by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Astra Vs Natasha! A taste of fame~!

2 posters

Go down

Astra Vs Natasha! A taste of fame~! Empty Astra Vs Natasha! A taste of fame~!

Post by yummybunny Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:21 pm

Match Type: No DQ, Hentai Submission match
Victory conditions: Both girls pick and say a specific sentence at the begging of the match, and if there opponent says it, they lose.

Astra slowly started to dress herself up in another one of her elaborate outfits, as she'd gotten ready for a match...That she honestly...Wasn't ready for. She went to put on her a layer of pink, sparkling, lip gloss, when she noticed how shaky her hand was...And how shaky her whole body was. She put the lip gloss down, and let out a steady sigh, trying to calm her nerves. "She's just one girl...She's just one girl...I can do this...I..." She'd never felt so...Self defeating as she did tonight...sure she'd been nervous before...But THIS, this was on a whole new level...Natasha was the champ for crying out loud! And this was the fight she'd been waiting for sense she got here! If she messed this chance up..She slowly let out a deep breath, before bringing both of her hands up, and clapping them on each side of her face, aiming to psych herself up for this match! Afterwards she threw on her lip gloss, before throwing on her finishing touches.

The crowd was already up and cheering like made, without either girl even being in the ring yet! It wasn't clear if they were chearing for the new seductive entrance Astra was going to show them, or for, the more obvious one, the hentai champion. Either way, it was clear to see they wanted a nice big show tonight. Astra could only smile, as she waited to show them her latest work. If they were cheering now...Just wait 'till she was done with them~

After letting a bit of time pass, and having almost all the crowd cheer loud enough to practically shake the floor, she finally gave them what they wanted. Her new song, a mash up of 'bubble gum bitch' and 'I write sin's not tragedies' came on over the loud speaker. Then, a nice thick fog began to raise from the ring ramp, and a load of pink lights began to shine to life, causing the whole arena to fill with a nice, foggy, pink look. Then, as the lyrics started to ring in, a single pink spot light shined down on Astra, as she stood ready at the start of the ramp~

Bubble Gum Bitch~:

She started dancing, striking poses after each 'oh' in the song. She then waited for the women to start singing, to which she started to lip sing right along with her, while taking a strut towards the ring. She stopped, and turned to a female member of the audience, before moving close to her, lip singing 'so pull be closer and-' instead of finishing the lyric with the song, she simply kissed the crowd member passionately, making sure to deepin' and claim the poor unsuspecting women's mouth, before slowly pushing her away, and climbed into the ring, right at the chorus.

That's when she let it go, a plume of pink smoke rose from each turnbuckle, as she began dancing in a seductively swaying motion, making sure to shake her hips, and move her body perfectly to the beat. After the chours ended, the song skipped towards the end, and started with the lyric 'I think I want your, your american tan~' With the tone slowing down, she slowed her dancing down to a more personal, more touchy dance style, sliding her hands up and down her very revealed body, before bringing them up into her hair, and pushing it out over her face a bit, really grinding, and getting into the slow section of the song, as she buttered the crowd up, for the big finish~

The song then took a long pause, letting the crowd build up there excitement, before the final hook of the song came blaring out, at this point she'd continue her dancing on the floor, moving and shaking her head to and fro, letting her hair go wild, and her body do so as well, before she gave a final spin of her body on the mat, and stood up all at once, with both of her hands out, as the song ended with a final- 'i'm gonna be your bubble gum, bitch!' From there four flare like fire works shot up from each turnbuckle, and exploded into the vast open arena, dying the whole place pink once again.

She then took her microphone, letting herself breath, and pant softly from her 'show', before finally speaking to the crowd to say her sentence. "Phew~ I think we all know what my sentence is going to be by now right!~ Let's all say it together, so she can hear it in the back! Ready! One, Twoooo Threee!" At her command, her and the crowd all roared out at the same time. "I'm gonna be your bubble gum bitch~"

Back to top Go down

Astra Vs Natasha! A taste of fame~! Empty Re: Astra Vs Natasha! A taste of fame~!

Post by daemongirl Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:11 am

Being the hentai champion came with any number of perks such as having some control over the matches she took, it wasn't always the case but many nights she was able to pick from a few matches management had put together for her. She had hoped this week would be the one where she would finally see Minerva's name on the list, she still owed her for Avalanche and for what happened with the world title shot she was convinced the woman had cost her, but yet again it was nowhere to be seen. She couldn't take the week off though, Natasha would have a horde of displeased fans if she did that, and fortunately one match caught her eye. The name Astra wasn't familiar to the Frenchwoman but the image that came with the name was quite appealing, as was the rather unusual match considering this was their first meeting.

"Tell her she has a match with the champion tonight if you will. Now if you'll excuse me I have to prepare." Natasha told the agent who had come to her with the match options before heading into the locker room to change. She pulled off curve higging dress and began suiting up in her ring gear, the blue and gold number leaving not much to the imagination, another masterpiece from the only tailor she would ever trust with her clothing.

