by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Smother Match - Collena Browne vs Newbie Nuo

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Smother Match - Collena Browne vs Newbie Nuo - Page 5 Empty Re: Smother Match - Collena Browne vs Newbie Nuo

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:42 pm

"Keep what? Enduring the pain? OK then." Collena cranked up her squeezing to 40% now. She watched Nuo squirm underneath her with a sadistic smile on her face. She loved the feeling of her opponents grabbing her chocolate ass cheeks, as this always did absolutely nothing.

"It's all over for you. Just so you know, I can keep you here as much as I want. If you want this to end, then beg me to smother you with my chocolate ass."

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Smother Match - Collena Browne vs Newbie Nuo - Page 5 Empty Re: Smother Match - Collena Browne vs Newbie Nuo

Post by Random_Username Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:18 am

Nuo thought she would last longer than she'd expected as she ended up about to be knocked out in between Collena's thighs. Since she was choked by her opponent's headscissors instead of being smothered, the match technically continues which she didn't know was a thing until now. Before she put some thought into it, her vision turned black as she stopped squirming underneath the Chocolate Maid.

"F-fuck..." She cursed, unable to put words into proper sentences as she ended up saying one word.

The referee seeing this would gesture Collena to get off of the poor newbie. It was pretty easy to tell that Nuo couldn't endure the pain as she ended up taking a nap in between Collena's strong thighs. Her arms and legs spread out on the floor as she lay underneath Collena.

Spoiler:
Random_Username
Random_Username

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:48 pm

Collena continued squeezing her legs at 40% and was about to crank up the pressure. But before she could, she noticed that Nuo wasn't squirming like she was before. She had knocked out Nuo without using half of her strength.

The referee gesture Collena to get off of Nuo, but all she did was release Nuo's head from her legs while still laying on top of her. The referee gesture Collena again and she finally rolled off of Nuo. But she ready to pounce on Nuo the moment she woke up.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Random_Username Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:36 am

Nuo had herself trapped in between Collena's legs as she slept on her thighs. She'd expect to wake up in the locker room or some other place assuming the match was all over. Instead she was somewhat awake, still laying in the ring with Collena help to make sure she's going to wake up.

"Guagh!" She groaned in pain, her eyes widen as she felt her opponent pouncing on top of her. Getting the message, she tried using little strength to push the Chocolate Maid off of her. Slapping her opponent's thigh as if tapping out knowing there's no submissions.
Random_Username
Random_Username

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:13 pm

Collena pounced on Nuo again once she saw Nuo starting to wake up. She once again trapped poor Nuo in a reverse headscissors again, squeezing with only 10% of her strength. Collena could feel her opponent slapping her thigh, but knew that there were no submissions.

"giggle In case you forgotten,  there's no tap outs in this match. I can knock you out as many times as I want. If you really want this match to end, then beg. Beg me to smother you with my chocolate ass."

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Random_Username Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:41 am

Once again, Nuo was back in the same position which she assumed to be one of Collena's favorites. Again being crushed between her opponent's strong thighs as she felt being choked as she kicked her legs up in the air. She was getting tired of this, there's no way she should be knocked out twice in the same move.

"I-I'm not going down that easy... Gagh... Do you really think you can use the same move twice in the row..?" She gagged.

She began to plan her escape as she threw her legs at the Chocolate Maid. Hoping to slam her knee against Collena's face to at least do some damage to threaten her in order to let go.
Random_Username
Random_Username

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:02 pm

The reverse headscissors was one of Collena's favorite holds. So of course, she would be aware of the way of how her opponents can fight back. Collena easily blocked Nuo's knee from slamming into her face. She quickly held both of Nuo's legs down to the mat with her hands to prevent any counter attack.

"Still wanna fight back? Fine then. Guess I'll have to knock you out a second time then."

Collena immediately cranked up the squeezing pressure by using 50% of her strength. She was really serious on knocking out Nuo again.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Random_Username Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:09 pm

This was real bad, Collena was just using some of her strength before but when she fought back made things worse for Nuo. All of a suddent he Chocolate Maid was now using half of her strength which made the weak newbie almost knocked out almost immediately as she kicked her legs in the air as she panicked.

"F-Fuck..." She cursed, hoping to keep her mind off of being dominated which wasn't really helping in any way. She even went for throwing punches to the sides but not much damage due to the awkward positions her arms were at. She threw a couple of jabs into Collena's sides as plan B to see it would do anything.

If everything failed then she'd have no choice but to be knocked out again to have her try this again for the THIRD time maybe. Soon she felt her body shutting down once more as they keep up with her arms and legs dropping back down on the mat if this continues...
Random_Username
Random_Username

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:29 pm

Collena was dead set on knocking out Nuo again. She really wanted to weaken Nuo to a point where she would beg Collena to smother her.

Nothing was going to stop Collena. She was able to control Nuo's kicking with her hands. And the punches Nuo threw barely made Collena flinch. Collena once again knocked out Nuo as she felt Nuo's hands dropped back down onto the mat.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Random_Username Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:45 pm

Once again, Nuo was dropped back down on the mat underneath Collena as she was completely knocked out. It didn't help that the Sadistic Maid wasn't done with her just yet, she can do this all day if she wanted to just to make the poor newbie to submit. As she was knocked out, the referee noticed this as she grabbed her hand and dropped it a few times to signal Collena to get off of her once again.

She's been knocked out by the same hold two times now, maybe third time's a charm? It would take her some time to recover though after being choked out and humiliatingly smothered by her opponent's sexy butt. Once she finally recovered, she hoped to avoid being in the same spot by trying to roll away to the ropes for safety.
Random_Username
Random_Username

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next