Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wabbit Season! For Scourger X

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Wabbit Season! For Scourger X - Page 5 Empty Re: Wabbit Season! For Scourger X

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:33 am

John was feeling himself slipping there, it was often difficult enough for him to entrap his muse in a tight embrace during a spar to begin with. But when he did Koto would be sure to know the tight, powerful grip of the thinker and be made docile........then it usually developed into post sparring cuddles that often involved removing gi's and shirts and other stuff. But this was different! He was fighting for hooman kind, he wouldn't be distracted by........

Okay he was getting distracted, by bunny buns that were rubbing up against his perfectly muscled chest and then his......carrot. Those wabbits with their powerful, perfectly sculpted rear ends that had cottontails which were rubbing his body, subtly tickling him. Combine that with Koto and Joon's plush butt cheeks mushrooming up against him and his knees would buckle, they'd crank at an angle and he'd eventually.......tumble backwards and the bunny girls would find themselves alright there. Their fall was cushioned.

Who wasn't cushioned however was the hooman, John would crash down to the mat and while the wabbits wouldn't weigh much there combined there? With how long they'd been at it? That was enough to take his legs out and he'd lay there splayed out and panting, no doubt with the bunny girls looming over him like the carrot seeking hunter queens that they were. "A-hh........b-bunnies win........." he muttered in defeat there as the wabbits could do what they wanted......

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:49 pm

Kotone was most definitely not someone that was shy when it came to having fun times with her couple~ John was no stranger to her body, as he could tell you, but getting Joon up on this whole stuff was definitely the new deal. And she was a natural enforcer of sexual bunny-cottoned eroticism! Just that she really wasn't as well-versed in the ways of sportsmanship and for that, actually enduring the artist's Bearhug was a no-go with her. Fortitude just wasn't her... Well, forte.

Sure enough, the couple of bunny conquerors were skilled enough to know how to take advantage of this weakness of his~ Making sure that as much as he'd mushed them against him, they would also squash their rear-ends against his frame, specially down there~ And soon enough, it would be too much for the poor chap who ended up falling down like a mighty oak.

"Joon... You're okay...?"

"Ooouch..."

Koto had the fortune of landing her bunny butt right on John's face like so many times in the past, it was almost magnetic at this point~ But Joon wasn't as lucky, for she fell on her own a few steps from the couple, leaving her with sore cheeks and needing a rest. The bluenette however, had a second of brilliance when looking at Joon's position, she would tell her a few words that their prey wouldn't be able to discern because of the muffling cheeks that rested upon him:

"J-n...Time f-r C-tt-nt-l L-ck"

"R-ger"

Would be what poor defenseless John would be able to hear more or less soon after Koto unseated herself from his head, he'd be shaking the cobwebs at this point, but as Joon started to take on a rather... Weird position that involved her lifting up her rump to the air with small moans of pain thanks to the soreness, the Idol would cuddle next to the artist, using her finger to direct his gaze towards her own, she didn't wanted him to catch a glance at what might happen. The blue-haired rabbit would pose her lips on the artist's seductively, wrapping her legs around his manly torso, not as to immobilize him, but to hold onto him even tighter as she snuggled with him as she used to do on those nights of just the two of them~

"Pay me attention my love~ I did all of this today because of you, time for you to show me your appreciation~  Wabbit Season! For Scourger X - Page 5 1f499 "

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:44 pm

John would like to think he could lift a couple of ladies his age no problem, sure he probably could if he was fresh as the spring grass dew. But it'd been a hectic gallery unveiling, glad handing fans and making sure Koto was looked after. Then.....there was the whole escapade of him stumbling into a warren that housed two busty leotard clad bunny girls that wanted to claim his carrot, whereupon he was the hooman who they wanted a carrot from. Then he had a good tussling session with them and got introduced to a new pair of cakes that he had to munch on, then they harem danced and made sure his carrot grew once again. Then he had managed to get hold of the wabbits and hug them tight!

That is until they managed to put their bunny booties to good use and rub on his carrot again, John fell hard on his back and his muscled frame was sat on promptly by the blueberry bunny Koto! It was just like many a morning where she often woke up before him, her backside serving as his ironic alarm clock. John groaned and moaned into her booty, vaguely being aware of what she was saying there. Only for him to get some sweet air there before he settled into trying to survive her air taker.

Any struggles John gave ceased once Koto embraced him, wrapping around him just like how she would after sitting on him in the morning even. On instinct the artist would just get his arms around her hips and smooch with her, it was like a switch was flipped. Koto even seemed to break her rabbit persona there, her voice melting his heart. "Mpmhh....Y-You did it all for me...... the lad muttered between kisses as he went on with "T-Thought I was already doing that~.......I....know I was kinda distant recently cause of the projects.....I-I'm gonna dote on you so much in the weekend and after....." as he nibbled on her neck and teasingly said "Hehe.....wabbit gave hooman sugar after all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:15 pm

Sure enough, the hooman had the bunnies completely beat in the raw-strength department, Kotone was already aware of that, Joon? Not so much, which meant she got a pretty hard landing both literally and figuratively, yet she was still able to get up on her friend's signal to start doing a strange pose that one would normally think didn't had nothing to do with a match, and yet, the dancer took upon her to lift up her ass, almost like a peacock showing off the feathers from it's tail, legs spread to her sides as she crossed her arms in concentration that was almost lightened in nature.