Spoiler:

After pulling on her boots Natasha heard the crowd getting riled up even from her seat on the locker room bench. Another of those benefits of being a champion was the right to come out second, she usually took it so she could get a sense for her opponent from their entrance. She left the locker room and made her way to the entrance where the control booth was set up, peeking over the shoulders of the technicians to watch the rookie make her way out to the ring. "Oh now doesn't she have a love of being theatrical?" She mused while taking in all the pink lights and even fireworks, Natasha chuckling when she heard what the woman wanted as her surrender phrase.

"Thats cute, though I'm glad I won't be saying it." Natasha remarked to the technicians as she turned away and walked over to the curtains, hearing a couple laughs from them as her opponent's music died down to nothing.

One man raised his hand and counted down from five for Natasha who took a deep breath and then stepped out to stand behind the waterfall that had formed just as her music [urll=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTUq3Ik1GHM]Sanctuary[/url] began to play. The lights of the arena had gone dark with over a thousand tiny LED lights forming a night sky in the rafters, Natasha bobbing her head to the tune until the music soared, that being her cue to step forward as the waterfall split apart to reveal her. Thins beams of light were blinking in and out of existance all over the arena, imitating a gentle rain as Natasha strode down the ramp with her belt drapped over her left shoulder, the champion looking every bit as confident in her body language as one would expect.

On her way down Natasha stopped in front of the fan Astra had graced with a kiss during her entrance, Natasha smiling as she reached out and cupped the woman's face, pulling her in for a soft yet passionate kiss that lasted for several seconds. Once Natasha released her the fan half collapsed into the arms of her friends, Natasha winking at her before resuming her entrance. She climbed up onto the ring apron and calmly stepped through the ropes, coming to a stop before Astra.

After she spent a few moments letting her ocean blue eyes wander up and down Astra with an approving grin Natasha brought her own mic up to her lips. "Well well I find myself with quite a delicious opponent this week I see. The crowd agrees with me too I'd say considering there isn't a single person not on their feet right now am I right?." Natasha called out into the mic, getting a resounding "YES" from the crowd. "Thought so. That's quite the embarrassing thing you're gonna try to make me say Astra, now what should I make you scream?" Natasha said, letting the question hang in the air for a bit while the crowd shouted out some suggestions.

"Those are all nice but I think I've got it." She said as she stepped forward to come face to face with Astra. "Say it with me now....I belong to you my goddess Natasha, have mercy."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Astra Vs Natasha! A taste of fame~! Empty Re: Astra Vs Natasha! A taste of fame~!

Post by yummybunny Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:36 pm

So far, it had been all but impossible to show up one of Astra's theatrical openings. She'd gone so far in each one of them, that her opponents openings just seem to be shadowed, or overlooked when compared to hers...But not this time. Oh no, if Astra's opening was a little on the theatrical side, Natasha's would be a full blown, Broadway play...That's how different in quality they were.

Astra watched an awe, as the women came out to a serene song, matched with a waterfall. An actual. Fuckin'. Waterfall. Astra was so surprised, she forgot to speak in her cutesy upbeat tone, as she mumbled under her breath. "U-Unbelievable...It's like night and day..." She then looked up at the, heck, thousands of flashing led lights all over the rafters. "...So this is the opening of a champion...They don't hold back for her..." She said, as she looked back at the women, and bit softly on her thumb, watching her stunning opening in jealousy.

She didn't even have to comment on the embarrassment and shame she should be feeling, from the women one-uping everything Astra had done in her entrance, as the crowd she'd thought she'd won over all cheered and chanted for Natasha. Not only did they rain down there praises and cheers, but when she asked for suggestions for her humiliating sentence, the things the crowd yelled out forced Astra to flush a dark pink an embarrassment. She hadn't won this crowd over, she never even stood a chance.

Astra hated to admit it, but her fear, and nervousness instantly came flooding back. She'd expected to come out here and show off her stuff in her entrance, and win over some kind of fans, some kind of support...But it's obvious how badly that plan went. She'd gotten so nervous in fact, that when Natasha said her rather embarrassing sentence, and the crowd and arena went dead waiting for Astra's response, all she could do was blankly stare back, causing the reff, and announcers to take over the flow of match once again.

She tried to breath in steadily, wanting to get some of her nerve back, anything she could get back at this point, would be appreciated! She'd been so focused on easing her nerves, she didn't even notice when the bell rung, and that the match had started, leaving her completely open!

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:18 pm

Natasha had expected a comeback from the rookie Astra, something bright and bubbly like "In your dreams" or "only if you make this fun" but instead the woman just stared at her with her mouth half open and her eyes blank. "Nervous right? Its okay to be, just focus on having fun." Natasha said softly so no microphone wouldn't pick up her words, remembering what it was like to be just starting out herself. "After all, I intend to fully enjoy myself tonight."

As soon as Natasha said those words the bell sounded though Astra didn't look prepared for it, the woman's arms were down at her sides and Natasha couldn't remember seeing a more open stance than hers. Not one to pass up a chance at teaching Natasha lunged forward, landing on her right foot with her hands shooting out to grab hold of Astra's right arm, one on the wrist and the other grabbing at the elbow. She would then step around Astra, pulling on the arm to put the woman into a chicken wing hold to start off the match.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down