Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Julia Rogers

Tag Team Champions
Team Spirit
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Astrid «Golden Dragon» Arvidsson
#1 contender
Panther Risako

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Angela "Gil" Fedelmind

Entropy Champion
Samantha Ironside
#1 contender
Charlotte «Sand Lizard» Ravel

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
vs.
Alizeh Midori

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Who wants a match?

Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:28 pm by Bahamut01

Hey all its been a while. So trying to get some matches going! Reply here or pm me and let's make something happen!

Comments: 2

Apologies.

Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:04 am by ihateocrecolors

Due to some issues that I think have been popping up because of my involvement in stuff, I believe it's in the interest for me and everyone else that I take a temporary or probably permanent leave from AFW-related stuff. I have been nothing more than a burden to most of you. I won't make this into a giant paragraph. All I want to say is that I apologize to everyone who's ever rooted for me because I can't hack it not anymore.

Comments: 1

Retiring some wrestlers

Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:42 pm by Deus001

Hey all

Deus here, I've been thinking it over and I'll be looking at benching some of my roster. Been thinking its a bit over bloated and with newer ideas on the horizon for me I've figured its time to shuffle them off to greener pastures or let their faceclaims be free to use.

So at the moment I will be retiring Chuang Lingxian, Qi Lingxian and Leon La Rouge effective immediate. I might be considering benching other people but atm the above three are getting axed. If you want to adopt any of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sophia Nechiporenko vs. Senji Takijima - Cold Rage

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sophia Nechiporenko vs. Senji Takijima - Cold Rage - Page 3 Empty Re: Sophia Nechiporenko vs. Senji Takijima - Cold Rage

Post by Berial Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:14 pm

How reassuring. Senji was a true gentleman at heart, a compelling contrast from what his dossier suggested. His background painted a troubled, dangerous youth that wasn’t unfamiliar to Sophia. Not in the slightest. She’d come equipped to put down a wild animal, a terror.

There was plenty of evidence to suggest that was still the case. That somewhere underneath was the soul and want of a killer. Someone like her. Even with the way he’d been beaten, even in the face of a relentless offense, his tone was uniquely composed. Confidence. Comfortable. Cordial. Was the violence soothing? Or, it could have been that she just wasn’t enough? Perhaps she was losing her edge? Getting too old?

Ah, this is why she needed this. Fresh blood and sweat on her skin, anxiety in every breath that came between them. There was nothing else to soothe the body and mind.

Despite her fleeting reservations, the Russian had no issue keeping Senji under control. Her surging thighs kept a firm, controlled hold over him. She did not use all of her power straight away, preferring to let her captive exert himself a little longer as they regarded one another. She could see the options race through his mind behind the focus in the Japanese fighter’s eyes.

Sophia tried to anticipate him. When she felt him move, the Russian squeezed her legs tighter around his midsection. His hand pressed against her stomach in an attempt to keep them separated. Her hand reached up and grasped Senji’s left hand guarding close to his chest. Slowly but surely, he aimed to worm his way out. As her thighs surged around his ribcage, she opted to test which would give out first: her legs or his ribs?

Suddenly, a smack of flesh rang out from the arena. If Senji looked down, he would find a pair of knuckles against his abdomen and the leer of a dark-haired soldier not far beyond them. Sophia drew her hand back and threw another punch, beating his torso at the center while her legs crushed him from the outside.

Back to top Go down

Sophia Nechiporenko vs. Senji Takijima - Cold Rage - Page 3 Empty Re: Sophia Nechiporenko vs. Senji Takijima - Cold Rage

Post by TheLoneWanderer Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:03 pm

It would do Sophia well to not believe everything she read, that was for sure. However, she might be on to something. Senji did not feel ignorantly proud of his past actions, whether it was beating up others to fund his 'crusade' or reaching the apex of his journey and succeeding. Did he think he was entirely wrong, however? Absolutely not. No matter what, but as iterated, that's not what mattered to him now. He was trying to heal from it, unlike her. A handful was spilled over his profile, while mounds upon mounds consumed hers. Senji had potentially damned himself, whether the supernatural existed or it was all speculation, but he did not let the vices consume him.

That was the way Senji would operate, no matter what the future held. It was, as far as the young man knew, the only way he'd preserve his sense of reason and not dig a further hole in his life. Despite this, a fighter was who he was. He didn't want to lose someone treasured that helped to complete him either.

At least, that's what Takijima had convinced himself of and so far it had worked out pretty well. Sophia was the latest wall...and for one of the few stretches in his short lifetime, Senji was having difficulty. She was not the transgressor, his father, his brother, nor his masters. From a comparative standpoint, she was....worse somehow. He hadn't any intentions of finding out what the CAUSE was.

Suddenly, a strength exploded around his midsection!

["Then again, she's strong enough for it to be effective...!"]

He was cut off from further thoughts by a fist burying itself into his abdomen, letting out another yelp that she could likely tell he tried to stuff down. Habitual behavior, then. This is where his conditioning also paid off, his core was arguably the most durable part of his musculature. Therefore meaning, body shots would not crush his chances. The initial strike's results managed to keep Sophia's advantage. After the second strike, Senji's eyes snapped towards it and endeavored to pull a fast one on Sophia. It was rather simple in concept. The free limb on the hand Sophia used to strike would promptly attempt to slip underneath her forearm and then rise up. Thus meaning, Senji was trying to beat her in speed before Sophia could retract for another hit.

If this was able to happen, Senji drove his arm to where it'd be between her arms and then push out to the right to redirect her outstretched arm towards the canvas and finally clasp said forearm with his right's fingers. A simple pin to the ground. Even with this, Senji needed to something about those legs that were trying to crush the ribcage; his core would only last so long....at least this redirection would give him time to decide....

Hiro Takijima

KNIGHTS:
Mila Klien
TheLoneWanderer
TheLoneWanderer

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3