Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 173 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

In The Same Gutter

2 posters

Go down

In The Same Gutter Empty In The Same Gutter

Post by LARIATO Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:44 pm

Aiden normally preferred to do his workouts first thing in the morning. But he’d noticed that seemed to be a very popular preference among the locker room. The place was usually already pretty crowded by the time he got there. Sometimes that didn’t bother him, but there were days when Aiden would have to wait quite a while to use some of the equipment he needed. Not the greatest inconvenience in the world, but it was enough to convince him to give late night workouts a chance.

As it turned out, that proved to be a pretty smart idea. There had only been a handful of people at the gym tonight when Aiden arrived, and he had no issues getting to use the equipment he wanted. Midway through his workout, he spotted Origa Xenia at the other end of the gym. The two had never met, but Aiden had both seen and thoroughly enjoyed all her matches. And she was pretty easy to recognize. There weren’t many people as tall as her around. He thought about going over to say hi and introduce himself, but decided against it. For her to have come here as late as Aiden had, it was very possible she also wanted a bit of privacy and space while she worked out. So he took the more considerate route and kept to himself through the rest of his workout.

Aiden:

About an hour later, the Canadian had finished up and showered in the men’s locker room, and was coming back out with a fresh set of clothes on. By now everyone else had gone, leaving the rest of the gym empty. Feeling nice and refreshed, he started heading for the exit, but stopped when he heard the door to the women’s locker room opening, and saw Origa coming out of it. He had been happy to avoid bothering her during her workout. But now given another chance, he decided to take it.

“Hey there!” Aiden called out, waving to the tall woman while he approached her with a friendly smile. “Sorry if I’m bothering you. My name’s Aiden. Just wanted to say I’m a big fan of your work,” he said, offering his hand out for her to shake if she wanted.

Back to top Go down

In The Same Gutter Empty Re: In The Same Gutter

Post by Ringropes98 Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:53 am

Spoiler:

Origa huffed and dropped the weighted ball to the floor, which hit the ground with a thud. Wiping some sweat from her brow with the help of her white t-shirt, the amazon reached over for her water bottle and took a long gulp. Having just finished her 3 workout of the night, the amazon took a moment to look about the gym.

She preferred nighttime workouts to morning. Not only did it ensure a goodnights rest when she got back to her apartment and a chance to sleep in the mornings. But it also meant that there were less people to crowd the machines and weights. Plus it meant less people to stare at her as well, which was always a bonus.

Though she swore she could feel eyes on her somewhere, but when she looked she couldn’t find anything. So shrugging her shoulders, the car giant simply moved on to her next workout. The routine continuing well into the night until she realized hours later that she was completely alone. The others having left.

All except for one that is. Jumping slightly at the sound of her name, Origa turned her head to see someone she didn’t recognize standing in front of her. Someone who after having introduced himself as Aiden went on to say that he was a big fan of her work. A sentence that made the Amazon’s eyes narrow slightly. “Oh. Good to meet you. And by what work of mine are you a fan of exactly?”
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:49 pm

Aiden was momentarily perplexed. Origa didn’t seem to believe him when he said he was a fan of hers. That, or she didn’t understand what he meant by that. The amazon may not have believed it, but Aiden was being very sincere. So the question caught him a little off guard, and he wasn’t immediately sure how to answer.

“Oh, well I mean, your matches..! Or well, I guess that is kind of a vague way to put it.” He scratched the side of his head while trying to think of a better way to answer the question. “Ok, so for some context… Once when I was in high school my girlfriend at the time and I started play fighting, and it ended with her putting me in the tightest schoolgirl pin you’ve ever seen. Just imagine it… Sprawled out flat on your back, sexy cheerleader sitting on your chest and neck, your face trapped between a pair of gorgeous thighs, and that condescending grin while she looks down at you– Uh, sorry started rambling there, heh…” he said with an awkward chuckle, then cleared his throat before continuing.

“Point is, ever since then I’ve had the biggest femdom kink. I’ve seen your matches. Loved every one of them! And it's cool to meet another wrestler who shares my love of being dominated.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:37 pm

When Origa was first approached by this smaller blonde that she had never met, she expected a lot of things. A challenge, a few complements about her looks and some obvious flirtations. Or maybe even a few mocking jokes about her reputation at the company. Usually the third was the follow up to either one or two.

What she didn’t expect was for the blonde to suddenly delve into his life story about how he developed a domination kink when he was younger. The Amazon couldn’t help but feel her brow raise higher and higher as the story went on. Aiden seemed to notice as he quickly finished his story.

Only for Origa’s eyes to dangerously narrow as the blonde finished by saying how glad he was that there was another like him. Origa didn’t need to be a genius to figure out who he was implying. So with a small scowl growing on her lips, the caramel giant would cross her arms and glare down at Aiden. “Oh really? And what makes you think I enjoy being humiliated by my opponents in front of thousands of people on a regular basis huh?”
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:38 am

Oh? This was a surprise. Definitely not the reaction Aiden was expecting. He seemed to have inadvertently struck a nerve. If he were unfamiliar with Origa, he might’ve even been intimidated by the giantess as she crossed her arms and glared down at him. But Aiden was confident in his assessment of her, and met her glare with a playful grin.

“Because, like I’ve said, I’ve seen your matches,” he answered with a casual shrug of his shoulders. “Look, I get it. When people see you towering over everyone in the locker room, they have different expectations of you than they would of someone my height. It makes sense why it would be more embarrassing for you, and for what it’s worth I am sorry you have to deal with that.”

He held up a finger. “But! Even if that’s the case, you can’t convince me the pleasure doesn’t outweigh that feeling. For example, your match with Akane.” Aiden slowly began to walk a wide circle around Origa while he spoke. “Don’t get me wrong. I’d let a girl that cute facesit and smother me into total submission too. And watching her grind on your face like that? Hell, I wish I could’ve traded places with you every time I think about it,” Aiden said, curious to see if bringing up details of that match would cause any noticeable reaction from Origa.

“But as small as Akane is in comparison, I think you definitely could’ve thrown her off of you. In fact; I’m not so sure there’s a single opponent you’ve faced that you couldn’t overpower if you could set your mind to it. So why didn’t you? I think the answer’s pretty obvious.”

He came to a stop back in front of Origa again before elaborating. “You like it! Maybe there is some embarrassment there having so many people watch it happen. But the pleasure outweighs the shame, at least enough for you to put up with it. You enjoy being dominated.” Just then, an idea came to Aiden's head, causing his grin to widen mischievously.

“…And I think I can prove it, assuming you’re up for a little challenge.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:20 pm

To say that this blonde guy in front of her was gradually grating on her nerves was an understatement. First he introduces himself like he knows her. Says he technically does because he watched/watches all of her matches. And then claims that she enjoys being the plaything for any hentai wrestler in search of clout or popularity.

So yeah. Not off to a great start this one.

And yet he only seemed to continue. Origa managing to keep her face stony even as he began to list some “memorable” moments from her last matches. Like her disastrous match with Akane which Origa remembered very clearly. It was a match where she was locked in a cage with a well known tiny jobber and ended up forced to cum multiple before being knocked out by a butt splash.

Aidens words only seemed to make Origa’s scowl deepen. Yet unknown to her, a certain heat began to grow on her dark cheeks. But she either ignored it or didn’t care as she hear his proposal. “Oh? What sort of challenge may I ask?” She questioned.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum