, I hope you're not just a pretty face. I'm sure there's a lot more of you for me to play with!"

Clicking off the mic she tossed it over her shoulder with abandon. With a hop she bounded to ringside and kicked off her flats to stand in her stocking feet. Ignoring the stairs she hopped up to sit between her handcuffs, swinging her legs up and laying back to roll beneath the bottom rope. With a roll and and little less than graceful scrambling she popped up to her feet and made to square up with Weklin, taking a moment to tug up on her bodysuit sending a little jiggle through her breasts. "Right-o! Ready when you are, brucey!"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Moriarty Tue May 25, 2021 11:28 pm

Welkin's smile became more challenging as wordlessly watched his shameless challenger saunter around the ring much to the adoration of the crowd. A cold shiver crawled up his spine as she purposely bent over, unconsciously biting his lip as he watched her brazen display.
Giving her a simple wink, seemingly completely unfazed by the challenge he had to know was ahead of him. "Cute, do you flirt with all the boys or just the ones you think will crack easy?"

"I think you need a little warming up." He turned around stretching his arms as he moved over closer towards her "Shouldn't be too hard to warm you up with a hot body like that." He cooed, ever the charmer. He theorized quickly that she was probably as experienced as she was shameless no matter her choice in attire best to play it by ear then.  He smirked slyly as he stepped forwards, moving in nice and close to her so that his chest was barely inches away from her bust. Raising his hands up, he placed them on her shoulder to try and engage her in a lockup.
Moriarty
Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon May 31, 2021 5:58 pm

Dru had a couple of matches under her belt, not that she was wearing one, but was far from a veteran of the ring. Time away had left her a little rusty, but being back in the ring and hearing the adulation of the crowd brought it all flooding back to her. Of course she'd never been in a mixed match before, but it couldn't be all that different. As her opponent approached she bounced lightly on her toes causing her chest to jiggle just slightly after each. "Flirtin'? This is just a bit of friendly banter. But... you keep on talkin' 'bout my body like that an' I'm liable to hold it against you."

Without hesitation she met him in the lockup, planting her feet although her stockings did little to help her traction on the canvas. She pushed lightly against his shoulders in turn, taking things slow and feeling out the competition.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Moriarty Mon May 31, 2021 8:35 pm

Welkin didn’t know this girl. Didn’t know much about her style. Didn’t know her proclivities. Didn’t know what sort of strategy she might employ in a match like this, against an opponent such as himself.
But he did know that being manhandled by her was one of the last things he wanted. Some things just applied to every situation. “Is that a fact? Oh aren’t you a sweetheart don’t worry we’ll be getting friendly soon enough. Just try and stay patient okay?”
Tactics and technique were useless at the moment, it was a question of strength and fury and very few men his size were Welkin’s match in either. Placing his head down planting one booted foot behind him, he tried to overpower the buxom Aussie and gritting his teeth as strained against the press watching for hint of her legs beginning to buckle. Unfortunately staring downward, he was met the sight of Dru’s heavy breasts dangling dangerously close to his face.
Moriarty
Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:43 pm

Dru didn't know her opponent from Adam, but that didn't matter much. This was a great chance to get herself into the ring and get noticed. A triumphant return to the ring was always preferable, but she at least needed to make a good showing! She was no shrinking violet, the same height as Welkin although not quite as muscular, she planted her feet and strained against him. Little by little she'd begin to give way, her balance shifting and feet sliding against the mat.

Adopting a mock pout she watched her mildly distracted foe, "Oh, but being patient innit exactly my strong suit." She couldn't overpower him, but maybe she could reframe the situation. Giving up her fight she pulled up her knees and tried to fall backwards. If things went to plan she'd pull him down after her, his stomach onto her knees and his face buried in her cleavage. Not her usual approach, but sometimes you have to improvise.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Moriarty Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:33 pm

"Good girl" he chided with a chuckle, leaning forward watching his opponent began to fold against his strength. "Get too eager and you might just find a couple more surprises." The moment of triumph however lasted only for a single second, the bunny girl seemed to have other plans.

The blue haired youth let out a yelp as he felt himself being pulled downwards he could only watch as dru purposefully fell on her back taking the young man with her.

All hints of subtlety would go right out the window as young man landed hard against point of her knees, groaning and wheezing as the wind was knocked out of him. But before Welkin could respond, his face was shoved into the perfect breasts of his opponent his hands flailed about aimlessly as his hard body pressed against Dru's.

For an endowed girl like Dru turning this traditional hold into breast smother was not just easy: it was simply natural. And soon the young man was squirming around aimlessly in her loving embrace, his fruitless squirmings and muffled protests providing just a nice vibration to her bountiful bosom as he struggled to breath.

"Mff?! Urghhmmmmmmfm."

Welkin groaned as he struggled pull himself gasping for breath, knowing that he had to try get back up before Dru could press the advantage.
Moriarty
Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:13 pm

Dru wasn't the most skilled wrestler, but she worked her assets to her advantage as best she could. However, instead of squeezing her cleavage around Welkin's face and trying to suffocate him, she wiggled her shoulders playfully bouncing his cheeks between her breasts. "Eh, what was thet about surprises? I didn't quite hear you."

Teasing him she worked her knees out from between them, taking a risk in parting her thighs so she could try wrapping them about his waist. High efficiency wrestling wasn't exactly her goal, but rather to make this a match fans would be talking about on their way home tonight. With enough force he would likely be able to pry his head free, unless Welkin preferred her embrace.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next