by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Out With The Old: Evelyn Evans v. Julie Dykstra-Liao (D) - Hentai Falls Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Out With The Old: Evelyn Evans v. Julie Dykstra-Liao (D) - Hentai Falls Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Out With The Old: Evelyn Evans v. Julie Dykstra-Liao (D) - Hentai Falls Match

Post by Iceman Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:05 pm

Evelyn was starting to get the hang of things now. She was starting to feel like her older self much faster than what she expected to, ascertaining some superiority early in the match. After all, she had some experience behind her to push her forwards, and it proved to be a good asset for the redhead. After some initial hesitance, Red had managed to get the upper hand in that night’s bout and even if both women were tied in terms of nudity as her busts were now bare it was Evelyn the one that was in a dominant position from her grapevine pin in which she could easily smother Julie with her breasts.

From that comfortable position the last thing Evelyn was expecting was her rival to easily escape the pinning maneuver. Scratch that, the last thing Evelyn expected was Julie being able not only of escaping but to quickly transition into a hold of her own! “Wh-what??” With a sudden jerk the streamer got one of her legs free and with a twisting tussle and before Evelyn could even notice what was going on she locked a powerful armbar on the redhead.

“Owww, damn it!” Evelyn protested in frustration. After she had been sensually teasing Julie, the redhead expected the match to go her way and in the sexual territory, but there she was trapped in a pretty professional BJJ move from where she could do nothing to escape. Crying out loud in pain from the limb breaking move, Evelyn writhed in the hold as there wasn’t much more she could do, jerking her body in faint hopes of that making things easier on her.

Back to top Go down

Out With The Old: Evelyn Evans v. Julie Dykstra-Liao (D) - Hentai Falls Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Out With The Old: Evelyn Evans v. Julie Dykstra-Liao (D) - Hentai Falls Match

Post by FreestylePoet Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:56 am

Julie grimaced as Evelyn cried out loud in what sounded like pain. Her fighters' instincts were still largely in control of her subconscious -- even her most lascivious videos online were still more or less actual fights -- and it appeared that her armbar was locked in a bit more tightly than she'd imagined. The crowd was eating the display of dominance up, but hurting her opponent was both contrary to the match objective and just not fun!

The streamer cringed at her opponent and then winked, as if to wordlessly tell her, "Sorry, but bear with me!" She then loosened the armbar, leaving it just tight enough to keep Evelyn at her mercy but easy enough to limit the pain she'd feel. Afterwards, Julie sat up slightly, reaching over with one hand to fondle Evelyn's perky breasts, playing with the girl's nipples every so often. She hoped the gropes would both arouse and embarrass her opponent, making the redhead more receptive to her next demand.

"I know I've been a little too rough lately, but does this feel a bit better?" Julie asked in a tone laced with mock apology. She punctuated the remark with a particularly hard pinch right to the stiff peak of Evelyn's breast! "I can't reach low enough to take your pretty little leotard off, so if you want me to make you feel even better, you'll have to help me..." Julie tried to make her "request" as clear as possible -- she wanted to force Evelyn to strip herself, maximizing her humiliation at the hands of the debutant!

Discord: FreestylePoet#1042 - click the logo above to see my roster!

FreestylePoet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:34 pm

Now it was right that things had got a turn for the worse for Evelyn lately in that match in a way that mirrored how her last year had taken a grim turn for her in life. No matter how confident the redhead wanted to take her return on now she was being subjected to a pretty powerful submission move. She definitely wasn’t expecting a hold like that to surface in a more hentai oriented match, but that only showed the kind of strategist her rival was. Based on her attitude, this didn’t mean Julie didn’t want Red naked, it only meant that she wanted her docile, as it showed when the rookie asked Evelyn to strip so the sexual fight could go on.

Of course that was a request Evelyn wasn’t eager to comply. Let’s not be called to misunderstanding, getting steamy with her rival was the most appealing part of Evelyn’s job, but in order to get in the mood she just needed some more stimulation. It wasn’t as if she was willing to throw the match away and give herself to the first pretty face that asked to. “Oh no, I don’t think you understand the kind of match you are in. You want me, you take me, and if you aren’t capable I will take you...” As she said this, Evelyn would make use of her trapped position to start rubbing her whole arm against Julie’s crotch, turning her rival’s armbar against her!

Back to top Go down

Post by FreestylePoet Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:50 am

"Oooh," Julie cooed as she felt her opponent start to rub between her legs. Evelyn was obviously good with her mouth, judging by her earlier ministrations at Julie's own lips and nipples. The kickboxer was glad to see that she was just as willing to use other parts of her body, even ones that one wouldn't typically think to use to deliver pleasure. Ever the hedonist, though, Julie couldn't help but want a bit more pleasure out of her opponent, so she started to grind back against the redhead's arm. Her slight humps up and down would also have the added effect of tightening her armbar ever so slightly to the rhythm, not enough to cause any pain whatsoever but certainly enough to remind Evelyn of her position.

"I mean, you're pretty and I'm pretty, so -- ahhh -- can you blame me for just wanting to skip to the fun part? But you're right, this is a competition, after all." With that, she reached her free hand down towards Evelyn's loose leotard and attempted to pull it as far as she could, probably ending up right near the gymnast's waist. "Lucky for both of us," she continued, "it's the type of competition where winning is the fun part." Julie would then attempt to snake her hand into Evelyn's leotard and rub at the outside of her womanhood!

