by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cyber Saturday - Maria Castillo (Azteca Champion) vs. Mistress Paige

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cyber Saturday - Maria Castillo (Azteca Champion) vs. Mistress Paige Empty Cyber Saturday - Maria Castillo (Azteca Champion) vs. Mistress Paige

Post by killcarrion Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:51 pm

Cyber Saturday - Maria Castillo (Azteca Champion) vs. Mistress Paige YI3Rznr

Cyber Saturday - Maria Castillo (Azteca Champion) vs. Mistress Paige FSfF34S     Vs.     Cyber Saturday - Maria Castillo (Azteca Champion) vs. Mistress Paige QOG4XZa

Match Type: Stripper On a Pole Match for the Azteca Championship.
Victory conditions: Winner is decided when one person handcuffs the other to a stripper pole at ringside.
Special Stipulations: No Disqualifications. Loser must perform a stripper dance for the winner before becoming their slave for the week.

Back to top Go down

Cyber Saturday - Maria Castillo (Azteca Champion) vs. Mistress Paige Empty Re: Cyber Saturday - Maria Castillo (Azteca Champion) vs. Mistress Paige

Post by killcarrion Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:02 pm

"Time waits for no-one, and yet we've no choice but to patiently wait for our time...Such was my fate, idly plucking the roses of AFW and deflowering them one petal at a time until an opportunity arose to achieve a trophy quite sublime~..."

Theme Music:
Mistress Paige, The Villainous Seductress:

The nefarious musings of the most villainous of voluptuous vixens brought the proceedings to a standstill as all eyes were transfixed towards the entrance ramp and what appeared to be an embroidered pink curtain serving as a veiled border. One that covered the entryway although semi-transparent enough to see the shadowed outline Mistress Paige posing provocatively with a swayed swivel to her hips and hands folded behind her head, complimented with a wafting ankle-deep fog with spinning spotlights spiraling around the darkened arena before zeroing in and highlighting the entrancing dominatrix. Amidst the decadent pageantry of a high-end burlesque show, the curtains would be yanked to the sides with Paige pridefully strutting out adorned in an alternate though nevertheless fetching version of her typical attire. One more durable and perhaps indicative of the seriousness with which Paige was approaching this bout.

"Diamonds may be a girl’s best friend, but the glimmering sheen of gold has an allure all its own..."
"Be it Azteca, Mayan, or Incan. Who am I to quibble over what championship becomes the foundation of my title belt throne..."

Microphone in hand and trademark riding crop patting her shoulder in the other hand, Paige offered the cameraman's lens a flirtatious wink and blowing them a kiss before proceeding down the elongated ramp in her silken bodysuit hugging tightly to every supple curvature with black thigh high stockings and boots. A dulcet dirge to her typical entrance theme in what was but one of many firsts for the bombastic vaudevillian tonight as the sinful scintillation proceeded onward towards what would be her first ever mainstream Pay-Per-View appearance and the grandest wrestling stage she'd been a part of.

"However, before any title belt can be affixed across my exquisite hips, it seems I must beguile and humble a luchadora who likens herself to the Reaper...A false avatar, I'm afraid. Although one who seems rife with potential as my loyal lapdog after a week within my nocturne embrace in what I deem to be her immediate future~..."

Paige ending her rhyming theatricality rhyming scheme today by taking prolooonged step through the middle and top ropes, ceasing only to shimmy her backside for the cameras zooming in before she'd enter the ring and strut center-stage. Basking in the attention of the captivated arena after settling her riding crop down at ringside, the ring itself decorated with all manner of sleazy paraphernalia one would typically see at sleaze riddled strip-joints everywhere. Afterward affixing her cerulean-eyed attention at the entrance ramp and offering the referee her microphone after concluding with...

"For I am nothing but a terror and a blight~..."
"The name is Mistress Paige~..."
"And you'd best be ready for a fight~..."

Back to top Go down

Cyber Saturday - Maria Castillo (Azteca Champion) vs. Mistress Paige Empty Re: Cyber Saturday - Maria Castillo (Azteca Champion) vs. Mistress Paige

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:58 pm

To say that Maria was a bit dumbfounded was quite the understatement. In her long career, the luchadora had been in plenty of different matches. Bruises, broken bones, and blood were more normal to her than this....lewd stipulation, against a woman who had more experience in this.

Heaving a sigh, she threw aside the curtain, with a few cheers from the others in the back as she strode out onto the ramp, with the Azteca Championship glittering around her waist!!

