Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fool for your loving

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fool for your loving - Page 3 Empty Re: Fool for your loving

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:59 pm

This was new. This was very new for young Edward, and oh god did it feel incredible.

Even Saif's laugh, which would normally have embarrassed him, didn't phase him, as he maintained his dominant position, thrusting hard and fast into the exotic beauty beneath him. Her nails would rake down his back, getting a shiver and a moan from the now wild lad, her legs squeezing around his waist making things more snug.

Even with his newfound lust and drive though, Edward couldn't break old habits, his natural curiosity again working in his favor, as his hands began to explore, the boy lowering his golden blonde head to let his tongue explore as well.

In between thrusts, he stroked her thighs, licked at her breasts, suckled on her nipple, even alternated the speed and strength of his thrusts, all the while his ears remained perked, listening to the sounds and cries of his lover, the moment anything got a higher or more pleasured sounding gasp out of her, he focused on making that "tactic" stick, both enjoying his newfound position of domination, but also legitimately trying to be the best lover he could and give Saif as much pleasure as he could muster!

Soon enough though, he'd grab her hips, his speed and intensity increasing as he gritted his teeth, his throbbing cock moving closer to its peak. "Oh fuck...Saif...feels...so...good!" He moaned out, biting his lip and doing his best to hold back his orgasm, wanting this to last as long as he could make it!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:28 pm

If Saif were being critical, she could’ve faulted Edward for being too fast, too eager, too energetic in his lovemaking. The lack of experience showed, and for many that would’ve been a turn off. Such a stigma against the inexperienced, wanting lovers who were virtuosos in the sheets and had unparalleled prowess.

But there was something endearing about it for her, something that drew her in. His desire was refreshing, coming at her in waves. To be wanted. To be hungered for this. It was an animalistic surge that she could get from few sources, and the more he thrusted, the harder she wanted him to thrust.

Stronger.

Faster.

Wilder.

He should’ve come already, but she could tell he was trying to hold back. The thought almost made her chuckle, and she might very well have if she wasn’t so busy moaning and gasping. He was all over her with those lips, tasting her, savoring every inch. He had the energy, there was no denying that. But he needed some direction, too.”Edward.” She spoke in between her raspy breaths. ”Kiss me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:26 pm

Saif wasn't wrong, though she didn't voice her issues with Edwards performance. In truth, this was Edwards first time ever being on top of anyone, and while he was trying to respond to what he thought were her needs, his inexperience still shined through.

Still, he gave it his all, putting all of himself into each thrust, biting his lip and holding back his orgasm with all of the mental willpower he had as his cock began to throb inside of Saif's tight folds. What he lacked in technique however, he more than made up for in passion, as his desire for Saif, already strong just when they met, grew larger with each thrust as he desired more of her.

As soon as he was given the directive to kiss her, he wasted no time in following her command, pressing his soft lips against her tongue, his tongue, innocently, slipping into her mouth to rub against Saif's own, his emerald eyes, shining with desire, locked onto her own in a moment of intimacy, the Gaelic teen wanting to remember every detail of this moment!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:36 am

Their lips met and Saif was all too eager to receive him, bringing her arms up, wrapping them around his neck, and pulling him in a tight embrace. She moaned into his mouth, a guttural noise, fierce and feral, as her legs wrapped around his waist to aid his every thrust. Their bodies so close, their skin pressed so tight, it was hard to tell where one of them began and the other ended. She could feel his heart beating, the rapid fire drum in his chest, and her own trying to keep up with him.

Yes. This was what she wanted.

She was on the precipice of a climax already, and it took little for that dam to burst, now. As Edward’s pace quickened, she felt the jolt move through her body, a surge working its way through her legs. Her body tensed, her muscles flexed, her grip on his body turned to iron, and she reached a rippling climax as she clung to him, wildly pumping her hips against him as she rode the waves. Her nails dragged a red path down Edward’s back and she let loose with wild roar down his throat, one that grew weaker with each passing second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:10 am

This was easily the greatest sexual experience of young Edwards entire lifetime. Considering this all came about from her beating the crap out of him and demanding him service her, Edward had never predicted this outcome, but god was he enjoying the result.

