Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 1 Bot

Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Haruka versus Cerbera (complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Haruka versus Cerbera (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Haruka versus Cerbera

Post by Yatori Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:24 pm

Masato wasn't expecting to be attacked from behind, having forgotten about Cerbera in his worry for Haruka. He yelped when his arms got trapped behind his back, and exclaimed some more as Cerbera nailed his knees. He dropped...

The pressure taken off her head and legs, the relieved Haruka looked up to see her manager falling towards her, crotch first. "Reh-"

Masato's pained cry was stifled as his face landed on something soft and warm. He realized to his shock, horror and embarrassment that he was more or less mouthing the front of Haruka's red gym shorts, where her 'no-no part' was.

Beneath him, the recovering Haruka first squeaked, then screamed, or tried to do so, her tomato-red face more or less smothered by Masato's pants and something that was starting to get hard. She frantically patted Masato's legs, trying to signal him to get off her.

Masato wriggled madly, trying to free his arms, but only succeeding in making Haruka writhe against him as his face rubbed against her groin. Haruka likewise was unintentionally getting Masato aroused. It was the kind of situation you'd think to find in ecchi comedy anime, and it was making the crowd roar.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:31 pm

Cerbera smirked, decding to put the blaim on Masato while Haruka was blinded by him, keeping both of his wrists in one hand, her nails pressed against them to make sure Masato would feel what was going to happen if he'd struggle, yelling out near his ear.

" What kind of coach are you?! Taking advantage of your wounded wrestler like that! Have you no shame!? "

Cerbera brought her free hand down to slap against Haruka's breasts, trying to make the girl feel like it was Masato doing it., Cerbera was really showing how cruel she was to the two.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:54 pm

Masato wordlessly cursed Cerbera. He couldn't break out of her grip; the cruel 'kawaii' was stronger than him! He tried, all right, but then her nails dug cruelly into his wrist, causing him to cry out- and with his face buried upon Haruka's shorts (not to mention what felt like Haruka's breasts against his thighs), that was not a good idea!

Sorry, Haruka-san... my best isn't good enough... but I'll keep trying... please endure it for the moment!

The equally helpless Haruka whimpered as a hand roughly slapped her shirt-clad breasts. It's not Masato-kun... he wouldn't to this... that girl is lying to me yet again... She writhed and moaned as Masato's motions against her shorts rubbed the soft fabric of her panties against her sensitivity, and tried not to pay attention to the growing hardness against her face.

Out of desperation, Haruka will try to kick madly, hoping to nail the probably nearby Cerbera on the head. With Masato also fighting, maybe by working together, they could get free...

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:01 pm

Cerbera chuckled before she was hit in the head, yelping as Masato's trashing completed her withdrawal, rolling back and soon on her stomach, rubbing her head as she was getting dizzy from it, temporarily not caring about the two, she believed she had won anyway.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:17 pm

Soon as he was free of Cerbera's 'vile clutches', Masato rocketed off Haruka. "I'M SO SORRY!!!" he exclaimed as he bowed furiously to his ward in apology. His face was flaming red, as he could still feel his piece standing at attention despite his wishes. "I DIDN'T MEANT TO DO THAT!!!"

Haruka was on her back now and sucking in air greedily. She was less embarrassed than her manager, but still cherry faced and quite shaky from the unexpected 'incident'. "It's... all... right... Masato-kun..." she gasped, getting a hold of herself at last (literally; she was holding the front of her shorts) as she weakly rolled onto her front and knelt. "I understand..."

"I'm really sorry!" Masato glared at Cerbera. "You! This is YOUR fault!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:21 pm

Cerbera slowly looked up, she was still on her stomach because of the blow, noticing Masato up on his feet and quickly tried to get on her own, wanting to keep defensive for now.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:25 pm

The bell rang to signal the end of the match. The ref was about to go over to Cerbera to hold her hand up, but seeing the murderous Masato changed her mind, and she kept away.

Masato angrily advanced on Cerbera with balled fists. He knew she would probably trounce him easily. She was a wrestler, while he was just a manager, and a pathetic one at that. And he probably couldn't bring himself to hit her even if his life depended on it. She was a girl, after all, despite being a total conniving bitch who had just embarrassed him and Haruka before a crowd.

But wasn't being a man supposed to mean something?

"How dare you do that to Haruka-san!" Masato snapped. "I don't mind you hurting her in a match, or attacking me, but doing that to her? Lying to her? I can't forgive you for what you did to her!"

Haruka meanwhile was still gathering her strength. She stared at the improbable sight of her furious manager closing on her opponent with intent for violence. "Masato-kun?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:39 pm

Cerbera managed to scramble herself upon her feet, looking up at Masato as she tilted her head to the side, not looking like she cared one bit what he said, smirking wickedly.

" Yet you were almost getting off having her in that position. Not everyone can be goody goody like Haruka, not everyone has been born to be happy, not everyone lives happily. This isn't a fairy tale, I am different from her, just prevent her from fighting me ever again, keeps her safe and fluffy. "

With that she went to the ref, bumping shoulders with Masato but pushing with the shoulder aswell, the ref girl taking Cerbera's wrist and holding her arm up.

" The winner! Cerberaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:50 pm

Masato gritted his teeth but forced himself not to strike while Cerbera claimed her victory. Damn it... but she's right... if I did my job right, Haruka wouldn't have to go through this hell... I'm a terrible manager...

Soon as Cerbera turns, though, she will find Haruka confronting her. The brunette girl wasn't angry, but she was determined like a rock falling to ground level. "I want a rematch," she declared. "And if I win, I want you to apologize to Masato-kun!"

"Haruka!" the astonished Masato began.

"I'll fight you again," Haruka stated. "I'll fight you...and next time will be different!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:00 pm

Cerbera narrowed her eyes and took a step closer to Haruka, looking at her with the cold glare as she mumbled.

" You DARE to ask for a rematch when your pathetic coach saved you from complete humiliation.. You stand no chance ag--

Cerbera flinched, with her adrenaline gone she started to feel the pain from her wounds, turning away to not show it as she headed for the ropes.

" ..Go.. Play with someone.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Haruka versus Cerbera (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Haruka versus Cerbera (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next