Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Smother Match - Collena Browne vs Newbie Nuo

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Smother Match - Collena Browne vs Newbie Nuo - Page 7 Empty Re: Smother Match - Collena Browne vs Newbie Nuo

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:58 pm

Collena had heard what Nuo said and quickly stops her crotch bumping. She brings her crotch away from from Nuo's face just to clarify what Nuo wanted.

"Oh, you want me to smother you? Smother you with what? Come on, don't be shy. I could easily slam my pussy in your face for hours you know."

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Smother Match - Collena Browne vs Newbie Nuo - Page 7 Empty Re: Smother Match - Collena Browne vs Newbie Nuo

Post by Random_Username Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:48 am

Wow, Collena is really making Nuo say how she wanted to be smothered, isn't she? It's not like she had a choice anyways as she let out a deep sigh before she leaned her head back into the turnbuckle. "I-I want you... T-to smother me with your... Ass..." She muttered, trying to silent out the last part as her face was bright red almost the same color as her pink mask.
Random_Username
Random_Username

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:07 pm

Collena finally got what she wanted to hear. Even though it wasn't acceptable to her standards, especially how Nuo silent out the last part, Collena thought it was best not to push it. "I'll let you get away with that one. But next time, you better say it like you mean it. And make sure audience can hear too."

Collena slammed her crotch into Nuo's face one last time before  releasing her from the Bronco Buster. She grabs Nuo by her ankles and drags her to the center of the ring where Collena plans to finish this match once and for all.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Random_Username Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:05 pm

Nuo closed her eyes and mouth when Collena slammed her crotch into her face for one last time before grabbing her by her ankle. Dragging the poor now defeated newbie out of the corner to the center of the ring for the Chocolate Maid to finish her off. Of course, Nuo didn't bother to fight back since she kept her word.

She lay back with her arms and legs spread out while looking at Collena with her sad puppy dog eyes. Just waiting for her opponent to finish her off already while she try to get comfortable on the cold canvas floor.
Random_Username
Random_Username

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:40 pm

It was time to finish this. Collena stood over Nuo's head, facing Nuo's feet. She slowly kneeled down and calmly got into position. She would trap Nuo's arms behind the back of her knees. She would then use her feet to keep Nuo's head looking straight up. And to finish it off, lowered herself down and planted her thick, chocolate ass right on Nuo's face.

The crowd was going wild from seeing this. Collena gave off a display of sexy, humiliating, dominance. She calmly started to fix her hair, knowing that she had nothing to worry about. All she had to do now was wait for Nuo to pass out from her facesitting.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Random_Username Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:09 pm

Nuo couldn't do anything but to watch Collena's juicy ass hovering over her, slowly kneeling down. Her arms pinned underneath her opponent's arms and have a view of her backside before Collena planted her ass right on her face. She struggled a bit, her legs moving around and her hands slapping her chocolate thighs. "Mmmphh! She muffled.

Barely hearing the crowd cheering while the newbie giving little resistance before giving up completely. Struggling to breath fresh air through her opponent's cheeks, bobbing her head.
Random_Username
Random_Username

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:25 pm

Collena watched Nuo struggle a bit she calmly fixes her hair. She adds a bit of sassy humiliation by slowly shaking her hips side to side. Collena even giggles at Nuo's hands slapping her chocolate thighs as it felt like she was getting a massage.

Collena noticed that Nuo's resistance was quickly going away. She remained sitting firmly on Nuo's face for several more seconds before the referee would come to confirm to Nuo was knocked out.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Random_Username Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:10 pm

Collena was really rubbing her sweet little "victory" all over Nuo's face. The chocolate ass smacking her cheeks while her opponent shaking her hips from side to side. Her head shaking from left to right as she continued to struggle but not showing any kind of resistance with her legs weakly flailing around. It wouldn't take long before the newbie's body would turn limp with her arms and legs collapsing onto the mat.

The ref noticing Nuo's weak state went to grab her by the hand and lift it up before dropping it against the canvas. Counting each time before dropping her arm one last time before jumping up on their feet and waving to ring the bell. Reaching for Collena's hand and raised it in the air for the winner.

Ding ding ding!
Random_Username
Random_Username

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:35 pm

The bell rang and the match was finally over. The referee raised Collena's hand in the air making her the winner. The audience cheered like crazy. Not just for Collena, but for the awesome and sexy performance both wrestlers gave them.

The referee held Collena's hand up for several more seconds before finally releasing her. Once her hand was free, she immediately got off of  Nuo face. She could easily see that Nuo was still breathing and sighed with relief.

Collena felt bad for how she humiliated poor Nuo. She kneeled down next to Nuo's head. She then gently placed Nuo's head on her lap. Only thing to do now is pet Nuo's head until she wakes up.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Random_Username Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:24 pm

The cheer was pretty noisy while Nuo slept on the cold mat, wasn't bothering her or anything. However, she woke up minutes after Collena placed her head on her nice chocolate thighs. Her eyes slowly opened up but not all the way and was confused what she was lying on till she manage to get a clear sight of the victor's thighs.

"What..." She muttered, turning her head to see Collena's head and a lovely view of her breasts. Realizing what was happening, she awkwardly laughed. "Oh- I lost... Good match."

She continued to lie down on the victor's lap before sitting up. She turned facing Collena as she extended her arm, offering a handshake.
Random_Username
Random_Username

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next