The feel of her body pressing against his, her legs tight around his bare thighs, his pecs pressing down onto her soft breasts. Her nails clawed down his back, leaving red marks and getting him to shudder in pleasure as the light pain. His pace quickened, his thrusts as hard as he could make them, smacking against her own with each thrust as his cock dripped pre-cum.

In truth, this was exactly what he had hoped would happen when he found out Saif was his opponent.

Finally, despite intentionally holding himself back as much as possible, he finally let loose, crying out into Saif's mouth as she roared into his, their voices mixing as their juices mixed as well as they both hit their orgasm. The next several seconds was pure and utter bliss as he shot his load, before it finally faded and his body went slack, the teen breaking the kiss to pant heavily, still holding the exotic beauty tight against him.

"That...felt...incredible..." he panted, his heart still pounding hard in his chest, hoping he had given Saif pleasure as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:49 pm

For a few moments, after they both reached their climax, Saif said nothing. There was nothing to say, really. She let the moment hang on its lonesome, let silence reign. The only sounds were their combined breath, heated panting that filled the locker room, and the steady hum of the air conditioning above their heads. It couldn't have been long, no more than a minute, but there were precious seconds that seemed to linger. She kept him inside as he withered and her lips pulsed around, squeezing out the last drops and riding out the tremors.

Incredible? Not a poor word choice. ”Yes. Yes, it was.” Saif leaned up and brought their lips together one final time for a kiss. This one was gentle, almost caring, the sort normally reserved for a close lover. A tender touch, warm and relaxing. Something to bring them both down on.

Saif unclasped her legs, closed her eyes, and let her arms fall to the side, coming to a complete rest underneath him as the final jolts went through her. With her breathing returned to normal, she almost could’ve been sleeping, but she dispelled that illusion when she spoke. ”Tell me what you’re thinking, Edward.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:02 am

While Edward said nothing else after his commentary, instead panting and letting his dick soften and his body relax, still feeling the shivers of pleasure ebb away and a peaceful feeling come over his body, his brain was fully active, several thoughts rapid firing their way through his brain, even as he accepted Saif's second, far more gentle, closing his eyes in it and resting against her until she spoke again, causing his emerald eyes to open and look at her, gleaming with a mix of pleasure, curiosity, want, and revelation.

"I'm...thinking of a lot of things actually..." He finally replied after a few moments of silence, taking those moments to sort those thoughts out.

"I'm thinking of how utterly beautiful you are...how incredible your body is..." He blushed as he said this last part, raising one of his hands, and, without permission, being bold enough to gently run its fingers down the side of her nude body all the way down to her thigh. "How wonderful your passion is...how I want this moment to last as long as it can...How I want to feel what other pleasure you can give me and what I can give you...and how much I really, really, want to do this more with you, even if I have to challenge you to a dozen rematches..."

He chuckled a little at that, before continuing, sounding a bit more serious now. "I'm also thinking of how...you were absolutely right. This..." he blushed brighter now as he continued. "I've had sex...in and out of the ring, but this...was my first time ever being on top...ever having that kind of...drive and aggression...the first time I ever...took someone like that. If I had done that in my other hentai matches, perhaps even in ours...I might not have lost so many times. You were right. I lacked focus...was repeating something that was causing me to fail, and I need to change that if I want to change anything...thank you for that, Miss Saif."

In an exceptionally bold move for the teen, one he never previously would have considered without orders or permission, Ed leaned his head down and kissed Saif again. Not a hard kiss, not even with tongue, but a soft, grateful kiss. When he pulled his head back up, his eyes suddenly widened, and he blushed again as he blinked rapidly, only just remembering the circumstance of them being back here and what his role was supposed to be.

"Uh...sorry, that was...I'm still yours to command, I haven't forgotten."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3