Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ayesha's Third Lesson (with Lily)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ayesha's Third Lesson (with Lily) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ayesha's Third Lesson (with Lily)

Post by ARStudios2000 Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:46 pm

Ayesha was well aware of her amateur levels at this stuff, but she didn't give up. She would never give up so easy! Despite everything, the pain, the abuse, and the accidents, she wouldn't give in so easily.

The first activity being stretches was a bit of an easy one. Sure, her thighs and crotch still hurt, but it helped the pain to fade. The stretches helped her feel her arms and muscles let loose a bit, and she felt that maybe things were going to go better now!
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Ayesha's Third Lesson (with Lily) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ayesha's Third Lesson (with Lily)

Post by Void Effect Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:37 pm

Lily would smile as she manage to help Ayesha does some light stretches and manage to do some light weighted and of course, help her with some focus on her legs so that she can get use to them, of course, she would give her some light submission moves to give her a taste of it as she proceed to give her a taste of it, for example, she would pull her into a leg lock, which she would release once she heard Ayesha tap out with few other leg stretches' like leg spread

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:07 pm

Insert your montage music, cuz here it begins!

Ayesha doing the stretches, feel the heat.

Ayesha doing light weight lifting, gotta warm up!

Jogging on the treadmill, gotta build up that foot stamina!

Screaming at the leg lock Lily trapped her in, tapping out pretty quickly, screaming her crotch and thighs were hurting again.

Lay on the floor, curled into a ball whimpering.

Gotta stretch those legs again! Feel the heat!

Spread them legs, yo! Gotta spread those legs!

Ayesha laying on the floor, her spread legs just spread eagled on the floor after only 3 stretches.

Gotta work them legs, doe!
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:17 am

Lily can be seen with a proud smile as she give Ayesha a thumb up, showing her approval over Ayesha's advance "You're a quick learning...that and this is the first time I teach someone, so kinda felt proud" She said with a smile on her face as she fold her arms before she would smile and tilt her head "Now ready for the hard ones?" She ask curiously

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:54 am

Ayesha took deep breathes as she sat up on her butt and massaged her legs. She raised up a hand to say "one moment", and after a breather, looked back dangerously at Lily.

"I'm ready."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:36 pm

Lily would smile and she nod her head "Alright, I'll join you since I also plan to train slightly" Lily said quickly as she nod her head "Alright" She would smile before she would slowly help Ayesha and ease her into position before she would also do it herself "Is one minute okay? Or can you go longer?" She asked her as she sit right across her

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:38 am

Ayesha, still massaging her legs, said, "Heck yeah, I'm ready!" She did ponder over something, though.

"Say, what kind of training would you like to do? You seem pretty good to me as is."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:59 pm

Lily would made a hmm sound as she rub her chin "I usually try to do a I figure, or perhaps legs stretch, start off easy before slowly ease into the hard part, after all, safety first" She said as she give Ayesha a helping hand in getting use to the soreness at her leg

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:03 pm

Ayesha accepted Lily's help in massaging her legs, and thought about what she said.

"Say, hadn't you said you also wanted to work on your muscles as well? You know, gains up here in the arms?" she jokingly flexed her arm. "I mean, nothing wrong with your training schedule! I gotta work on my legs more, too."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:07 pm

Lily would chuckles slightly as she nod her head "Ya, start with few dumbell that get me use to it, before I move to those heavy ones, but someone is using it already" She said as she point her thumb backward toward the dumbell area, where a white hair woman is using a dumbell, but let's not focus on the reaper there or else they both are in danger of a beating

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next