Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 216 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An Honourable Spar (For Valicon)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

An Honourable Spar (For Valicon) - Page 3 Empty Re: An Honourable Spar (For Valicon)

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:37 pm

"I see.....I have been curious about going to the top rope, I've lept off the octagon ring walls for a superman punch but I do dream of busting out a good moonsault on someone down the line. My Cousin Eliza she does a few moves off the ropes here and there thanks to her ballerina background, doesn't do top rope though really." Charlotte would say, she had been curious about that sort of combat in the ring. Very high risk, but exciting to watch and no doubt perform too! The Frenchwoman perked her ears up at hearing Rebecca talk of her student, perhaps the redhead was already proficient in teaching here! "They sound nice, hopefully I can meet them one day." Charlotte said with a smile on her face, the duel seeker inwardly feeling more relieved at her fellow's credentials here. Said knowledge was backed up by discussions of the corner there.

The duel seeker nodded and in acknowledgement before saying "I see, the refs don't generally break things up in MMA matches unless its certain things, wall or corner bashups generally aren't from what I remember. I'll remember if I'm on the defence there in a wrestling match to keep my guard up if they're striking relentlessly. If they go for a charging run I'll do something like bring up the knees to the jaw I guess."

Charlotte would then lightly crack her neck and head to the middle of the ring, bouncing from side to side before saying "Alright, how about we have a go with each other here? Not going all out, but I wanna see how you roll in the ring proper. We can go at till one of us has enough?" the duel seeker was keen to have a go in a proper exchange here against Rebecca here with a general going of a few rounds as it were~

Back to top Go down

An Honourable Spar (For Valicon) - Page 3 Empty Re: An Honourable Spar (For Valicon)

Post by Valicon Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:57 pm

"Sounds fun, I am always looking for a good sparing partner, and you definitely fit the bill." She settled herself into her ready stance, already her mind was in fight mode, the eyes hardening, the muscles flexing and the body loosening to be ready. This was where Rebecca felt most alive, when it was just her and her opponent each one trying to prove their worth. It was why she had embraced the Warrior's call all those years ago. "Whenever you are ready....bring, it, on"

An Honourable Spar (For Valicon) - Page 3 YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:59 pm

Now it was time for the main event so to speak of this sparring session, Charlotte wouldn't lie. She wanted to tussle with Rebecca here, a tall and well built person would serve as an ample example of the sort of people Charlotte could expect to tussle with here in Tension. Rebecca had a height akin to most men in Tension and was built in a similar fashion as well, she was expecting a good and hard spar here. 

It wasn't an all out affair here sure, but if Rebecca sandbagged Charlotte would pick it up and call it out. The duel seeker bounced on her heels as she sized up the redhead up and down, getting a good glimpse of her body flexing. It was going to be interesting, Charlotte started to bob and weave herself. Get the blood flowing. "This. This is my raison d'etre. En garde, s'il voud plait." Charlotte would say aloud.

Ever keen to get herself stuck in the instant Rebecca said she was good to go that was it, Charlotte would rush in close. Ducking low to the ground like a knight keeping low under the volley of arrows while on horseback, she'd then rise up just as quick. Charlotte would then proceed to spin herself in place and try to collide her arm right into Rebecca's jaw with a spinning backfist! It was time to see if the redhead had a good jaw or not as Charlotte tried to make her catch these hands!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:46 am

Rebecca almost literally ate those hands. The Speed and power behind those blows spoke to her years of Training...but the redhead was no easy one to take down. Long had she believed she was the most durable, the toughest, the downright hardest person to bring down in the league. This toughness allowed her to tank some of the harder hits if fights and counter back, but it cost her speed and agility to be able to do this. She often thought of herself as an iron wall, standing tall and unmovable in the face of all but the toughest odds.

So it would prove here as Rebecca took the hit to her jaw. She did not move as the blow hit her, instead she would attempt to grab Charlotte round the waist, hoisting her into to her arms before throwing her away in a powerful german suplex

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:16 pm

Charlotte liked to pride herself on the standup game and making sure she landed her punches, the duel seeker had one time managed to score a knockout in the first round and was confident in her boxing prowess. If you couldn't take a blow to the jaw you didn't deserve to step in the ring period in Charlotte's mind, everyone had a plan till they got punched in the face as the saying went. Charlotte could feel it, the skin of her fist smacking right into Rebecca's jaw right there. 

Yet it seemed that wrestling came with those who were adept in the way of the iron chin, the redhead must have felt that but her toughness let her tank the blow and now that Charlotte had performed her move it meant that the duel seeker was in range for Rebecca's practised grappling skills. Case in point the redhead would manage to clutch it out by wrapping her arms around Ms Harenwood and taking her for a ride! The frenchwoman's eyes bulged out as she realised where she was getting put and gritted her teeth as she braced for impact from this release german suplex. 

