Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 242 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 240 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Fighter and her Fan Club: The price of fame!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Fighter and her Fan Club: The price of fame! - Page 2 Empty Re: A Fighter and her Fan Club: The price of fame!

Post by Tarantulust Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:16 am

The three fans were practically like stuffed animals in the titans arms! They weighed nothing to someone as strong as her, and they were enjoying her affection enough to remain fairly stationary. When Hathiya praised Gob Gob, the little goblins yellow eyes darted to the ground as the Earthshaker gently shook him up and down. He was embarrassed by the praise, but happy to receive it. Of course, no one could ignore the pouting expression on Brats face as Hathiya praised Gob Gob’s construction efforts.

“Hathiya! Me and Morticia helped too!” The little bat whined, causing Gob Gob to come back to reality.

“Y-yeah! I couldn’t have made it so fast without their help! Brat’s flight and Morticia’s limitless pace really helped the project move!”

The three lit up again as Hathiya agreed to see their clubhouse, Brat chirping happily as Gob Gob gave Morticia a high five in victory. The Earthshaker would adjust her grip, settling the two taller fan club members on her shoulders while Brat simply perched atop Hathiya’s head. Morticia seemed surprised, the ghoul peering at the ground to see just how far away she was. It seemed she wasn’t used to being so high, but fear seemed impossible for her red eye to convey. So she simply sat quietly and gripped Hathiya’s stony fingers. Gob Gob was too busy talking about how cool it was being up so high!

“You can see almost everything from up here! The top shelf in food markets must be like bottom shelves, and then when your opponents havta look up at you?!? So cool! Like a superhero!”

With that, the group was off! Chatting and talking the whole way as the fans excitedly led Hathiya to the clubhouse they had made as fans of her.

The building was clearly made with various bits of spare parts.

But to be fair it was still a building. Its structure looked sound, it had small improvised windows and some doors on the front and side of it, as well as what looked to be a large garage door! The entire thing seemed to be focused on being big, clearly made for Hathiya’s size in mind. Which was a fairly tall order for the three youngsters, and yet here it stood.

The fan club members asked Hathiya to wait outside for a moment, all three of them running in and quickly causing a ruckus as they seemed to be hurriedly cleaning up. It took longer than a minute, but pretty soon Gob Gob and Morticia were back outside next to the garage door.

“Without…further…ado…”

“Time ta show ya the Earthshaker Entertainment Fanclub!”

The two tugged on the metal garage door, but it didn’t budge. Gob Gob and Morticia looked at each other, and tried again. Nothing.

The two began to pull and tug, the door moving just slightly up a bit before going back down. Gob Gob blinked, backing up a bit and nervously scratching his head.

Heh heh... Musta forgotten to grease the wheels. Um, Hathiya, could you...?”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

A Fighter and her Fan Club: The price of fame! - Page 2 Empty Re: A Fighter and her Fan Club: The price of fame!

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:31 am

After a pleasant walk and ride up to the clubhouse, Hathiya blinked at the place.

The size of the building definitely was impressive when remembering who built it. She thought it was genuinely impressive and demanded some serious skill to pull this off. "Wow. You three did a fine job."

Though it seems that jinxed it because the garage door got stuck. Hathiya scratched the back of her head, wondering if that's supposed to need some more force or what. After Gob mentioned grease, it clicked to her wy it was stuck.

"Allow me."

She gently tried to get a grip on the underside of the garage door with 2 of her fingers, and when she managed to find a grip proper, she gently pulled upward. A creaky noise banged out as the garage door shunted open, which did cause Hathiyas ears to fold up in pain at that. She always did hate creaky noises, especially that of rust.

Now that the door was open, she bent forward to look inside.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:38 am

Admittedly, none of the fan club members had used the garage door yet. It was made out of spare sheet metal and training wheels Gob Gob had found while searching in the waste department. He tried his best to clean the metal and fit the wheels together properly. But rust was a tough thing to get off, especially with limited resources. He was certain that it was safe! But he hadn’t needed to open the door since it was built. After all, it was made mostly so that the main subject of Earthshaker Entertainment could actually go inside. While they hoped that they could get Hathiya over soon, the trio knew nothing of her schedule and set to work making the fan club cozy. Leaving the door to get stiff as time passed.

Thankfully, Hathiya was more than strong enough to pick up the door! The Earthshaker carefully wedged her fingers underneath the door to make sure not to damage her fans' hard work and with a simple tug, managed to complete the task that Gob Gob and Morticia could not. Her reward was a candle lit interior with Brat just finishing up the decorations!

“Surprise~....Surprise…”

A simple table was set up in the middle of the room with a large, handmade banner that said ]b]“WELCOME”[/b] in big bold letters just above it. There were a few chairs around the table, but what really stood out was a large crate by the head of the table! But besides some small pieces of furniture here and there, there was very little else. In a way, it was similar to Hathiya’s own home in Gaia. It was a bit dark inside, but surprisingly warm despite the cooler air of Gaia’s night and the rough build of the structure. The three must have really worked hard to make the building something like a home, with small openings for windows and even a spot for candle smoke to escape from near the ceiling.

