Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Julia Rogers

Tag Team Champions
Team Spirit
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Astrid «Golden Dragon» Arvidsson
#1 contender
Panther Risako

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Angela "Gil" Fedelmind

Entropy Champion
Samantha Ironside
#1 contender
Charlotte «Sand Lizard» Ravel

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
vs.
Alizeh Midori

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Looking for New RPs

Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:41 pm by Daaharu

Hi all,

As always, I am looking for new RPs. I would love to reconnect with old roleplay partners, but I'd also be really happy if anyone out there who's new wants to play. My Discord, Daaharu#6352, is probably the best way to get in touch with me nowadays.

My two major rules for matching characters up are: 1) only female on female interactions, and 2) I like to make sure the two characters are of similar size (within 1-2 inches in height and similarly built in terms of muscle and chest …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

New year, same ol Me

Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:31 am by ihateocrecolors

Happy New Year everyone! I'm looking for more matches for my newest and also older tension characters: Kelani Alex and Aiden Bolt! I will also be taking mixed matches but mostly interested in MvM.

Princess Hibana (Debut) vs Bethany Maroza - How to treat a princess! - Page 4 20230111_144029

New Year. New Matches

Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:08 pm by Deus001

Heya folks!

So to roll in 2023 I want to look at making new RPs, I'll still be writing to my current ones as well don't worry but I want to drum up more activity.

I mainly want to look at things for Eliza Harenwood, Florence Knight, Kitty N, Ryan Knight and Jaqueline Rose. For Eliza in particular I'd like for her to fight some guys mainly to show she hasn't lost her steps, Florence could do with a squash match in her favour. Ryan can do with some stuff. Kitty N could do with a rival and …

[ Full reading ]

Princess Hibana (Debut) vs Bethany Maroza - How to treat a princess!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Princess Hibana (Debut) vs Bethany Maroza - How to treat a princess! - Page 4 Empty Re: Princess Hibana (Debut) vs Bethany Maroza - How to treat a princess!

Post by Jstruggs716 Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:09 am

"Hm?... Clapping?" After being rolled back into the ring by her opponent, Bethany Maroza, the dazed Hibana stared up at the bright arena light while lying on her back, hearing some clapping. At first, it seemed to be just one person, but soon it became several people as the clapping got much louder. The Fire Princess wished it would stop since it was making the headache she was having worse.

But it got much worse when the ring started shaking, causing Hibana to let out an angry grunt. "Mmmngh...! What is causing this shak--" Hibana's train thought was cut off when she saw Bethany's figure above her all of a sudden and was about to land right on top of her! Hibana was already pretty winded, so she knew if this move landed then she was done for! And the fire princess most certainly couldn't have that as she raised her knees up just in time to make circus woman land on them instead!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Princess Hibana (Debut) vs Bethany Maroza - How to treat a princess! - Page 4 Empty Re: Princess Hibana (Debut) vs Bethany Maroza - How to treat a princess!

Post by Deus001 Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:55 pm

Bethany knew this match was surely coming to a conclusion, the length of it and her current state was telling her so. She figured that if she could land a dramatic enough blow and take Hibana out with this the circus girl could cinch the win and put the princess through some more humiliation there.

At least that was what the plan of it all was for Ms Maroza, as it turned out however Hibana seemed to have some other idea in mind against Bethany here as she no doubt felt the tremors of the ring there as Bethany prepared to slam herself down upon the princess.

Sticking those knees up was all it took there to nip Bethany's plan in the bud there, she let out a loud yelp as her gut got impaled there with the circus girl ending up in a crashed and burned heap on the side. That was all it took there to end what Bethany was trying to do there and at this length of the match that might have just costed Bethany the bout right then and there if things went away from her here and fast!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:35 am

Doomed if Bethany successfully lands on her, Hibana, with every fiber of her being to force her knees up in time so that Bethany would land on them instead! And luckily, that is exactly what happened! As with a satisfying grin, Hibana heard Bethany let out a loud yelp as she felt Bethany's soft stomach land on her hard, shaped knees! Then she felt Bethany roll off her knees, allowing the fire princess to lower her knees down and lay her legs on the mat as the dark skin beauty took a minute to rest, still feeling a bit dizzy and drained from damages she had taken earlier in the match, her chest pumps up and down as each time she inhales and exhales.

But she knew she had to get up soon as there was no doubt Bethany was winded from her failed splash attempt and needed time to recover. So Hibana needed to take advantage of that! As she sat up with another grin forming on her face as she saw her opponent was down on her side. "Pathetic." Hibana begins as she gets up to her feet. "That's what you get for not knowing your place, grovel" Hibana taunted while reaching down, then grabbing a Bethany's hair, and drags her to the nearest corner!

"But I will soon show you...once again." Hibana looked down at Bethany with a devilish grin before turning around. "Remember this ass~?" Hibana playfully flirted as she wiggling her plump ass a bit in front of Bethany's face, signaling what she's going to do next, which everybody know what it is as the crowd started cheering loudly in anticipate before Hibana shoved her plump ass into Bethany's face hard, hoping it would daze her so she won't bite her rear again! Hibana reaches back, grabs Bethany's wrists, and pulls them upfront so she couldn't push her rear away again. So now with nothing Bethany could to stop her this time, Hibana begins rubbing her ass against Bethany's face for a third time with a stinkface!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:04 pm

Bethany was left reeling from this and given the length and state of the match it wasn't surprising that the circus girl was helpless as Hibana dragged her about by the hair, Bethany would grimace and try to paw at Hibana as she was dragged wherever else but then she suddenly found herself taken for a loop as she was settled into the corner. Bethany was mentally trying to scramble an idea that would let her escape this thing here. But her tired body wasn't making her thought process any faster at this point.

And Hibana would get her princess way here, because the next thing that the circus girl was aware of now her opponent was doing something she had done earlier. Mainly backing up that badonkadonk behind of hers aimed right at the face of Bethany here. Ms Maroza would groan and moan as she was forced to take that rear end there with no escape.

"Mpmmph!" Bethany would moan as she tried to push away there, but she was getting realllll tired here and this might be looking to be the beginning of the end for the circus girl unless a miracle could occur!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4