Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cornelia vs Tasha

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cornelia vs Tasha - Page 2 Empty Re: Cornelia vs Tasha

Post by mnpinner Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:53 pm

Cornelia's suddenly went wide as they noticed Tasha's smirk. It was not in surprise, but rather in anticipation. As Tasha fell back, Cornelia attempted to keep her footing, but as strong of legs as she had, Corny could not seem to stay up as she fell down on top of Tasha and into a body scissor around her waist. "Looks like you caught me, love." Corn would say with more admiration than disappointment. She would not be out yet, as her hands would attempt to fly towards a still nearby throat, crossing as her forearms would lay on her. Assuming Cornelia could manage to get proper footing while being scissored at the waist, she would try to give herself some leverage to press down on the Dom's throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:22 pm

Tasha smiled when she got the bodyscissors move in successfully, but she wasn't going to convince herself for a second that she had Cornelia trapped in this move. Tasha tried to grab for her wrists as soon as they were in motion, but Cornelia attacked quicker then Tasha had anticipated, and she gagged as she was being choked by her forearms, and clenched her teeth, trying to roll Cornelia over onto her back, and grab for her wrists to try and pin them to the mat while she worked out what could work against this woman in this position.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:14 pm

(sorry for the delay..time to really get these matches going!)

Cornelia smirked lightly at the gagging sounds Tasha made in response to the pressure on her throat. However, it was short-lived as the violet-haired dominatrix quickly grabbed her wrists while rolling into the upper-position. Cornelia looked intensely at the woman who now had her waist grasped within her legs and her wrists pinned to the mat. All Cornelia seemed to be able to muster herself to do was arch her back to make sure her shoulder blades were off the mat as both women contemplated their next moves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:48 pm

Tasha still had her legs secured around Cornelia's waist, and would keep squeezing her waist tightly, and kept her wrists pinned down to the mat. Unfortunately, in the position she was, she couldn't really think of a way to transition positions and not give Cornelia a major opening, so she stuck with squeezing her legs tighter and tighter while keeping her arms trapped.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2