Jack-O Pose, bunny style:

"This will definitely leave me sore tomorrow..."

While Joon complained and strained herself, Kotone spent this moment in between the storm to have a face-to-face with John between only them for what was probably the first time since this match started. Sooner than later, she knew that the next move would need to happen... Only thing was that she wanted this to last for a bit more. "That'd be so nice~ I wish we could spend the rest of the weekend in bed watching that new Kitty N. show that dropped?" She said with a smirk and look of honesty that only he knew for real, that of not the Idol or the Bunny, but from Kotone Izumi. "Wabbit did do heheh"

"Please do remember I'm like this, so don't hurry, but also do!"

"...Right... Time to end this my love"

Steeling herself and putting up the mask once more. Koto sat up and grabbed John by the hand as to guide him, she wouldn't be forceful, she knew that he would let this happen. She stood up, but left him on his knees while she dragged him by the arm towards Joon, who had her cotton-tailed butt in position for whatever was about to happen. "Hooman lost the war, so hooman now must go to Bunny prison, in you go~!" She passed sentence, and without further adieu, tried to push the losing human's face in between Joon's buttcheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:03 pm

John would admit that during creative pursuits that he and his muse undertook, from portraits to costume making to preparing for upcoming matches they could get a bit overfocused onto it. Usually leaving little time for them to be able to do........sitting down and cuddling oddly enough, they fused together under the sheets sure but......when was the last time they actually relaxed and coupled watching things? "Hehehe......that green cat sentai girl? That plushie you got was huge!" John muttered in a soft manner as he nuzzled noses with the blue wabbit, it seemed he was getting a bit of a bunny thing going for him too now~

His gaze casted over briefly to Joon there, the crystal lady bunny was indeed flexible as she perked up her cottontailed backside. Almost as if it was a gateway to a prison, or a vault to store some treasure even. The artist couldn't help but give a quiet whistle in adoration of her skill, that wasn't done overnight with that kind of flexibility. He'd offer no resistance as Koto led him over to Joon's backside, a warm smile on his face there even. John wouldn't struggle there from Koto's grab and would wrap his arms around Joon's hips from under them, his face stopping to look at the blue wabbit with a smile.

"Let it be known, the hooman goes willingly~" John muttered and with that he'd get his face riiiiiight between that thicc, shapely pair of wabbity cakes. His face would rub and nuzzle into it even as he planted kisses and licks across her leotard, it was time to accept that the hooman was conquered and was going to now embrace his fate in the face, or rather rear of wabbity supremacy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:35 pm

Just like Kotone and Joon worked together like the Yin with the Yang, peace and chaos. They both also gained an interesting hobbie as of late. They've always loved to discuss new choreographies or dresses, normally it was their version of chitchatting to see them talk about that, write about it in detail in their DMs. But that was back before the present days. Now with this whole Wabbit business, they liked to discuss new moves on the market:

Rolling around with John for some time, Koto managed to keep him in place and when her minion told her that his seal was fated, she wasted no time to drag him on all fours before presenting him to the eclipsed beauty that was Joon's full-mooned buttocks! As she was in the position commonly known through the internet as the Jack-O Pose, Koto told John pretty much that this would be his new house, and she wasn't bluffing as she would soon put his muzzle right in the Dancer's glorious rear!

"Oh dearie! Th-that's... Something alright~"

Joon said with some drool falling down her mouth, his face between her cheeks, touching her in areas that would normally never be touched... She could see herself acquiring a taste for this. And if John were to think this would be only for a little while, he'd find himself unable to leave the land of peach as soon after Kotone planted her own posterior on the back of his head, sealing his face up between cotton bottoms! He may try to fight or move his face away, but now he really understood why they told him this was a prison. A prison of asses rolling his head around as if it was a gear in a clock... Or maybe a mechanical part in a lock...?

"Heheh~ I think I like that one"

"What was that?"

"You are the lock, and I am the Key, and together this is... A Cottontail Lock!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:22 pm

John and his muse often gave each other little pet names here and there, one that got exchanged around by the pair a lot was the term 'treasure' usually done in affirmation when they needed to reassure each other of things. Had his muse been feeling a tad jealous that many a gal of tension admired him? He'd call her treasure and ruffle her sapphire blue hair and get her into a hug. He felt a little iffy about her making guys explode in the ring in more ways than one? He'd get called treasure and smooching ensued~

Now? With him getting stuffed a pair of new cakes that the artist wasn't familiar with? John was forgoing any chance of getting oxygen there by making to munch on them and was damn near getting his tongue past the fishnets and leotard. John was trying to get right there at the rabbit's.......sensitive spot, better known as a carrot incubator~ Then he felt a familiar pair of cheeks on his back and that was John sealed in now thanks to the bluenette sealing him in.