Entrance Music:
The Reaper....MAAAAAAAAARIIIIIIIIIA!!!!!!!!!!:

The crowd popped hard for her, especially after a rather impressive showing in both PPV's and House shows made her a household name among the AFW faithful. Even the Azteca Championship, a belt not even tied to the company, was being treated with a dignified spot on the card of a PPV yet again! In truth it was quite flattering that the higher ups felt so strongly about this prestigious belt from Mexico.

Her silver eyes roamed over the crowd, before settling on this Mistress Paige for the first time, and she was glad the pyro momentarily distracted the crowd, because it took a moment for the veteran to mask the surprise on her face from seeing such a stunning woman. Maria had seen her fair share of beautiful ladies walk through the venues she wrestled in. Many tired to court her...and few ever managed to pique her interest. But this Paige seemed to have that dramatic flair that caught her eye. Setting her face back into a competitive glare, she let out a warriors cry, holding up the ornate belt to a chorus of cheers.

Unlike her opponent, she had no microphone to speak in. There were no sermons, no promises of what was to come, as she slid into the ring and handed the belt to the ref, never breaking eye contact. All that mattered was the fight. The thrill of competition, and the potential of getting this crowd more excited than they normally would for a match like this.

The Reaper stood in her corner, stretching athletic limbs and cracking her knuckles before the bell tolled the opening salvo, and the match was officially on!

Cyber Saturday - Maria Castillo (Azteca Champion) vs. Mistress Paige WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun May 01, 2022 2:42 am

Returning home to Japan came with it's fair share of delightful surprises, it seems. Paige's time abroad to partake in the filming of her first big budget film, Full Moon Rising - Coming Next Summer, was a whirlwind experience the likes of which she had only ever dreamed of when partaking in schmaltzy theater clubs for so many years. Hollywood was just as extravagantly materialistic, overrun with celebrity worship and rife with rampant homelessness as she imagined~...And although this match may have all picked up steam amongst corporate executives as an elaborate inter-promotional tactic for Paige's upcoming movie release, she'd like to believe it was her winning streak within AFW that actually resulted with tonight's golden opportunity, so to speak. Walking down the red carpet for her grand premier with a title belt draped over her shoulder was as enticing an incentive she could think of to take this match seriously enough to be dressed in a less provocative version of her attire.

The Malevolent Mistress eyeing the prize and the masked champion herself as they approached down the ramp, never averting her azure iris' or sultry smile as she started backpedaling to her own corner. Paige grasping the top ropes behind her with both hands and arching herself over with her pert backside nudging the middle turnbuckle as she admired what Maria was presenting with those routine stretches of hers. A fit figure assuredly honed from years within this business alongside an intensified fire burning at her spirit's core...alongside a hidden naivety, perhaps? The sly dominatrix catching that shared moment Maria tried to stealthily mask and making a foot note of it for future reference. Paige unfastening her grip on the top ropes once the match officially was underway with the ringing of the bell and started circling the ring alongside Maria. Although with an alluring sway to her hips and instead of hands brought in for a lock-up...Paige would offer Maria an extended handshake? "...*giggle*...it may be an ill omen to shake hands with Death, but how can I resist when The Reaper appears to me as such a scrumptious beauty~...Mistress Paige."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 01, 2022 6:19 am

Maria's silver eyes flashed when she saw the extended hand. She hesitated to take it, as various memories resurfaced of this exact scenario. Nothing good ever came from a handshake with a alluring opponent. Everything that could go wrong would go wrong, and Maria had the bruises to prove it. Sore jaw from a cheap shot? Bruised abs from a belly punch? The list went on and on. Still, Paige seemed relaxed enough that if she was going to attempt something, the luchadora would have sufficient warning to counter.

Slowly, she extended her hand and lightly grasped Paige's with the crowd giving an approving wave of applause for this apparent show of sportsmanship during a PPV match.

"Maria....Your angel of death..." the luchadora replied ominously, going to pull away after the brief handshake

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu May 19, 2022 9:39 pm

Typically, extended hands were a symbolic sign of mutual respect between honorable professionals who wished for a clean and respectable athletic showcase. Hence the reason why throngs of audience members were just as skeptical as Maria when a career supervillain offered the masked reaper such an invitation from out of the blue. The benevolent wholesomeness beaming upon Paige's smiling sunshine facials were seemingly legitimate in regards to her genuine intentions as she patiently waited for Maria to come to her ultimate decision...which ended up being a cordial reciprocation. Paige merrily shaking her adversaries hand to the audience's cheering ovation.

