Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Clover Rose vs Mary Clarison!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Clover Rose vs Mary Clarison! - Page 3 Empty Re: Clover Rose vs Mary Clarison!

Post by Jstruggs716 Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:09 am

Seeing Mary's reaction and feeling her grip around her loosen. Clover would continue with her flirty and teasing~ "Y-yep!...I'm shoving my entire face into your massive breasts babe~"

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Epicsnivy Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:31 am

Mary's face had turned an intense bright red from Clover's face plunging itself into her rather well endowed ladyhood. She could not take this rather embarrassing moment anymore. Her modesty and integrity were going down at a moments notice.

Mary let go of the grip she had on Clover, ad fell down butt first onto the mat in a seated position. "WAH!" She yelped as she fell.

But now Clover had free reign to do what she wanted, while Mary was stunned. Did her modesty put Mary in a bad position this time?
Epicsnivy
Epicsnivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:32 pm

A wide grin came on Clover's face as she flirted and teased Mary about how she will gonna shove her face between Mary's huge breasts~! This causes the blue-haired woman to finally release Clover from the hold and jumps up to her feet, but soon falls down back to the mat on her butt in a seated position.

Clover giggles at this before taking a quick breather to recover a bit from all the damage she took so far in the match, then roll over to her stomach, and push up to all fours before finally turning around and crawling over to the stunned and shocked Mary as fast as she could where she kept her word and puts her face deep between Mary's big, soft, round breasts~!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Epicsnivy Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:09 pm

Mary was all freaked out by the antics of Clover Rose, why would anyone to smother themselves in her breasts? Mary does not even think her chest size is that impressive, especially compared to what she has seen in AFW.

As Mary panted, trying to recover from the surprise attack of Clover, Clover came straight towards her and before Mary could even react, Clover fell on her and smothered herself between Mary's melons.

"AH! STOP!" Mary yelped as she tried to shove Clover off her, hoping this traumatizing experience will end soon.
Epicsnivy
Epicsnivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:19 am

"HEY...stop...Just me have this!" Clover grunted as Mary was trying to push Clover away from her breasts! And normally the brunette would easily pushed away by now, but considering the fact she knew she was going to lose she least wanted to have some fun so she fought off Mary's pushing, hanged onto her with there was no tomorrow, and put her face back between Mary's ample breasts!

"Mmmphf~!" Clover lets out a soft muffles as she motorboats Mary's breasts!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Epicsnivy Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:38 pm

Mary was embarrassed, perhaps even scared of the fact of the fact that Clover is trying so hard to glomp her own face against Mary's rather large breasts, her face being a constant bright red throughout the struggle. She knew she did not want to deal with this madness anymore.

"NO!" Mary declared as she attempted to push Clover to the side of her body. If she managed to, Mary would quickly attempt to wrap her arm around Clover's neck, and quickly shift her legs to bodyscissor Clover and lock on a Guillotine Choke. Whatever it took to end this wild perverted girl in the end was what Mary wanted to do.
Epicsnivy
Epicsnivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:44 am

"NOOOOOOOO!" Clover whines as slowly but surely the embarrassment Mary was able to push the pervy brunette's face out of her big ample breasts and puts her on her side before locking a tight and deadly guillotine choke!

"GAAAAAHH!" A loud gags was the only thing that escape the trapped pervy young woman's mouth with her throat being crushed by the arm of the busty woman she was pervy on! Immediately Clover wanted out of this hold with how painful and air depriving it is and tries to escape... but that was easier said than done... As Clover isn't known for her strength, actually is known for the lack of strength she has. So when she tried to pry, pull, and push her way out and to say it wasn't unsuccessful.... is an UNDERSTATEMENT! Mary's arm and leg didn't budge, not even a tiny, tiny, tiny, litttttttllllleeeee bit. It probably felt like an annoying mosquito or ant biting your arm for Mary.

Thus, it was rather pointless to keep trying to escape by brute force so the brunette needed to find another way, an unorthodox way to escape this hold!... And she knew just the thing to do so. As using her hand, Clover grabs and gave Mary's bosom a nice and FIRM squeeze~! Since knowing how much it makes her uncomfortable, hopes would be enough to make the busty bluenette release the hold!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3