Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The New Girl (for Teenwrestler)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The New Girl (for Teenwrestler) Empty The New Girl (for Teenwrestler)

Post by LastWomanStanding Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:55 pm

Mizuki finally arrived to the Tension Gym, for the first time, in the morning. She had a small private gym at home, but she wanted to give the place offered by her company a chance. Who knows, maybe it could be a much better experience than training at home alone. As she entered the locker room, she wondered when she would be booked for a match. She did not really mind waiting, but deep inside she was eager to test her skills against the wrestlers of this top notch promotion.

After getting dressed with her workout clothes and lifting shoes, she walked into the main room of the gym. Without losing any more time, she approached a treadmill and began to run in order to warm up. After some long minutes, in which she run at an incredible pace, she turned machine off, stretched properly and then walked toward the lifting racks. She decided to start with some basic deadlifts, her favorite exercise. After a few warmup sets, she began to add more and more weight to the barbell until she ended up deadlifting 400 lbs. This was not her PR, but it gave her a really good workout nonetheless. With all the effort, her muscles began to seem more defined and toned than normal. A killer workout for an above average man was just a casual day for the Gold Medallist.

Sportswear:

LastWomanStanding

Back to top Go down

The New Girl (for Teenwrestler) Empty Re: The New Girl (for Teenwrestler)

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:41 pm

"*YAWN*" Lucas would say while stretching his arms back in the locker room. The Dane had joined AFW a few months ago to finish something with a certain someone but when he had arrived it had turned out that that certain someone had left the promotion. Now, the silver haired male was left without any redemption so he was quite okay with just laying back and relaxing for the most part. Still, it would be nice to go out and hit the gym to keep up because he was still under contract with AFW and technically he could be booked for a match at any time.

In reality though, things had been slow and it wasn't likely that he would be scheduled for a match so he didn't really mind slacking off at all. However, today he got a lot of slack from his manager which forced him to go out and hit the gym and maybe interact with someone. After changing into his work-out attire, Lucas would look at himself in the mirror as if he was lost in purpose for the sole reason he came to AFW was made redundant thanks to a certain someone. But maybe this could be a new beginning?

Lucas:

"Right well I guess I better head out" he sighed, scratching the back of his head. The male wrestler made his way out in an uninterested manner until he walked out to the main gym hall and set his sight on a familiar figure who he recognized. "Hmm wait a second, isn't that?" he said to himself before approaching Mizuki who appeared to be working up quite a sweat thanks to her intense working.

"Hey there, aren't you Akemi Mizuki? The Olympic Gold medalist? What are you doing here?" he asked with a smirk on his face before suddenly realizing he failed to introduce himself. "Oh, how rude of me. My name is Lucas Anderson, I'm sort of new here" he said extending his arm to her for a handshake.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LastWomanStanding Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:12 pm

Mizuki just finished her current set when Lucas approached her. She released her firm grip of the barbell while letting the air out of her lungs. Since she was so absorbed by her workout, Mizuki only noticed Lucas when he started talking. She turned around to face him in order to listen to what he had to say properly, it's very disrespectful to her not face the person that's talking to you.
She gave the Dane a big and honest smile as he spoke, and she did not even felt a pinch of disrespect or rudeness when he asked his questions without introducing himself first. Actually, the fact that the young man in front of him realized what happened only made her smile even more.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Lucas" she said, shaking his hand. Then she added. "I'm indeed Mizuki, and I'm new here as well. The reason I'm here it's pretty simple, I want to wrestle! As I challenged myself at the track-and-field, I want to challenge myself inside the ring."
Mizuki radiated an aura of excitement and seemed pretty cheerful. It was not clear if she was like this all the time, or if this was caused by the adrenaline an intense workout can pump into your system.

LastWomanStanding

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:56 pm

He could tell that she was the real deal. There was no mistaking it, this was indeed the famous Gold Medalist. Her form, her physique and that focus was surely that of a pro-athlete and it was quite an honor to meet someone so young and who won gold for her country. Still, he wondered what someone like her was doing in a wrestling gym. Maybe she was here on a tour and decided to work-out or just a guest superstar to get the media buzz around.

After approaching her and introducing himself to her, the two would shake hands and would get off to a rather pleasant conversation. "Pleasure is all mine, Mizuki-san" he would say bowing in respect as per the Japanese culture. However, what she had to say next would indeed surprise him. She would mention she was here to wrestle! "Well that is an interesting transition Mizuki-san. It won't be easy despite your impressive physical accomplishments" he would say stretching his arm.

"But I can see you're putting in the work" he said with a smile mentioning her intense work-out. "So, have you wrestled before?" he questioned.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LastWomanStanding Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:15 pm

Mizuki was extremely relieved and happy. She feared that her first interaction with another wrestler would be catastrophic, since she did not know how it was expected for her to interact with her new co-workers (which could at any moment become her future opponents). Luckily, for now everything was going extremely well, the wrestler she was talking to was respectful and friendly. Her stay here couldn't have started better.

After listening to his question, she scratched the back of her head and admited honestly. "I only had a few months of training, learning what I could from the best trainers I could find." After a short pause, she continued, fearing that her new acquaintance would think that she does not deserve the opportunity to be here. "My coaches told me that I absorved all the knowledge extremely quickly though. That's probably because of my experience with sports as a whole."

"And how about you? You look like a quite experienced athlete in this field. I bet you won countless matches already" Mizuki added politely and with an uplifting tone, her compliments being quite honest.

LastWomanStanding

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:25 pm

The silver haired man would lean back against the wall and rub his chin while listening to what Mizuki had to say. He was not surprised to hear that she only did some wrestling training a few months ago but her coaches were already suggesting that she was ready to hit the mats or ring, whatever the case may be. That could only mean one thing, that the two could up against each other in the ring one day.