"Ara~...Death truly is the purest form of beauty, it seems."
Paige innocently retorted until her modest grip in the handshake loosened to allow Maria the freedom to retract her arm...but afterward snatching that arm's wrist and yanking the Reaper into a snuggling embrace with a commanding yet affectionate grip encircling her waist from behind. Hushed words salaciously whispered directly into her foe's ear akin to a black widow and her captured prey as she started swaying them together in a decadent waltz. "Mmm...and what better way should I entice my fallen angel then by granting her a sublime Heaven. To conquer Death herself until she yearns for her master's touch..."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 24, 2022 1:55 am

Maria was happy enough the shake went off without a hitch, and the crowd seemed to share the sentiment. But it was as they parted when things took a dramatic turn. A hand snatched onto Maria's wrist, still in the midst of pulling away when those fingers wrapped around her arm to keep her close!

A sharp pull brought her into Paige's arms, with those sweet, poisonous words drifting into her ear, enticing her, tempting her with defeat, To make the idea more appealing to her as the pair were in this twisted waltz with one another. Gritting her teeth, she turned to glare at her captor, "I'm here to prove my worth as a champion, not to be seduced into laying down for your victory..."

To prove her point, she lifted her arms to break free, spinning on the spot to bring an impressive leg up for a roundhouse kick aimed square for her jaw!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:25 pm

Although the term subverting expectations has garnered a maligned reputation within cinematic circles in recent years, Paige nevertheless thought it to be a viable tool for her villainous handiwork when implemented correctly. Striking down a noble heroine who willfully adhered to her code of honor even in the face of salacious malevolence would have been woefully predictable and lacking in diabolical flair. Whereas embracing Maria with cuddling affection aided in planting decadent seeds within her subconscious that the sinister seductress intended to help grow and flourish as the match continued into the night. A shame than that Maria so callously separated themselves so swiftly.

Paige's saccharine smile remaining deceptively innocent up until her Reaper's attempted roundhouse kick was caught within the crook of Mistress' arm. A darkened sneer burgeoning upon her as she yanked Maria by her captured leg until they were well within breathing distance. In that they were practically breathing into eachother's soft lips. "And...what makes you think I'll need to seduce you to in order have you laid bare beneath my boot~..." Paige queried with an adorable nose wiggling eskimo kiss, but accompanied with the dominatrix interlocking her hands behind Maria's back to have the Reaper hop on one foot before chucking her overhead in a less than adorable capture suplex.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:26 am

Maria was sure her kick would make short work of this more provocative opponent. One finds that a sudden boot to the skull does wonders to keep foes out of your personal space. So imagine her shock when Paige managed to not only catch her foot in midair, but do it with so little effort that it left the veteran speechless, allowing her foe to yank her closer until the pair were mere inches apart. The closeness took any words she would have right out of her mouth, giving Paige more than enough time to worm her way into her head with her taunting and, well......frankly seductive voice.

Their noses brushed together in a butterfly kiss, catching Maria off guard and giving hands interlocked behind her back. The gasp hadn't even left her lips before she was pitched backward to crash painfully on her upper spine, hands reaching up to cradle her neck and skull as the crowd visibly winced

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:11 am

Although she wasn't one to brag...excessively, Paige considered herself a triple threat when it came to theatrical talents. A natural thespian capable of acting, singing, and dancing whenever called upon by a stage director. Although thanks to withstanding and doling out savage slams and stifling submissions amidst AFW's prestigious roster, Paige could confidently add *professional* wrestler to her list of expertise's. The Vile Vaudevillian assuming that Maria is now acutely aware of this fact, Paige rolling onto her stomach and propping her chin onto the back of her interlocked fingers as she spied Maria languishing right in front of her.

"...Tsk,Tsk,Tsk...Not the strongest start I'm afraid, my Lovely Angel Of Death~...But come now, I'm just a hapless seducer, right? Surely you can outwrestle lil ol me~..."
Paige adorably queried with a wholesome smile before rising up to her feet and proceeding to aid Maria back up to her feet via tugging on her wrist. Afterward applying a front headlock on the Reaper with a firm squeeze applied and her arm draped over Paige's neck. Snatching the side of her outfit for a hauled ascent into what seemed to be a vertical suplex, except pitched back down with nothing greeting her but the taut top rope wedged against her ladyhood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next