by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ayesha's Third Lesson (with Lily)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ayesha's Third Lesson (with Lily) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ayesha's Third Lesson (with Lily)

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:03 am

Ayesha, on hearing the year bit, replied, "Yeah, but I've only been here for like... honestly, about a month at best..."

If you're flexible, submission moves wouldn't be as painful.

Hearing that gave Ayesha a flashback. The extremely painful camel clutch she hadn't been able to break out from with Angela last week. A shudder ran through her at remembering that.

"Dang. Uh.." she looked at Lily, "is there some, uh, training regime? Style?" The words she was looking for were not clicking at the moment. ".....training pattern? For flexibility and speed? What's the word..." her expression hardened, her brain clearly trying to recall what the word was.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Ayesha's Third Lesson (with Lily) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ayesha's Third Lesson (with Lily)

Post by Void Effect Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:50 am

Lily would smile as she nod her head "Alright...what I had learned is...simply force it...It hurt as hell for me too when I started, still a little bit when I try to...sooo...Try to do a split...that's how I started, it would hurt when you start, but you'll get used to it" Lily smile as she sit down and does her leg split and show it off

"So...what do you think?" Lily asked "Try to do it slowly, don't rush it" Lily said with a smile as she sit there, before she would stand back up as she walk toward Ayesha and help her sit down and does her split

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:57 am

Ayesha's eyes widened staring at the split, and looked down at her own legs. 

So her attempt to try it "slowly" began. She tried to slowly and carefully put distance between her legs (which were wobbly) as she carefully calculated in her head what angle to use. 

Though Lily was trying to help when she walked over, Ayesha still felt incredibly jittery and panicked as the distance between her legs for the split increased. And though Lily was holding her by the arms, she couldn't help but feel incredibly tense.

Then she suddenly slipped and fell down. And....aced a split in one go! Her legs apart at a 180° and making a straight line!

It was a momentary feeling but she felt....strange.

Then she felt the pain and let out a high pitched scream.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:17 am

"Ehhh...Uhhhh...It's somewhere...close enough" She said as she was surprised by the scream "...Well...At least you didn't shatter the glass" She mutters out as she continues to help out Ayesha....who's body still not used to the flexibility as Lily attempt to not to hurt Ayesha too much

Meanwhile Lily decide to conform Ayesha by also sit down and does a Leg split like her and attempt to comfort her by rub her thighs and try to attempt to calm down the pain around Ayesha's crotch

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:43 am

Ayesha was letting out sobbing noises while stuck in the split position. Angela had put her through the wringer before, but this was something else entirely and not helping that she was feeling kinda stuck. Even with Lily more or less massaging the hurting areas around her crotch and thighs, she still felt the severe burns of the first time split. 

"I can't...feel...my legs...." she said between sobs, and tried to pull a painful smile, "s..sooo...um...how...do I....get o...out of...this?" she said with a shaky voice, the pain not subsiding.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:30 am

"Oh...Uhhh...Let me see" She mutters as she kneel down and grab Ayesha by her legs and thighs before she would slowly pull her legs together and close it, it seems like Ayesha isn't ready yet as she made a hmm noise "How about take it slow? Try to do it as much as possible, if it becomes too painful then stop?" She said as she look at her "But for now, let your leg rest so the pain can go away"

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:34 pm

Ayesha let out small "ow" noises as her legs were closed by Lily, and as they finally did, she gently placed 2 hands on Lily's shoulders, saying, "Thank you" with a pained smile on her face.

Right as she tilted over and fell sideways, letting out more sob noises. "S..so....try to...slow....I...I guess...." She raised her head to look at Lily. "Ar...are you...gonna help me with that?" She propped herself up on an elbow, praying in her mind that Lily won't just give her exercise homework and then disappear suddenly. She really was terrified of the idea of failing another split them getting stuck like that for a long time.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:08 am

Lily would nod her head as she proceed to help Ayesha to get used to the pain as she rub her thighs, attempt to smooth the pain as she nod her head "Ya, I always train with my sister until I can do it safely, so I'll stay with you until you are ready" She said as she sit there before she would fold her arms "But you does need more training"

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:21 am

While there was a pained expression stuck on her face, hearing Lily mention her sister made her look at Lily in curiosity. And hearing Lily say that she was willing to stay till Ayesha was ready....she felt something tug her heartstring.

Ayesha gave a smile as a teardrop (caused by the pain of suddenly pulling a 180 split without having prepared for it) rolled down her check, remarking, "Thank you..." Putting a rolled fist up, she said, "Yeah, I need training all right. But...I'm sure with you here, I can pull it off!"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:30 pm

Lily would smile as she proceed to help her as she can be seen Ayesha had a pained expression again, of course as she proceed to sit there and help Ayesha...which took a while as Ayesha are quite a armature to it

While they didn't finished the whole lesson, she did helped her enough that she wouldn't hurt herself as she proceed to help Ayesha able to do a few simply stretches and for the pain to calm down and for her get used to the pain slightly

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next