He blushed a bit when she insinuated that he would have won countless matches already. "Ah well, I'm glad you think that way but I haven't had a chance to make my debut here. Back in Denmark yeah, I have had a decent success" he would say with a shy smile. "I've been actually focusing on my second career more, which is cooking! I am a chef too" he said with a bright smile and a thumbs up.

"Anyways, I have no doubts you have what it takes to become a top wrestler. In fact.....hmm.....how about you and I go a few rounds right now? I see some empty space on those wrestling mats over there maybe we could have a grappling match? We could have three rounds with a five minute time limit to wrestle." he suggested with a smile while extending his hand to her.

"Um well I know you just worked out and are pretty sweaty and all haha but if you want we could meet back here after you shower and change? Unless Ms. Olympic hero doesn't mind a little sweat" he joked to lighten the mood up a bit.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LastWomanStanding Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:46 pm

As the Dane talked, Mizuki had all her attention placed on him and his words. When he revealed that he was in fact a chef, her smile grow wider and her eyes almost seemed to spark. "A chef?! That's so wholesome and cool!" She praised nodding her head. She did not expect pro wrestlers to have those types of side gigs or hobbies, but somehow it made sense. They were human, just like her. 'So that's why people get surprised when I mention that I have interests outside of sports' she though.

Once Olympic Medallist heard his offer to spar for a few rounds, she instantly nodded in agreement. "I would love to have a grappling match against you, Lucas-san" she agreed, then letting out a very pure laugh after hearing his joke. "I don't mind it at all, during my life I have probably been covered in sweat more than I have been clean" she joked back and then proclaimed. "Those lifts were not too exhausting, so I'm ready when you are!"

LastWomanStanding

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:56 pm

He would laugh when she seemed surprised about him being a chef. "Yeah that's right. In fact, I was a chef before I was actually a pro-wrestler. However, why I transitioned into pro-wrestling is a whole other story for another day" he said with a smile and a wink. He was glad that she seemed eager to accept his challenge for a small spar, this way the two of them could test the waters on how good they were before their actual debut. Plus, it would be a great chance to see how someone like Mizuki can do in a wrestling match given her athletics feats in the Olympics.

"Hah well you seem quite eager. I like it" he said with a bright smile while placing his hands on his hips. "Hmm I'm going to go get changed into a more wrestling appropriate attire and lets meet again on those mats in five to ten minutes" he proposed. With that, the Dane would wave good-bye and make his way back to the locker.

Lucas would strip off his work-out clothes and get naked, taking his wrestling gear out of his locker and began to put it on which was basically a pair of red wrestling briefs. Since they were going to be wrestling on mats, he didn't really see the need to put on any boots so he put on his white sneakers.

Main Wrestling Attire:

After changing into his wrestling gear which showed off much more of his chiseled body, he walked back to the gym and made his way to the wrestling mats where they had agreed to meet. Lucas would remove his sneakers to get barefoot and step up on the thick and firm blue wrestling mats. The male wrestler would begin to do some light stretching and pre-match warmups while waiting for his sparring partner to go over a few things.

Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LastWomanStanding Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:24 am

With a smile, she nodded in agreement at the proposal to meet in about 5 or 10 minutes. "I'll also change clothes, I bet I'll feel much more comfortable with my wrestling outfit" she said as she waved him good-bye and took off to the women's locker room, almost running thanks to all of her barely contained excitement. She was quite eager to test her skills against a pro wrestler, not in order to feel good about herself because she was able to beat him, but because she wanted to see where her skill was at. In a competition, you always technically compete against your opponent, but, in the Olympic Medallist point of view, she competed always against herself, to prove to her own mind that she could do what she made up her mind to achieve.

Once she entered the locker room, she took her sportswear off in almost an instant, and dressed up with her wrestling attire. It was quite simple, a bikini-like orange sports short and an orange tight top. The outfit showed off quite a bit her quite impressive and toned physique. She was used to it though, since it was a slight variation of her olympic uniform.

Main Attire:

Right after finishing up tiding up her clothes, Mizuki walked out of the locker room and appoached the mats where the friendly match would take place. Her eyes opened wide once she saw Lucas already stretching, his amazing physique on full display.

"Whoa, that's an amazing physique!" she praised with a smile and a thumbs up, right before stepping into the mat, barefoot. "I bet you get all the girls crazy with those abs" Mizuki giggled as she stretched her strong legs. She really admires people that have fit bodies, it shows that they are hardworkers on at least an aspect of their lives, which that in itself it's something to be proud of in her opinion.

LastWomanStanding

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:31 am

The Dane would continue do some light stretching, bending down low to extend his left leg and use his arm to reach forward to grab his thigh and then do the same with his right leg. Finally, he would hop up and down in place while loosening up his arms and shoulders. After finishing up his warm-ups, he would notice his new friend would arrive as well. "Heyo, nice outfit! It matches your hair" he made a comment while she made her way to the mats.

Her comment made him laugh and he decided to mess with her a bit. He would walk up towards her until the two were face to face, his abs touching hers while he would stare into her eyes in a classic staredown while biting his lower lips mischievously. "I dunno, is it working on you right now?" he said with a wink. Keeping close to her, he would inspect her body from head to toe now that the two were in their wrestling gear.

"Well wrestlers love this pose. Its called a staredown, you get up close and personal and look into the opponent's eyes to see their determination...or fear" he explained. "Anyway, lets agree to only grappling and submissions. No strikes. We go three rounds which are going to last five minutes? Cool?" he asked still being close to her just to play some mind games.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next