by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Raw strength vs Inner Strength

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Raw strength vs Inner Strength - Page 3 Empty Re: Raw strength vs Inner Strength

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:54 am

Amy growled, trying to tilt herself left and right as Yi straddled her shoulders, and ended up getting her hands pinned down. "Grr... Get off!" She shouts up at her, trying to push her arms up from the mat.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Raw strength vs Inner Strength - Page 3 Empty Re: Raw strength vs Inner Strength

Post by Tanosh Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:20 am

She said nothing, and seemed simply content to let Amy struggle underneath her. Yi's strength in keeping Amy down was based solely on her own weight and the odd angle she used to keep Amy's wrists to the ground. This wouldn't suffice as a pin, Amy's shoulders were not secured to the mat, but it was effective in letting Amy use up some of her own strength. Yi had to admit that she herself had been a little winded from the treadmill earlier.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:58 am

Amy growled angrily up at her. "Grrr... wait till I get up from here!" She growled in frustration.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:15 pm

She snorted, frustrated that Amy began to conserve her energy. Yi let go of Amy's wrists and instead applied her hands to the peaks of her chest, groping for a moment or two to incite humiliation upon the gymnast. But after the barest moment of groping, her hands grasped the real target, the cloth that covered Amy's breasts and stretched it upwards. Those around them in the gym would likely get an unobstructed view of Amy's... assets... had they been paying attention to the spar. Yi needed Amy to keep fighting so that Amy would wear herself out, and if the gymnast had decided to resign herself to waiting on Yi, Yi would have to resort to extreme measures.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Amy blinked as Yi let go of her wrists, and started to grope her. "Wha-?! Why you- H-hey!!" She protested as Yi started to pull up on her top, and would try and throw a hard right for Yi's jaw as she was pulling at her top, trying to knock her off the hard way. "Creep!"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:40 pm

She ducked as the girl under her began to thrash a little more violently. Fingers let go of her top, allowing the elastic to snap uncomfortably onto her chest. Her elbows moved to defend herself from the oncomming attacks. Yi's right arm connected with Amy's just in time to keep the full strength of Amy's punch from connecting. It stung, and Yi knew just how dangerous it proved Amy was.

Retreat was the best solution. A quick hand grasped Amy's bra again, and as Yi retreated, she'd pull up Amy's bra... Leaving the gymnast with a choice... Protect her dignity or press her advantage.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:12 pm

"Ahn!" She gasped as her top snapped back and smacked her breasts, then felt Yi grabbing her bra again as she was about to get off her, and would reach back for Yi's hand, trying to pry it off her bra. "Gh.. the hell is wrong with you?! You perv!" She growled, trying to kick at Yi wherever she could in a fit of humiliation and frustration.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:23 pm

Having her hand caught didn't generate an emotional response on Yi's part. Instead, her free hand would grab the hand which grabbed her, and as a result she let go of the bra, leaving it up above the line of the gymnast's chest. There was no smug grin, no confident smirk on Yi's face as she moved to stand, and drag the gymnast backwards across the mat. Since Yi now stood above and behind Amy's head, just as she had been sitting over her head, the kicks had little effect but to flail. Yi already knew that Amy wasn't particularly good at thinking through a fight, obviously she was easily goaded by petty insults, and distracted by insignificant things like showing off her body. It's not like she held any vital secrets underneath her bra... the gym was entirely filled by the women of Friction... Yi was fairly certain all of them had seen a pair of breasts before.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:57 pm

Amy was relieved slightly when Yi let go of her bra, but now her own arm was grabbed, and she was dragged backwards across the mat against her will. "Gh.. the hell you think you're doing?" She asked her, and kept trying to kick up at her as she was dragged across the mat, trying to kick at Yi's legs to knock her away from her.

Last edited by 145 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:14 pm

Yi side stepped the oncoming tantrum by now grasping Amy's left arm with both hands. They were at the edge of the circular ring, and Yi stepped to Amy's side, making it difficult for her to kick properly. The historian's left foot was thrust into Amy's chest, before it was used to roll the gymnast over onto her stomach. If she managed to get the gymnast there, Amy would find Yi would begin to work her arm into a rather painful position while using her left foot to keep the gymnast in place. She would learn that there was no place for civility in a fight.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next