by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sweat & Rivalry

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sweat & Rivalry - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweat & Rivalry

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:46 am

"One decisive battle. What, are you going to claim you weren't trying your hardest when the cost of losing was getting fucked in your own bed?" Milana hissed at her opponent, as Kagura lifted herself up out of the water to show off a little more of her body. The British woman wished that seeing it did not turn her on so much. She wanted to hate Kagura, pure and simple, but her basic instincts were getting in the way of that.

"If you don't care what Karina and Odessa do, don't bring them up. Pervert." Milana would raise herself up, as well, mirroring Kagura so as to let her foe gaze upon her wet and glistening abs. As she did, she leaned back against the corner of the pool, tossing her head back, arching her back, quickly striking a pose that would be fit for a supermodel in a bikini commercial as she thrust her chest out...

...then, Milana would push herself off of the pool's edge, taking a stride forward toward the center of the pool. "And what exactly do you think you can do to me, wimpy girl?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:46 pm

"No single battle is decisive, especially not when it just was just a random damn fight in my apartment."

Kagura scowled at her neighbor turned rival turned enemy. She could call Milana many times, but the truth of the matter was that her opponent had beaten her, though it was a lot worse than just a simple surrender or a defeat, especially since Milana revealed how she fucked Kagura senseless in her own bed. The very notion and the memory that still clung in her head caused Kagura's cheeks to redden, along with a widened, surprised look on her face for those few precious seconds when Milana managed to vocally defeat Kagura, but it was a temporary setback that the redhead quickly settled with and once again she was back on the offense.

"Say the one who brought up my sister in the first place just to bring in the idea that the Rine women are inferior to the Brocks. Well how about I settle that straight.."

Kagura would slowly get up, bringing herself upwards and to the very center of the pool where Milana was marching towards as well, though it was a bit slower for the both of them considering the water held back any strong motion with it's heavy substance.

Once closer though, Kagura would purposely mash her breasts into Milana's pair, in a battle that could be described as fleshy mountains looking to overtake the other. Kagura kept her eyes on Milana the entire time as Kagura spoke with a soft yet stern voice, the scowl remaining on her face.

"You want to throw down here? Me by guest, unless you have another location in mind to spank you red."

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:04 pm

Milana just wished that her rival would shut her mouth. Kagura would be cute if she didn't keep talking, and talking, and talking! As they approached each other in the center of the bath, Milana was prepared to shut her foe up personally, with a breast or bum in her face to smother any sounds of resistance.

She smashed her chest into Kagura's, opening her mouth in a snarl as their wet orbs warred for position between their torsos. The moisture made them slip and slide over each other, not mashing and compacting the way they had the first time the two young women fought. "I should wipe that stupid, overconfident look off of your face with my—"

Voices wafted into the room from the hallway leading to the changing room, and, knowing that sound hardly echoed off of wooden walls, Milana realized that they had only a second or two before being discovered. Moving quickly, she brought both her hands up to Kagura's shoulders, not to grapple with her, but to pull them both down deeper into the water so that their battling chests couldn't be seen. She gave a little shove to try to move them both to the side of the bath as a group of three girls came in together, blissfully unaware of what had just been going on.

"If we're going to be interrupted," Milana hissed, her lips on Kagura's ear, "maybe we should get...one of the private rooms and finish this off without getting distracted."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:57 pm

Things were getting heated up. Kagura had completely forgotten that they were in a open space, which is opposite of what their breasts were having as the feeling of her moistened breasts pressing into Milana's pair left not even a inch of passage for air to breeze through those eclipsed valleys. Kagura was ready to throw done with Milana, to have this girl trapped underneath her and sucking her teat for mercy and for Kagura's pleasure.

The problem was the voices that finally got properly heard by Kagura herself, which made it impossible for Kagura to act out in both a vocal and physical way. She would allow Milana to pulled her down, at least enough so their breasts were submerged within the warm water. For the time being, she would let Milana take the lead, if only because Kagura was not there to plan for them, while Milana had one ready, perhaps expecting them both to get in trouble if they took the chance to fight here and now.

"..Fine. They got a few sauna and private dressing rooms."

She responded with a whisper of her own when Milana leaned in closer to whisper into her ear, which Kagura would reach around to grope Milana's rear. It was a lot easier to do since no one could see it, the water wasn't clear enough to see that white arm move like a snake to snatch it prey. Kagura did it to tease Milana though. Finally they reached the side of the bath, to which Kagura would relent her control to let Milana be the one to guide them.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:44 am

Milana held on tightly to Kagura, making it look like the two of them were just good friends who were in the middle of a very close conversation as they drifted toward the side of the pool. Their breasts continued to squish and roll over each other even underwater, and when she felt her bum grabbed Milana would retaliate in kind, adding in a few water-slowed spanks that only made Kagura's rear end wobble rather than inflicting any pain.