FreestylePoet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:48 pm

Being trapped in a nasty armbar wasn’t a great situation to be in, but for the moment it really served Evelyn because of a crucial factor: while the submission wasn’t a way to get the victory, Evelyn could still use her arm to rub against Julie’s crotch. The redhead would get some pain from it, of course, but Julie couldn’t get the win while Evelyn was working towards making her rival orgasm, and that could maybe give Red a chance to secure that first fall.

Julie was still looking confident though, with even some time to tease Evelyn while tugging her leotard down. “I will show you how you can have some fun while losin… ahn!” Evelyn’s trail of thought was suddenly stopped when she noticed how Julie’s hand had made its way not only inside her leotard, but all the way down to her womanhood! Evelyn gasped as her situation turned into less than ideal. From her position she couldn’t do much to force her rival’s hand away from her nether lips, so she would keep rubbing her forearm against Julie’s covered crotch, but Red’s prospects didn’t look good as her sex was starting to go from damp to wet from Julie’s superb teasing work.

Back to top Go down

Post by FreestylePoet Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:59 am

Julie knew that her efforts were having quite the effect on Evelyn Evans. After all, her fingertips were proof of that. They were starting to bear the telltale signs of her opponent's arousal, the first drops of Evelyn's slick wettening Julie's pads. As clear a sign as any that now was a good time to amp up the pressure. Julie smirked, loosening the armbar just enough to stop causing any real pain, but keeping it locked in enough to ensure Evelyn's compliance.

"Oh! That's a great idea, Red! Why don't you show eeeveryone here..." Julie slipped two fingers into Evelyn. "Just how fun it can be to lose?" Slowly hooked them in and out of her. "C'mon, girl, you can do it." Started to drive her towards that dangerous, blissful cliff. "Cum for me." Whispered her demand right into the girl's ear.

FreestylePoet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:46 am

“D-aaaahn- damn it!” The situation was bad. From her position the only thing Evelyn could do was squirm in the armbar and try getting as much rubbing as possible against her rival’s crotch, but in exchange for that Julie was giving the redhead some delicious fingering. Evelyn’s inner folds had grown slick with juices now and were invitingly letting Julie’s digits ravage her.

In the end Evelyn had to admit that Julie got her that time and that there was nothing she could do to prevent what now was inevitable from happening. As her body was coasting towards an orgasm Evelyn’s rubbing on her rival slowly came to a halt as she couldn’t stall Julie. Then, biting her lips to silence her moans of pleasure Evelyn started denying with her head as if that could stop her final release. After resisting for some more seconds Evelyn’s body gave up and she came with a wordless cry of pleasure, her sex gushing against Julie’s hand and her own leotard as her inner folds kept twitching in the throes of her climax.

Back to top Go down

Post by FreestylePoet Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:29 pm

Julie was always a big fan of sex, but she loved few things more than bringing a pretty girl to climax. There were as many O-faces out there as there were women in the world, and Evelyn's was cuter than most. The sheepish bite of the redhead's lip and the desperate shaking of her head reminded Julie that they were in a match. But her body couldn't possibly know the difference, judging by the way that her legs and womanhood both continued to quiver throughout the orgasm.

"There you go, seeeee? Wasn't that fun?" Julie asked her opponent with a proud, open-jawed smile. The bell rung, officially earning her the first fall. But this was Julie's debut. Her one and only chance to leave a good first impression on the AFW faithful. She couldn't just leave it at that; no, the crowd paid for a show. Julie was gonna give it to them, come hell or high water!

The streamer stood up and raised her fingers, still glistening with Evelyn's cum and her own spit, to present them to the crowd. Bouncing happily on the balls of her feet like a cheerleader at a pep rally, she turned her back to Evelyn and hapilly asked the audience, "Who wants to see me fuck her again?!?"

FreestylePoet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:45 am

“F-fuck...” Evelyn remained lying on her back with a small puddle of juices finding a way out of her leotard while her sex was still dripping. The sensation of the wet fabric against her still stimulated womanhood was awful, but the alternative of getting naked wasn’t very interesting either. For some more instants Evelyn just remained like that regaining her breath and letting the sensation of having lost the first fall sink in. Luckily for her she had the time to do all that since Julie was rousing the crowd and celebrating that small victory, and that felt a little more stingy for Red that she would want to admit. She had to retake control of the match since she had been on the receiving end from the very start.

Once Red was feeling like her legs weren’t made of jelly anymore she would slowly crawl on her feet, looking at her boasting rival. Of course Julie had the right to do so after earning the first fall, but she was inexperienced and Evelyn was going to teach her how not to underestimate an oponent or make her mad. “You know, I’m gonna make you pay for that.”, she said while signaling at Julie’s digits which were soaked in her fluids, then she raised her guard, ready for anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by FreestylePoet Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:47 am

Truth be told, Julie didn't really come to AFW to win. At the end of the day, she wasn't even here just to kiss pretty girls! No, her intent was first and foremost to grow her already-prodigious following. To multiply her view counts exponentially while having a hell of a time playing to her loving fans.

And that's what she did, waving and hollering at her inaugural AFW audience in celebration of her very first fall. Eventually, though, she turned back to her recovered rival, smiling at her words. "Oh..." She slipped those two fingers right into her own mouth, making a show of sucking Evelyn's juices of them to earn a pop from the crowd. "I'm counting on it, Red."

To begin the second fall, Julie boxed at her opponent, throwing a flurry of quick punches towards her. Many of these blows wouldn't hit, but that was by design. The clever kickboxer was merely trying to keep Evelyn on her toes while slowly but surely guiding her right where Julie wanted her. The moment that Evelyn was between her and the corner, Julie would suddenly surge forward, hoping to catch her opponent with a teep kick, pushing her towards the post!

FreestylePoet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next