“Well? What do you think? T-the crate is supposed to be your seat, if that's okay.”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:11 am

Hathiya blinked, surprised that Brat had decorated in there that quickly. Lowering her head a bit as she walked in, she took in the sights. It actually did look like her shed, come to think of it.

Looking down at the seating arrangement, she looked at the crate. She...didn't think that was going to cut it.

"Aheheh....um, sorry Gob, I don't think Mr Crate here is gonna withstand my weight." She gently pushed the crate aside as she carefully plopped herself down, the ground rumbling, "but I'm fine sitting like this!"

She looked about the whole garage again, then at the table and such. It was, quite frankly, a rather cute setup. Then again, this was her first clubhouse.

"So what do you three actually do here? Seems like you were ready to throw a party."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:23 am

Gob Gob chuckled meekly as Hathiya apologetically stated that the crate simply wouldn’t work. The Earthshaker would try her best to sit down on the rug covered floor without too much trouble, but the ground still rumbled with her shifting weight, and the building’s walls groaned slightly as it shook just a bit. Brat seemed to be the only one who noticed, her large ears adjusting to focus on the noise before disregarding it completely in order to flutter back down onto the table in front of Hathiya. Morticia hopped into her seat while Gob Gob went to work pushing the crate off to the side, his yellow eyes already deep in thought on how he could utilize this new piece of furniture. Leaving the others to answer Hathiya’s question.

“Ms. Hathiya, here at…Earthshakers Entertainment…we try to celebrate your actions…whether in the ring…or out.”

Brat squeaked happily as she practically hopped over to her seat, quickly fishing a picture out from underneath it before fluttering up onto the table once more. Like a child with a drawing, Brat hopped right over to show Hathiya a photograph…of the Earthshaker herself?

“I like this one!” She practically shouted, the picture being one where Hathiya was holding the Sumo Hippo Daisy over her head, an impressive display of strength and poise captured with a single picture.

“Daisy was so pretty, but you were so cool! You were like Pow! Bam! Smack! And then when you hoisted her up, I thought you wouldn’t be able to do it! But then you lifted her like it was nothing~!”

Brat was clearly very excited. Her wings were flapping constantly as she hugged the photo along with her plush toy. Morticia simply nodded in agreement.

“Daisy looked…strong. I thought you would win…! But she had me…worried.”

“Then Hathiya won! She won, she won, she won~”

Brat giggled and hopped again, this time right up to Hathiya.

“You can lift anything Hathiya! A-and you saved me at the meet and greet! You are so big and strong, but you care a whole lot about other people.” Brat smiled at Hathiya, a small blush on her cheeks. “You’re my hero, Hathiya!”

There was no sarcasm or anything but genuine, childish honesty coming from the young bat. She looked at Hathiya like a hero, and her admiration seemed to go all the way to love for the Earthshaker.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:48 am

Seeing Morticia mention that Daisy did in fact have her worried during that match which Hathiya remembered, she gently extended one of her arms across the table and rubbed her on the head. "Yeah, Daisy was no pushover. It's very rare for me to meet an opponent who can actually match me pound for pound one way or another. It does make me excited when one comes though!"

She then looked at Brats fangirling, gently bending forward to better look at the adorable little Batgirl in front of her. Oh how she wished she could just cuddle her all day, she was such a joyous little thing to watch. A bit loud but still.

On hearing herself being called a hero, Hathiya's face could be seen blushing a bit in the candle light, as she waved her hand and tilting her head a bit. "Awwww, ha...a hero? That's a mighty big thing to call me! I'm just an athlete doing what I can do best. But that's what people like me are here to do!" and with that, she pumped a fist and smacked it over her chest where her heart would be.

"To inspire! To give people something to look to! That every time I come up, to fight, that people can be entertained, but also watch and see the best they could become! The only limit is ourselves, and what we can do in those limits."

She then shrugged. "Then again, my limits are very different than most beings."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:35 am

While it was true that Brat had a tendency to be loud and somewhat energetically affectionate, her upbeat attitude and general positivity as well as cute appearance made her more than tolerable for those around her. Brat was even trying her best to be considerate for her present company, as her species usually shrieked when excited and happy. While she occasionally let a pitch yell or kept her tone up a tad loud, she thankfully hadn’t used her full volume shriek as she normally would. No, instead she was being physically affectionate towards the idol of the Earthshaker club and hopping around like a rabbit rather than a bat. Thankfully Morticia seemed to be the exact opposite, watching Hathiya calmly and quietly. But that didn’t mean she didn’t get attention, as the professional fighter reached over and rubbed her head. Much to Hathiya’s surprise, Morticia actually leaned into the rubs, her red eye looking at Hathiya’s hand as it rubbed her head with a strange curious look.