There was a loud whump noise as Charlotte was tossed across the ring like a scottish caber, leaving the duel seeker a crumpled heap on the mat as she groaned from the jolting impact across her body. Charlotte wasn't going to be put out or dissuaded from this however. The duel seeker was tough enough to eat nails and ask for seconds, but right now she was needless to say trying to process just what the heck hit her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:58 pm

Rebecca saw the effect that her moves had on the smaller French woman. She rubbed her jaw where a small bruise was already forming (that was going to hurt in the morning) and went over to where Charlotte had landed. She now wanted to try out those moves she had learned, so after lifting her, Rebecca began a small series of jabs at her face to get the flow of it then wind up for a big straight right at her stomach.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:27 am

Charlotte was no stranger to being ragdolled, one person she sparred with at her MMA club was a wrestler and had tossed the duel seeker and made her eat the mat more times than she could recall. But Charlotte would get back up, unlike her cousin Eliza Charlotte had a jaw of iron though. She'd not be taken down from something like this, already the French girl was making to get back up now that she dusted the small cobwebs off. Her redhaired foe was already making to head on over to Ms Harenwood and put those strikes to good use after hefting Charlotte up, Rebecca must have been feeling quite confident here to try and force Charlotte back into a standing position. For the stand up was where the duel seeker shined the most.

The duel seeker winced as she felt those blows, Rebecca was a tall girl and had a well built frame. Charlotte could tell it Rebecca was experience, she likely might not have had a martial arts background as far as Charlotte was able to assess but it stung nonetheless. However Charlotte had a steel jaw and weathered the storm gladly, she backed away a small step each time a blow connected and rolled with the punch to take the damage. All the while Charlotte waited patiently for an opening that didn't involve her jaw getting tagged.

Sure enough Rebecca tried to mix it up, Charlotte was on the draw doing her best to ignore the stinging sensation in her jaw to follow it up. The duel seeker would show that she was keen to try her hand at some grappling herself by slipping past the stomach blow and using Rebecca's arm to assist her in attempting to take the redhead down to the mat with a flying armbar attempt! Charlotte wasn't going to go for the full lock however, knowing the long lasting damage that could ensue. But she'd certainly attempt to put on some pressure to get the redhead to realise her peril!

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:42 pm

Even though she had never actually been taught professionally (at least to the level that Charlotte had) how to box or strike in that way, she had thrown a lot if punches in her time. When she was a young girl, one day walking home from school she had taken a wrong turn and ended up in the Roman back alleys. So thugs looking to make a quick buck tried to take advantage of a single lost girl for a quick cash grab. Rebecca had taught them not to mess with her then. It happened again a few months later with the same result, her natural strength and endurance made her ideal for unstructured brawling which was her anger outlet (and the reason Rome was crime free) for years.

So she swung away, that is until she tried to go for a big punch and suddenly the smaller girl was flying under her guard and grabbing hold if her arm. That added weight caused her to fall to the ground, groaning as her arm was pulled at an angle it was not supposed to go. Seeing as submission was a specialty of hers she could tell that Charlotte was not going for the full lock, but showing Rebecca her own skills. With the pain building in her arm she would crawl towards the ropes with one arm, mentally blocking out the pain.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:16 pm

Charlotte preferred arm based submissions, she could pull off a good Kimura but the armbar was the one she learned and honed from day one. It could end a fight in an instant, but it could also cause lasting damage even beyond the fight. The duel seeker was fully aware of this and also that this was a mere spar, hence why Charlotte didn't fully extend the hold to ensure Rebecca didn't go home with that limb in three different places. Having known from personal experience the pain that would no doubt ensue, something inwardly for Charlotte. Call it a fighter's instinct happened to occur, no doubt it was Rebecca knowing Charlotte was relenting on fully extending it for her own sake.

Still it was a rough ride, just because Charlotte wasn't fully locking this hold in didn't mean she wasn't going easy here. The duel seeker felt beads of sweat drip down her forehead as she was dragged along by the tall redhead, her brow furrowed as she made sure to make Rebecca work for it. Charlotte knew that there was one present escape that Rebecca could do, namely using her height and frame to lift up the Harenwood and slam her down to the mat to try and break the hold. Then again considering how well Charlotte had slinked into the armbar to begin with the fear that she might dart out of it may give cause for concern.

Regardless the duel seeker would keep a firm hold on the armbar as Rebecca dragged herself, once the redhead eventually got there while deadweighting Charlotte the Harenwood would relent on the hold and roll backwards in a semi crouched posture calmly nodding to Rebecca. Silently impressed by the fact she could tough it out, that move would end matches however the French girl knew the so called 'gentleman's agreement' both had laid here today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:06 am

It was a long, painfully excruciating crawl over to the ropes. In most cases the opposition would have tapped out long ago...but Rebecca was not most people. She tanked the pain, enduring it, putting it in a place she could deal with it later. And eventually she did make it back to the ropes. As she was released she let out a gasp and crawled to her feet, aware that were Charlotte not an honorable person or this a real match, that little stunt could very easily have ended her.

She returned the nod and made her way to her feet, clutching her sore arm. She began to slowly circle the girl waiting for her next move. If Charlotte did move forward to attack Rebecca would attempt to scoop her up onto her shoulders for her own signature submission move. The torture rack she called the Guillotine

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next