Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 10:21 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:39 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 11:45 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 8:57 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Angela's Second Lesson (with Ayesha)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Angela's Second Lesson (with Ayesha)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Angela's Second Lesson (with Ayesha)

Post by ARStudios2000 Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:39 am

One failed judo throw, one knee in the butt and one knee in the face later, 

Ayesha Mustafa lay defeated on the mat, spreadeagled all over. She was just breathing heavily, unable to respond due to all the pain.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Angela's Second Lesson (with Ayesha)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Angela's Second Lesson (with Ayesha)

Post by Void Effect Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:26 pm

Angela would proceed to kneel down as she look down at her, with a smile on her face before she would bring her right hand up...and proceed to slap Ayesha's face lightly as she look down at her with a smile on her face as she proceed to check to see if her student still able to get back up or not

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:45 am

Ayesha raised an arm to lightly slap Angela's face back, muttering a light, "Knock it off." in response.

Still breathing, she looked at Angela and muttered, "So....uh......how....did I....do...this time?"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:16 pm

"Much bettter" She said a she poke her forehead "But you still need much more training" She said before she would grab her arm and start pulling her back up "But you did better than last time" She said before she would fold her arms, with a proud smile as she look at the Poor

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:59 pm

After standing on her feet by Angela pulling her up, her knees wobbled and Ayesha had to not let them buckle.

She scratched her hair on hearing what Angela had to say, and asked, "Better? So.....how long you think it'll be before I'm good to like...." then she lowered her volume, talking with more hesitation, "you...you know....hit it officially?"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:35 pm

"...Heh..Hehehe...HAHAHAHAHA...No" She said as she start laughing before give her the harsh truth, folding her arms as she looking down at her, giving Ayesha the brutal truth "But...If you think you are ready, then try out a match" She said as she lean against the rope "But don't whine to me when you get your ass kicked" She said without a care

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:32 am

The idea of getting her ass kicked in an actual match, especially after seeing how mean Angela can be, sent a shudder up her spine.

"I..I was just asking how long you think it'd take! Just..."no"? Like, you mean I'll never be ready? Not at this rate? Or...do you mean...."

There was a pause.

"Forever?"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:53 am

"..." She would facepalm as she sigh "Stupid girl" She mutters out "Don't worry, you'll get there eventually" She said as she pat her head, attempt to comfort her "If you fight some other Jobber or newbie, you have a pretty good chance, just don't get too confident or else you'll get your ass kicked" She said as she grab her by the arms and help her up

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:12 am

Ayesha realized her knees had somehow buckled after she felt that spine shudder.

After being helped up again, she looked at Angela and asked "Um, ok, but, are you gonna be around to watch or... something for that? Or are you gonna be occupied?"

And another thought came to her.

"And i have a good chance against another newb or jobber? Angela, I...." she paused, with a tone of disbelief, "I couldn't even pick you  up on the first try! And the second one was barely any better! And, and I have terrible footwork and-"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:21 am

She would proceed to bonk Ayesha in the head as she shake her head "See, that's why you still fails, you keep on doubting, while it is good to doubt yourself, you also need some confident" She said as she look down at her as she fold her arms before she would lean against the corner as she watches her

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next