Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, Diesel_Electric_Razor, JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Misaki Toyoda

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
Team Spirit

Hardcore Champion
???

#1 contender
Astrid Arvidsson
vs.
Alexia Jackson

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Saskia Schleswig-Holsten

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contender
Samantha Ironside

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
Amber Addison
vs.
Karen Aoki-Justice

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Possibly Searching

Thu May 19, 2022 6:58 pm by Rymiscuius

possssssssssssibly looking for a match soon
win / loss is dependant
mixed is fine
come get ur tiny super heel

https://www.afwrpg.com/t20805-karla-ray-reinhardt

Comments: 6

Back in the saddle, eyy! Looking for match with any of my three.

Fri May 13, 2022 8:45 pm by SiennaAFW

https://www.afwrpg.com/t19886-samurai-sienna-sorrel

https://www.afwrpg.com/t19902-valerie-blanchard

https://www.afwrpg.com/t19961-emily-galloway

Short and to the point, looking for a match with any of my three wrasslers. Open to discuss ideas of how you'd like the match to go, what sort've rating the match might get (PG - R), et cetera!

Comments: 0

Looking for a debut

Fri May 13, 2022 4:34 pm by Bare

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21891-alizeh-midori-the-emerald-storm

Heyo everyone! New member here and this is my main oc Alizeh! More to come but for now I’m just looking for a match to grt her started. Im ok with (mostly) any match and as for win/loss id like to discuss that based on what character she would go against. So feel free to hmu ^^

Comments: 0

War on King 2!

2 posters

Go down

War on King 2! Empty War on King 2!

Post by KillerV Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:50 am

Elimination No Hold Barred Match
Win Via Pin/Sub

War on King 2! 12421446735_ba4e2d0dd7_c

The big bad beast is ready for his toughest match yet, an elimination match or to himself its more like endurance match since he have to solo vs all the bitches one by one against him, someone is out there to wear down the beast and take him down, or... feeding him some delicious jobbers for the monster to toy with, but either way, he is getting ready to take them on! He soon put on his wrestling attire for the match- dark red trunks, black boots, and his signature jaguar mask, nothing else needed to wear as the dirty beast is ready to dominating the babes in the ring very soon!

Heading out from the locker room and out the hallway, marching down until he would reach the stage where he would show up and flexes his muscular arms, roaring out loud flexing his guns while the crowd both booing and cheering loudly, taking both sides all because both negative and positive about the monstrous man destroying and toying with his opponents without anyone stopping him. Heading down the ramp until he would reach the ring, grabbing the ropes to pull himself up to get on the apron and stepping inside the ring, he move to the center where he would look out at the stage, awaiting for his first opponent to beat up and enjoy them.

King knows that this match will be tiring overtime but if he could fully enjoy each opponent, it would feel like he replenish himself from the excitement of crushing the jobbers for his sick pleasures. The monster masked man lowly growls while staring deadly at the stage, he is curious what kind of babe she is and how much he would fuck her up before he could fuck her all over. "Grrrr lets go... my body is ready for this!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

War on King 2! Empty Re: War on King 2!

Post by Lilybell Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:29 pm

In a "green room" in the backstage area of AFW Arena Lily Belle held court with a number of her wrestlers, each in their ring attire and in a state of tense apprehension. The manager herself was dressed in little more than a pink halter and stockings as she stood beside a television screen and addressed her girls, "So, everyone is clear on the plan? Don't play this overly aggressive, the idea is to wear King down for the next girl." She looked at the less than enthusiastic expressions on a few of the girls, "I know, some of you have wrestled King before and we've seen how rough it can go. That is why I'll be going out first, facing him at his freshest... I wouldn't volunteer any of you for anything I wouldn't do myself." Her last experience with a hardcore match had left her in the hospital and wracked up some additional debt, but she did her best not to focus on that now.

Beside Lily the TV screen, connected to a tablet, displayed a list of names in their order of appearance:
Lily Belle
Anne Archy
Wu Ping
Galaxy-chan
Druscilla D
Bianka Belle
Liz Page
Kanda Kaya

The discussion over who would be the "closer" was a long one, but ultimately Kaya's skill outweighed Liz's mass. Mina and Lamya were granted a reprieve, as the risks were stacked against how long they would be able to hold out against the beast. The girls did their best to hype themselves and each other up even though the likely defeat of the first few girls cast a pall on any excitement they could muster. Then finally a runner came to summon Lily up to the ramp to make her entrance.

Lily's Ring Attire:

Entrance Music:

She put on her most confident smile, bordering on smugness, as she stepped out to the darkened head of the stage. In the wings the other girls followed on, queueing up just out of sight. What Lily had chosen for their shared entrance music began and on her cue she began descent towards the ring. Not content just to trot down to her music she lead her parade down to ringside in a lurid dance, shaking her hips and working out all of her skills from her days as a poledancer. As she reached the bottom of the ramp the next girl would emerge, trying to follow suit as best they were able, and then the next, and the next. Eventually seven girls stood in a circle around the ring, and Lily mounted the apron to step over the middle rope, arching her back to bend beneath the top rope as she moved into the ring. Placing her hands upon her hips she stepped up with her hands on her hips, "What do you think, King, is this enough woman for you?" She flashed a cheeky wink. She wore light boots, fishnets with a garter belt, a white thong, and a little halter vest that imitated her business attire.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:14 pm

King watching the stage awaiting to face off the babes, a royale match for him to take on one by one, he have full 100% confident that he can crushes and fucks them all, he knows for sure his last opponents gonna mess him up but as long he have enough energy to destroy the jobbers, then all is left is enjoying their losses to the monster masked beast!

Soon, he would hear the music of his first opponent coming out which is very sexy classic woman with tie and bright outfit, skimpy too, he doesnt remember her but surely his cock will! But soon not only her coming out, the rest of his opponents following behind in a large group, he is bit confused for seeing such group as he thought its going to be one at a time, but when the circling around the ring trapping the beast inside the ring, he now know they're going to witness the match up close as his first opponent stepping inside, hearing her words.

"Heh, this is quite enough, I have plenty of goods for you all, especially you!" He pointing out the babe in classy skimpy outfit, licking his lips hidden within his beastly mask. "I hope you are ready for this, because I will not go easy, I want to get HARD!"

The horny monster rushes at Lily as he attempt to reaching out for her fine hair to hold onto and pull into him, tries to get it tuck under his muscular left arm in a front headlock, then his hand cupping over her warm crotch let her know how big his hand is and easily covering the whole thing, goes to lift her up and turn her sexy body around so he could throw her down back first onto the mat for a quick Scoop Slam! "GRRRR!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down