Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 173 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Haruka versus Cerbera (complete)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Haruka versus Cerbera (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Haruka versus Cerbera

Post by Yatori Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:06 pm

Haruka held Cerbera's deadly gaze bravely. When Cerbera drew away, she made as if to pursue, but Masato stopped her.

"Masato-kun?"

"Leave her alone for now. I'll get you your rematch one day. But not tonight." He stared at the departing Cerbera's back. "You might not see it the way I do," he called out, no longer angry, instead sounding quite... thankful? Even... friendly? "But... thank you for reminding me to do my duty properly."

Haruka gaped as Masato bowed respectfully to Cerbera. "Masato-kun..." Puzzled but moved, she looked to Cerbera, then bowed as well, though much more quickly and watching to see if Cerbera would attack them while they were vulnerable.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:17 pm

Cerbera turned to look at the two bowing, now becoming confused herself and lifted her leg and wanted to kick them both but was stopped by her own weakened strength, instead she yelled out at them.

" I..Idiot! If you want to help her so badly then don't have her fight against me!! Ugh.. I'm out of her league. If you want to train Hiruka, train her mentally aswell. "

Cerbera stared at both of them, though there was a hint that she was hurt.

" You coaches are all the same anyway.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:41 am

While Haruka reacted to Cerbera's threat by standing up to try and block any attack coming their way, Masato remained bowed- until Cerbera complained about coaches being the same. Then he looked up, surprised, his mouth opening as if to ask her about that.

But politeness won over curiosity. "I... I'll train her," he promised instead. "You won't be disappointed."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:13 am

Cerbera growled lowly, looking from Masato to Haruka, why the hell are they still talking to her? She shot into further confusement cause she couldn't answer them, hands clenching into fists, her reaction once again fierce, fiercrer then before.

" ..You think I'm dissapointed!? I don't care if you train her or not! If you put her in the ring with me again I'll destroy her! Do you still want that!? "

Cerbera's fist shook a little, ready to nail him one if he answered wrong.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:49 pm

Haruka put herself between Masato and Cerbera. She had her fists up, too, ready to exchange blows with Cerbera.

"If Haruka wants it," Masato murmured, holding Cerbera's gaze. "I'll make it so. And I won't regret it anymore, because we chose to do it again, and because I did a proper job as her manager. Come on, Haruka. Let Cerbera enjoy her win."

After a last bow, Masato swiftly left the ring. Haruka backed away from Cerbera, watching the red-eyed girl for any sneak attack, then once she judged it safe she followed Masato.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:04 pm

Cerbera stared at Haruka, she was starting to hate the both of them, not aknowledging Masato's words, turning to step out of the ring while saying.

" You will regret it, I'll make sure you both will. "

As soon as Cerbera landed onto the concrete however she fell onto one knee, clutching the side of her head, she was still in pain. Cerbera was about to stand back up when someone kicked her in the face, hitting the ringside and falling onto her rear, she looked up to see a white haired girl looking furious at her.

" Cerbera, what excuse do you have to take so long? You're here to win and not to talk, you got that!? Now get up, you're getting your deserved punishment before doubling your training! "

Cerbera said nothing, watching the girl turn and walk off, getting up and stumbling forward to follow.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:43 pm

Hearing a ruckus behind them, Masato and Haruka looked back to see Cerbera being roughed around by a white-haired girl at the opposite entrance/exit.

"Who is that girl?" Masato then paled. "That's her manager?"

The alarmed Haruka started to make towards the duo. Masato restrained her. "No, Haruka," he said. "It's her problem. She won't appreciate you butting into her life. And she can handle it. Let her go."

"H-haii..." She cast one last worried glance at her unfortunate opponent, then scurried after Masato.

They lingered only long enough at the locker room for Haruka to change into casual clothes before going to the clinic to have Haruka's injuries tended to. Luckily, Cerbera was nowhere in sight, which immensely relieved the two.

Soon as Haruka was patched up, they went looking for Yatori. They found Haruka's senpai literally still immersed in her steamy bathtub make-out session slash four-point match with that new girl, Uchine Shiori. They left the happy mafiosi to her entertainment.

"Haruka-san? Where would you like to eat for tonight?" Masato asked as they emerged into the cool evening air. "It's my treat."

"Eh?" His ward’️s tinting visage made for a good imitation of a cherry. "But I lost..."

"You still did great. You deserve a lot of reward for that match." He smiled.

"T-thank you… Then… anywhere you like is fine with me, Masato-kun…"

"All right, then. We’️ll go-" Seeing Haruka's bandages made him grimace. "Oh... I forgot about your injuries. People might get the wrong idea when they see you like that…"

"It’️s okay!” It was her turn to beam at him. “I don’️t care what they think. I know you’️re a good person.”

Masato’️s cheeked reddened a little. “Then… let’️s go?”

“Haii!”

Cerbera wins by Disqualification

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Haruka versus Cerbera (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Haruka versus Cerbera (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7