When they reached the side of the pool, Milana let go of her foe's bum, but would wrap her arm around Kagura's and hold hands with her, fingers sliding nicely in between each other. "When we get out, we pretend we're friends having a lark. We grab towels and then move as quickly as we can for one of the private sauna," she hissed in Kagura's ear.

"Try not to be so whorish as you usually are." With a deep breath, Milana would put a fake smile on her face and climb out of the bath, tugging on Kagura's hand as she hurried over to where a stack of towels were available. As soon as they had each grabbed one, they hurried down the hallway toward the steam rooms, where they could settle this latest spat without any interference...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:49 pm

"Lark?"

Kagura raised an eyebrow as she was pulled out from the warm, comfortable water. The two really seemed to almost ooze together thanks to that water so now they had some distance between themselves, something they were sorely lacking when they were pressed up against one another. She didn't protest when Milana took her by the hand and pulled her along to the towels, though Kagura was quick to tease Milana.

"The fuck does ' lark ' mean? That one o' ya Bri'ish words?"

Kagura said with the most fake and exaggerated Britisha accent she could think of before she brought the towel around her waist to cover her rear and crotch, then brought one larger towel around her neck so each end would come down to cover a breast. She let herself get taken down the hall way, passing various occupied steam rooms before she found herself attracted to the empty one in the corner. It was one of the smaller ones, which meant clinching was basically mandatory there.

She tugged Milana and took the lead, opening the door to first inspect inside to make sure it was actually empty before she yanked Milana inside with her, locking the door once it was all clear.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:25 pm

Milana snarled toothily as Kagura made her stupid little joke, trying not to show just how irritated she was as she grabbed a pair of towels and covered up in a similar fashion to her rival. "Keep talking, you skanky little girl. You're just making the beating I'm about to give you even worse..."

They found many of the steam rooms already occupied, but luckily there was one near the end of the hall which was available. Milana grunted as her Japanese foe jerked her by the hand to take the lead as they entered the room, but begrudgingly allowed it, waiting until Kagura had locked the door before letting go of the girl's other hand and swiftly yanking both towels away from the red-haired girl's body, leaving Kagura completely in the nude.

"Heh, I hope you can handle the heat," Milana said, staring openly at Kagura's naked body, checking her out up and down before laying those towels out on the floor to give them something like a mat to wrestle on. The room was only a few feet wide, and with a bench taking up one whole wall, there really wasn't going to be much room to maneuver. It would be body to body the whole time, which suited Milana just fine.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:37 pm

"Oh don't worry, when it comes to heat, I am it's mistress.. Something you will have in common with the heat after I make you submit to me."

Kagura replied, her towel being removed didn't have Kagura flustered, just watching Milana place both towels down for a softer terrain for them to step on. Kagura stepped forward, pressing their tits back together again, making them bulge and those nipples to stab one another while Kagura's hands came down to grasp Milana's hips, giving both a tight squeeze before she would continue to speak.

"So.. How rough is it going to be, hmm? How much do I have to kick your ass before I make you kiss mine?"

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:35 pm

Milana rolled her eyes at Kagura's assertion that she was the "mistress of heat." The submissive red-haired girl could hardly be the mistress of anything, and Milana would prove that to her by making her lick the sweat from Milana's glistening, superior body. After two losses, one in her own bed and one right here, maybe Kagura would finally learn her place in this world was beneath Milana.

After ripping the towels from her rival's body, Milana would pull those from her own body away, too, leaving four towels in a carefully-arranged diamond on the floor as she straightened up and stepped up to Kagura, smashing their tits together firmly as they stared into each other's eyes. Kagura's hands rested on Milana's hips, and Milana's found Kagura's, squeezing them before reaching around to squeeze her rival's ass unabashedly, showing it was her property.

"You and your big mouth are going to verbally submit to me," Milana said, proposing the rules, "or you're going to pass out from exhaustion. Either way is fine, but after you lose you will service me sexually for as long as I please." She leaned in and pressed nose to nose with Kagura.

"Anything to add?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:10 am

When it came to foreplay before the combat, it seemed their tits were always the first to crash against one another. It didn't help that both of them had such marvelous sizes, and with both of them being nude and glistening, it was obvious that a full chested press would also mean their nipples to stab together.

"None, I'm more than ready to make YOU worship my body. Your mouth has to be good for something after all, and I would hate for it to go unpunished."

Kagura's body was starting to heat up from the sauna, yet it also was a mix of Milana pressed up against her, to the point where their lips were just inches separated from one another. Kagura tensed up when her rear was once again grasped, even squeezing upon those pale cheeks. It had Kagura pressed right up against Milana, making sure to press their hips together, their tummies and even their foreheads. Kagura went for a full body press!

"Ready when you are."

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content