Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

Chaos, Jaystar, Panda, Unlife

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

After a long time I return, looking for a match

Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:20 pm by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello all, I would firstly like to apologize for the long periods that I've been away from here. Been taking time away to focus on my mental health but I think I'm ready to return and looking for a match or two to get back into things. All three of my boys, Takeichi Mori, Takeshi Kawai, and Imai Cosmo are up for matches. If you want I can link their profiles so you don't have to search through the roster page. Anyone interested feel free to hmu through private messages. Hope to hear from …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

New to site - loking for a fight on Tension

Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:42 am by RedBasher

Hi guys,

This is my first time on the site and I'm looking a deput for my starting character. Here is her Bio and a rundown of what kind of matches she is available for

Eva Cravina:
King and the Keshik, hardcore and hentai EEgKtgc

Eva Cravina Bio:

Eva is a talented but inexperienced rookie face preparing for a debut in the AFW, preferably a standard one. She is aways looking out for a challenge and is willing to take any opponent in the roster, as well as a bit naive and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Aye I'm back. I suck. Wanna wrestle?

Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:54 am by yummybunny

Aye I'm back again, the loser that pops in and out for like 5 years straight. I know I know, no need for cheers. Uh, but no seriously I'm feeling pretty good lately and would love to throw my hat back in the ring. If anyone wants to wrestle my losers let me know, I have a few now. Just made a new one in fact.
Queen Bitch:

Other than her I have like...A few others? I forgot who's made on here and who isn't. I WILL say, they ain't that good and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

King and the Keshik, hardcore and hentai

2 posters

Go down

King and the Keshik, hardcore and hentai Empty King and the Keshik, hardcore and hentai

Post by Lilybell Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:58 pm

Against all better advice this match was taking place. Someone in creative had suggested it as a way of reintroducing the fans to some of Bell's Belles, and a great deal of "not it" followed. But King was a well known veteran of the ring and it would go a long way even for a squash. Besides, it had been a long time and there was a real chance that things would be different this time. Just the same, Anne passed on the opportunity for revenge and let that pleasure pass to Zaya. The slender Tuvan was not exactly sanguine about her chances, but she didn't exactly have a sterling reputation to uphold. Win, lose, or draw it at least put her on the map.

And so it came about that the Tension ring went dark, the air was filled with the sound of hoofbeats through the PA culminating in a whip crack and then the strange sound of polytonal vocals in Tuvan. The lights came up as the beat set in and the lithe form of Nergui Zaya descended the ramp towards the ring. Her hips swished in her long dress, slit high up to her hips on both sides and with a neckline baring much of her collar bone and what cleavage she had to offer. Otherwise her entrance was without flare, almost serenely ignoring the smattering of applause that her arrival garnered. Few knew who she was or cared if they did. But she was a cute girl and that was enough for most fans to at least whistle in anticipation.

Arriving at the apron she placed her hands flat upon the mat and swung herself up onto a low posture, on all fours as she lifted her head to fix the crowd with a defiant stare as she slid under the bottom rope with an arching of her back. This shameless and base display got more of a pop than anything else she had done thus far. Rising first onto her knees and then climbing to her feet she stalked to her corner, kicking off her shoes to stand barefoot. Her twin braids bounced as she limbered up on the ropes, squatting and stretching performatively, all the while glaring at the leering crowd in affected disdain.

Nergui Zaya:
King and the Keshik, hardcore and hentai Full_007-im-a2fac6ab-16e8-4a6e-9392-d9f07ac8bed8

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

King and the Keshik, hardcore and hentai Empty Re: King and the Keshik, hardcore and hentai

Post by KillerV Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:46 am

King and the Keshik, hardcore and hentai 12421446735_ba4e2d0dd7_c

King preparing for a match that he is looking forward to, one for no hold barred and another is hentai match, both would allow him to go all out to fully enjoy his opponent unless theyre tough enough to defeat him but the beast is too excited and too strong he doesnt believe she would be able to stop this horny monster. He get himself ready in the locker room putting on his signature dark red trunks, black boots, and his leopard mask, the big bad beast all ready to go and leaving his locker room to heading out to the stage.