“You seem to be enjoying yourself~”

Gob Gob smirked at Morticia as he hopped up onto his seat at the table. Morticia almost sounded like she was purring, if ghouls were capable of such a thing. But so long as her head was rubbed, the undead stayed silent, leaving Brat and Gob Gob to continue their adulation unfiltered.

“I’m entertained! I like it when you win Hathiya!” Brat chirped excitedly, looking as though she wanted her head rubbed as well!

“That Daisy match was definitely something! But if you want my opinion, my favorite match…?”

Gob Gob smirked leaning against the table with stars practically beaming from his eyes!

“It’s without a doubt your match against that domineering Hera!”

Brat seemed to recoil slightly at the mention of Hera. Perhaps the youngster thought she was spooky, because she hugged her plush toy and Hathiya’s picture a bit tighter and quieted down. Gob Gob would reveal his own picture, unfolding it from his pockets before laying it down on the table as though it were a collectors item. The picture? Why, it was Hera craning her neck to peer up at the Earthshaker, a confident grin on her face while Hathiya simply looked curious.

“Now that was a match! Hera was so cocky and villainous, but you showed her the ropes like a pro! I mean, taking those hits, acting like they hurt…but then~” Gob Gob smirked and mimicked a cool, clever pose as he recreated the scene in his exaggerated mind. “I had to hold back. If I hadn’t, this would have been easy!”

The Goblin actually squeed! Pointing at his picture with a big grin on his face!

“And then you totally took her down! That aerial throw into the chokeslam was brilliant! Totally awesome!”

“I-I liked it when you won!” Brat suddenly chimed in, clearly not wanting to be forgotten by Hathiya as impossible as that was. “The pin was pretty!”

“That single finger pin? Against a gladiator like Hera?!? Nobody but the Earthshaker could accomplish that!”

“Y-yeah…but Daisy wasn’t as scary…” Brat muttered, refusing to look at the picture with Hera in it.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:39 pm

Hathiya gave a laugh on hearing Brat saying she liked watching her win.

The picture of Hera caught her attention. The gladiator was still fresh in her mind. What a strange person. She had a lot of spunk though, not gonna lie. She did, however, notice Brat being scared of Hera, which surprised her.

Her trunk swiped the little one up, and in a rather adorable fashion, her trunk cradled the tiny girl like a hammock, as Hathiya brought one of her arms up gently rub Brats stomach, her other arm still rubbing Morticias head.

"Aww, why does Hera scare you, little one? She was loud, yes, but she was just very enthusiastic for what she does. After all, not everyone is prepared to get thrown skywards like a ball."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:48 am

The littlest member of the group expected to receive a pat and rub on the head the likes of which Morticia was experiencing, but instead got something entirely different. Unknown to Brat, Hathiya had been holding back her urge to scoop up the small soft creature and snuggle up against her. Apparently, the last of the Earthshaker’s will ran out because she would do just that with her trunk! Brat’s trust was on full display, because she didn’t even flinch when Hathiya’s towering form moved towards her, and her powerful trunk gently wrapped around her small waist. The bat creature did peer down curiously though, but ended up simply hugging Hathiya’s trunk.

Morticia was being petted, and Brat was being cuddled. Gob Gob eyed the two, making an envious face but keeping his calm overall. After all, Hathiya gave him a kiss at the meet and greet! That must mean she saw him as a man, and that she thought he was cute! At least, that's what he kept thinking over and over again as she rubbed up against Brat. He wasn’t jealous! Not even when the Earthshaker asked why Brat was freaked out by Hera.

“Hera’s really, really big! She has super sharp teeth, and big glowing eyes that shine in the dark!”

Brat’s wings began to wrap around her. The small creature was actually getting comfortable in Hathiya’s embrace! She didn’t even realize that the people in her company could be described in a similar manner. She didn’t seem to mind Hathiya’s big size, Gob Gob’s sharp teeth, or Morticia’s big glowing eye. But there was someone else who matched that description. It seemed Hera reminded Brat a bit of the villainous Croo-El, who almost got her injured that fateful day.

“But you beat her, so…I think it's okay. Because you’re the strongest around!”

“And…made it…look fun…” Morticia muttered between rubs.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:58 am

Hathiya looked at Morticias choice of words. For some reason, hearing Morticia say she made defeating an opponent look "fun" was a bit strange, but she was glad that she had thought of that. It meant her style of dealing with smaller opponents was making its mark.

One of her eyes noticed Gob Gob, and a mischievous smile grew on her face. She leaned forward a bit, and brought her other arm down and around Gob Gob, and picked him up, craddling him between her arm and her breast. "Don't think I didn't see you, little man!"

And so there she was, one hand rubbing Morticias head, her trunk cuddling Brat, and her other arm having brought Gob Gob to her in a semi embrace, that Hathiya felt...a new sort of calm. She gave a relaxed sigh.

"I'm glad you found it fun to watch. After all, I'm doing it for all of you."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next