Even with John getting four cheeks around his face, to the point where all one would likely be able to see was his tuft of brown hair he could vaguely hear the words of the wabbits as he was getting sent to lala land. Cottontail lock? Made sense, he was after all a hooman treasure to be locked away in the vault of the wabbit warren. Eventually his facial worshipping of Joon's dancer booty would slow, then slow more and eventually cease. His limbs would go limp and droop to the side and it was clear that John was the first to experience the joy of being smothered out by a pair of busty bunny babes that knew how to keep you under lock and key!

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:14 pm

As both girls prepared their special "Jail" for John, trapping his head in between their four buttocks and making sure he wouldn't be able to get up from there until the booties rubbed his tired face down to the dreamworld~ Which would eventually happen, as Joon felt his licking and kissing stop suddenly, which made her open up her eyes and tell Kotone that he was down for the counting. The two Bunny Girls checked up on the fallen human and indeed confirmed he was out cold.

"What now?"

"Now help me carrying him"

He'd be able to learn of their plans between his dreaming for sure, as the two of them dragged him off through the endless corridors of the manors. An unnamed amount of time would had already transpired by the time the sleeping beauty opened up his eyes. And what would he be opening his eyes to? Well, none other than a bed chamber filled with stuffed animals indeed, pink all over with posters of anime and Idol groups plastered through the walls. No doubt the chambers of Kotone.

Not that he'd be able to see all of this, as a very familiar rump would probably rest up on his face, waking him up like most days, Koto moved her ass for him all over upon feeling him wake up.

"Morning my love"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:45 am

John had been put to bed there, the wabbits had turned into sleep inducing sheep maidens there and took the handsome artist right to bed. Namely that bed being Joon's new buns that made the artist worship her in sheer artistic awe, enough that made him keep doing it even when put under cottontail lock and key. His last thoughts and feeling being booty cheeks on the brain that made him enamoured enough to ignore the lack of air till it was too late......Then his body slumped and spasmed until the girls got hold of him and John was asleep, the long day hadn't helped there either and the impromptu tussle with two busty rabbits made his muscles slack~

"Znzzzzzn......hnnnnn......love you.......zznnnnsnnn......." John muttered in his sleep, he had a habit of doing that if the day was amazing. Which it had been, as it was so often with his bluenetted muse and her antics. Still he wasn't aware of what was happening, John was in the shadow realm.....of bliss that is! Still his body's clock would eventually wake him up, plus the lack of oxygen that could only be brought about by an all too familiar set of blue buns.......

"Mpmpph! Gahhhh!" John was certainly awake now, thanks to having a chance to let his aching muscles rest and would seek to buck off the blue rabbit. But in a way that didn't fully remove her from him, rather in a way that he could wrap his arms around her waist on the way down. He'd glance around and it was indeed.......a super cute idol room~ With a red rabbit included. "Ahh h-hey there cutie~" John would say as he blushed and patted Joon on the head before slumping into the bed again and going "S-So last night wasn't a dream! W-Wow......Take it we're staying in today?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:57 pm

After making sure that John was up and kicking after the bootilicious beating both the Bunny girls thoroughly put him through. Kotone would unmount his head like she does every morning after, helped by his hands on her waist to cuddle next to him. She nuzzled his nose and mouth lovingly as she made herself comfortable next to her artist in what was only a thin floss thong with no bra on, and by the looks of it, she was actually quite drained herself from today's laborious day, pretty much like he was at the start of their little adventure after his Event had ended.

"Sleep well now, did you M'lord~?" She asked with a tired, yet satisfied look on her face as she wrapped speedily her long legs around his muscular frame and rested her head on his pectorals, seemingly ready to take use him right then and there as a pillow. "Yeah, let's stay here for the night, my family won't be here for some months anyways, so there's no hurry~ And I could sleep for a year!"

"Now, I could use some shuteye myself" John would feel the bed shifting next to him, realizing immediately that Joon was also next to the two of them, also hugging the artist from behind, with her crotch seemingly positioned on his backside. "A great performance must be followed by a great rest"

"That sounds great! But John just woke up, and it wouldn't be fair to just crash down on him like that for the night"

"Mmmmh, that's a fair point" They both reasoned as they both got on top of the downed artist, their figures looming down on him as they smiled with rising horniness.

"Maybe we can watch a movie?" "I could go for a few episodes of the show I was talking about~" "And then... Round three maybe?" "Heheh, that sounds like a plan to me~"

As they made their plans before once more crashing down on John to wake him up with smooches and maybe other things~ But while they did so, the ever-watching eye of a certain Scarlet-colored Rabbit Plush looked down on the happy trio, sending the images and audio of it all to a distant location, in a dark room with a woman of beautiful pose and purple hair, sipping on a glass of wine as she scanned the scene with her predatory red eyes that screamed violence.

"Heheh... So, just a hobby, wasn't it?"

Hyun, mother of snakes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5