Taking a moment to walking down the hallway and reaching the stage where he show up to flexes his muscular arms and roaring out loud then pointing out to look right at her in the ring, walking down the ramp to reaching the ring which he grabs the ropes to pull himself up to get on the apron to see the girl wearing pretty exotic outfit, something he wanted to fully enjoy for sure.

He stepping inside the ring and walking towards to the center of the ring to have his eyes on her, seeing she looks good in that outfit, just his mind running he wanted to do so he gazed at her and chuckles. "Ready to have some fun? I dont think your body can handle me!" He awaits for the bell to ring, knowing this match can start anytime, but the feeling of hear the bell just makes him tingles.... he tries to rushes at this girl and hoped to lunges his muscular body to slam her with his chest! "GRRR!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

King and the Keshik, hardcore and hentai Empty Re: King and the Keshik, hardcore and hentai

Post by Lilybell Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:07 pm

Nergui looked diminutive standing across from King. Her slender frame and modest curves only served to highlight the disparity. She had seen plenty of King in action, watching his matches against Anne in the past. He looked pretty much the same now, but hopefully she was better today than Anne was back then. Not helping any of this was the fact that she'd never had a real one-on-one match in front of an audience before, at least not in a packed house like this. "You might be surprised how much I can take." That sounded more lewd than she meant it, but the audience seemed into it, so whatever.

She felt alone without Ping beside her, which she hadn't expected. Moving cautiously towards the center of the ring to meet her opponent the chime of the bell startled her, visibly flinching. The beast rushed at her without hesitation, a wall of flesh coming right at her. All plans and strategies left her head and she did the only thing she could think of, she threw herself to the mat hoping to allow King to harmlessly hop over her. She'd use that time to recover and come up with a counter offensive.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:35 am

The big beast have so many things he could think of doing to the poor girl, willingly to do anything he can to humiliate and torment his opponent whatever he could get his fingers on her, for sure, he wanted to put this fine figure in all of his finishers- the Pedigree, the Muscle Buster, and the Package Piledriver!

King wanted to give her first taste of impact when he get a chance by rushes right towards that sexy figure, thinking that his body would be enough to put her through one nasty impact, but just as he coming toward at her and tries to sandwich the babe, but just when he closing in and she able to avoid the crash and letting him ram himself into the corner. "OUGH!" Bounces right off and staggering backward, clutching his chest as he growls in pain.

He hoped that when he turn his attention back at her, if she doesnt pounce yet, he tries to marching right at Nergui so he can bring his hands up trying to clamp at her head like holding a basketball, trying to keep her still. "GRRR YOU!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:05 pm

Zaya was just thankful not to be stepped on or tripped over as the brute thundered past her to collide with the turnbuckle. Honestly, that had gone better than she'd hoped. There was no time to revel in her success, she had to keep moving if she wanted to capitalize on this shift in momentum. Bouncing back up to her feet she made a bee-line for King, only for him to turn around and catch her mid-charge.

He would have barely made it out of the corner before they were within reach of each other, his longer arms lashing out to take firm hold of her head. Her motion was arrested, held at arm's length. Small hands grabbed onto his wrists, grunting and she strained against his hold. Without a hope to overpower him she had to try something else. Ever the aspiring-heel, she embraced the nature of the match and swung her whole body forward with a swift, rising kick aimed for the beast's beast.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:27 pm

King got a hold of her and trying to restraining this little punk while she does what she can to hit him to break out his grips, the beast looking at her struggling and hitting on his arms and chest and everything she can, each time she strikes it felt like getting hit by golf balls and it wasnt too painful but repeatedly all over him just grows annoying and she gonna need to be stop! "GRRRRR! Is that all you got?!" He challenges her.

He take his one hand to move at her throat while the other hand release to get it under her one legs to hook it under and pulling it up between his chest and her little body, King tries to lift her up off the mat and hanging by the throat and leg, holding her in the air as long as he could before the monstrous man throw down Nergui body to the mat in a Chokeslam like move. "HURGH!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum