by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 242 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 240 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Gym Spar

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Gym Spar Empty A Gym Spar

Post by furry4ever14 Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:54 pm

A Gym Spar Tumblr_lm34gke2Pk1qj3n3i

Cody was not in good place at the moment as he had just lost his first match and had a session with a new girl in the gym yesterday, even if it was very productive. Anyway it was nearing the end of the week and only another day to go before the weekend. So he decided to make it to the gym that morning as he might have something coming up soon, you could never tell what might happen here in Tension. So that morning he got his workout attire on of a black one piece wrestling suit and headed down to the gym. Five minutes later he arrived at the gym, with it having just been open, and place his bags in the locker room. When he came out he noticed a muscular but nice looking woman running which he was sure he did not see earlier. He then heeded over to the cycles and began looking at her wondering where she had suddenly come from.

Last edited by furry4ever14 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:06 am; edited 2 times in total

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

A Gym Spar Empty Re: A Gym Spar

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:49 pm

Selynda Star, former actress turned professional wrestler had just signed a contract with AFW. The contract no doubt gave Selynda an opportunity of a lifetime to compete in the ring for an adoring public, and on top of that she got to utilize the AFW facilities for free. So why not take advantage of such a wonderful opportunity, Selynda however wanted to push herself to the limit for her Friction debut so she thought that exercising in the Tension Gym give her better results. Although Selynda was already incredibly fit, there was always room for improvement, so she got to the gym as early as possible and started working on her cardio in what she would be wearing for her debut.

A Gym Spar Selynd10

After a good 15 minutes of running on the cycle she noticed that an attractive man was just staring at while she worked out. Although flattered, Selynda loves a crowd in the ring when she works out she prefers to be left alone. Selynda would stop her cardio to address the man by saying. "Can I help you with something handsome?" Selynda said politely.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:37 pm

Cody increased the pace and resistance on his bike hoping to draw a bit more of an attention to himself. Whilst pushing himself he thought "What an outfit for such a woman" As he would not mind tangling with that sort of woman.

Moments later she approached him as he thought "Yes" I got her attention from the cycling and not realising it was because he was staring at her. "Oh sorry where you talking to me?" As he had not been called handsome by such a woman. "No I was just her training and admiring your fit and well toned body. You must work really hard to keep it in such good shape" He smiled politely.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:17 pm

"Thanks, I try to keep pushing my body to the limit for results. Selynda responded politely to Cody. Then Selynda couldn't help but look over Cody's body in his one piece wrestling suit. She bit her lip a bit and said to Cody. "You've got quite the body yourself. Hey, I have an idea. I need to get ready for my in ring debut, so do you want to spar with me? Just try not to get too distracted by my body, okay." Selynda asked as Cody as she waited for his response.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:39 pm

"Yeah I can tell that" As he looked up and down her body not admitting she was attractive. Cody noticed her bite her lip as he looked over his body but for some reason did not twig as to why she was biting her lip. He blushed slightly as she made the comment about his body "Yours is better though" Returning the compliment. "Yes go on" As he listened to her idea. "Yeah that sounds like a great idea to do a spar with you and I will try not to get too distracted by your body. But you have to promise that you won't get distracted by mine okay?" Teasing her back.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:30 pm

"Excellent, but that last part may be hard." Selynda giggled a bit and then started to walk toward the gym's wrestling ring. "I got word that my debut match is going to be a best 3 out of 5 hentai falls match. If I'm going to prepare for it we should probably fight in a hentai match. But maybe not a 3 out 5 falls, maybe just best 2 out of 3 so we don't over exert yourself." Selynda asked as she entered the ring. She wasn't sure if he'd still be up for the match, seeing how they just met and asking for a hentai was like asking. "Hey, do you want to have sex in the ring?" Regardless Selynda still waited anxiously for Cody's response as she did some pre-match stretches.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:36 pm

"I am sure it is not that difficult as I am not the best looking guy" As Cody flexed his muscles. He got off the cycle, noticing her giggle as he followed her "Leaf the way my dear" Smiling at her.

As they walked to the ring Del undamaged was telling him about her debut. How do you get word of that?" He quickly asked and then let her continue "I would agree you should prepare although a woman of yourself should have no problem winning that" He had a thought about it but he could not give up such an opportunity with such a lovely woman "Sure I would to do that w it you" Smiling at her arms Inc again looking at her body. Cody watched her stretched in admiration before attempting some himself.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:02 am

"You know, you are one lucky guy. There are a lot of men that would want to be in your shoes right now." Selynda said as she fondled her breasts a bit to show off their firmness. Then Selynda got to the center of the ring to meet Cody for the match to start. Selynda then said to Cody. "Try not to feel too emasculated when I win, okay." Then Selynda would signal for a lock up with Cody in the center of the ring to get the match started.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:12 am

"Oh am I one lucky guy now?" Teasing her "Well here's to more lucky encounters then" As he stopped stretching and turned to her. He gave her a wink "What these boots?" As he lifted his boots up to show her. He was a bit of a guy that would take things literally just to get a reaction out of someone. Cody saw her fondle her breasts with a smile before heading to the centre of the ring.

"Oh I won't, I can assure you of that. It will be you who feels used my dear" Teasing her as he went for the lock up with her.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:20 pm

The match had started and Selynda and Cody were now locked up in the center of the ring. Selynda found Cody's teasing, and jokes before the match were cute but that wasn't going to make her take it easy on him. Selynda tried to overpower Cody in the lock up by pressing forward, causing her chest to meet with his as she tried to force Cody backwards into the corner turnbuckle behind him. "Have you ever been this close to a woman before?" Selynda said seductively as she pressed her body towards Cody for her strategy to put him in the corner.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next