by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 198 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 2 Bots

Darent, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai knockout: Ionel Thompson vs Rebecca Owens.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hentai knockout: Ionel Thompson vs Rebecca Owens.   - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai knockout: Ionel Thompson vs Rebecca Owens.

Post by Valicon Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:01 pm

It was like this woman was specifically looking for Rebecca's buttons. That was a dangerous move as she was not the safest person to be around when she was angry. But the gauntlet had been thrown, a challenge shoved in Rebecca's face. To show what Rebecca had in her core, and to finally (Maybe) get a little respect out of the big American.

She said nothing but nodded at ionel and then found the grooves where her abs would link up with those of the busty blonde. Once they were linked Rebecca would begin the process of trying to wear down Ionel's core muscles to a fine paste. She had next to no experience in this field but she had felt what ionel had done earlier and tried to mimic that. Mostly she was counting on her endurance to carry her through this endeavor. If nothing else she at least wanted this woman to respect her.

Hentai knockout: Ionel Thompson vs Rebecca Owens.   - Page 3 YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Hentai knockout: Ionel Thompson vs Rebecca Owens.   - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai knockout: Ionel Thompson vs Rebecca Owens.

Post by LunarOcean Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:56 pm

"Even on top you're afraid of fighting fair huh? Trying to go for the gaps...? You're kind of cute when you're desperate." Ionel spoke. She didn't seem to have much exertion yet by how her abs subtly pushed back in resistance to Rebecca, it was clear she was putting in some effort.

The scary part was that with how hard those abs felt and how calmly Ionel spoke, it was hard to tell just how much effort that was. Rebecca was not going softly and gently. Anyone watching could tell she was all but trying to drill through her opponent's abs.

Yet as Ionel's skin bent and folded, it was easier to see the hard muscle hidden beneath and how Rebecca's abs struggled. They held their shape to be fair but Ionel's barely seemed dented by hers.

"C'mon, you never enjoyed another woman before? Put your back into it. Or do I need to help you now huh? Don't hold back; you wouldn't be the first woman who totally wasn't entranced by my body~"

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:03 pm

More mocking words came from the giant American, bring fresh angry blushes to Rebecca's face. She was giving it her all, trying everything she could think of but nothing seemed to make a dent. Worse, her core muscles, unused to this kind of abuse were beginning to get really sore, folding at times to Ionel's form, where it should have been the other way around.

The final straw came from Ionel's comment. "I have been lewd fighting men and women for years now, don't treat me like an amateur." She threw restrainst to the wind along with caution. She ground her body with abandon at Ionel's trying to brute force get Ionel to give up

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:10 pm

"Underfed waifs with the muscle mass of a sponge isn't much. Are you trying to erode my abs or is this you servicing me? You're doing a pretty good job. C'mon; I'm enjoying it but if this is a real fight, I'll just strip you and me both naked and rut you down nice and soft if that's what you really want."

Ionel's eyebrows raised. True, it did feel good but her abs were starting to slowly rise. She could feel the sheer exertion the smaller woman was putting in... but could it hold? She lowered the hand she had neared her back; this was starting to be a proper massage but she had the feeling the girl would be breaking soon. Ionel could hardly say she was a technical mastermind but she knew enough about working another woman's belly to know when someone was doing so at a disadvantage.

And truth be told, it made her giggle. This was the easiest match she'd had in years. She was going to win... and rather than getting to claim the defeated as prize and have them rub her down as a reward, she was getting it before!

This time, her laugh was loud and not mocking; just genuinely amused.

She was going to enjoy very much seeing what this girl was like when she was properly tamed.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:13 pm

Rebecca had a lot left in the tank but soon it became clear that she was having no noticeable effect on the American but stubborn pride would simply not let her admit defeat. She kept going until her stomach muscles hurt and her reckless attack left her exhausted. Once that state was reached she looked at Ionel, that smug face burning her up inside, and making her feel like a rank amateur l, a feeling she never like. She had let Ionel's taunts drive the battle into one of her choosing and now she was tired, sore and at the mercy of the larger woman.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:45 pm

"And to think I didn't even need to pay a cent to feel this good..." Ionel giggled and drew her fingers up Rebecca's spine, stopping under her midsection and drawing her in tight. Her already sore belly was forced once more into the sensual intimacy of Ionel's still taut, sweat-slicked abs as her enormous breasts cushioned those of her opponent's. Muscular thighs quickly wrapped around hers as similarly powerful arms wrapped around the redhead's, bundling her up perfectly and trapping her face to face, albeit on top of, her blonde tormentor.

"Now, I might be a tweener but I don't like to think I lean towards heel. Normally," She paused to bulge her biceps, pressing against the sides of Rebecca's arms, boxing her in tight. It was a squeeze, tight and secure but not crushing. Rebecca could only move her head. "I'd grind someone down until they're all all soft and moaning but honestly, you kinda did that for me."

Her tummy lightly brushed left and right. Not particularly frictiously; she had some mercy at least.

"Your face says otherwise but I can feel it; you know you're beat. I'll give you a choice. I'll let you say surrender... or tap out with uh, your foot I guess. And you know what? I won't rub it in, pun intended. I'll take my leave quietly. But maybe you want something else from me hm? You seemed quite excited. It means I'm going from hugging to crushing you... but maybe you're more of a sub than I thought. You're losing either way. So, which door are you choosing?"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:12 am

She may have been beaten, but Rebecca was stubborn as hell and not about to give her opponent the satisfaction of confirming how weak she thought the Redhead already was. "You think I am so weak, well I am not, earn your win, don't just expect me to hand it to you. Even if you win, I'll come back and challenge you again. Next time you will lose to me...that I swear." Her defiant speech finished she waited for ionel to hurry up and do her worst.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:52 am

Rather than lecturing the petulant girl, Ionel's head leaned closer and her tongue slid over her cheeks, moisturizing them with saliva. She gave her a grin and the pressure already tight and uncomfortable became crushing and painful. Muscles as rough as the wood of old trees, arms that crushed like the grasp of iron clasps, breasts sinful and irresistible as a thousandfold temptations, abs that crushed hers against them like a wall of pleasure and iron - Rebecca was not an unimpressive woman but every inch of her front was being compared very directly to a flat out superior wrestler.

And one did not need to imagine themselves as the redhead in order to see just how unfairly outmatched she was. From a side view, the very muscle of Rebecca did not just bend but like playdough being shaped by a child's hands, were in turn forced to accomodate and mold over the curving, arching upwards press of Ionel's abs. Rebecca wasn't un-flexed - one could see the tension in her body but it did not matter. Ionel's muscles were those of gods and Rebecca likely didn't even meet the demigod level. Hers did not twitch and only lightly shifted left and right, teasingly scraping and scrubbing her opponent's belly lovingly.

A belly that had been rendered concave by the American's overwhelming squeeze, her muscular thighs grasping tighter as her arms forced her opponent's tits to practically be swallowed by her own. Even as Ionel continued to occasionally lick or now even nuzzle Rebecca, her expression remained smug and maybe a little amorous.

To her, Rebecca was a toy she was going to enjoy until it broke.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:13 pm

Rebecca prided herself in being able to take anything, to endure past the point where all others would have been broken. That had been true here, most weaker women would have been crushed early on but she had fought and even gained the lead at certain points. But it was all for not and the enraged look on her face told the giant everything she would need to know, the Redhead had been beaten, and hated that fact. She could handle losing, but it was the smug, superior attitude that drove her rage now. Going forward she would make defeating Ionel her goal, intending to wipe that smug grin off her face.

Now though as she was crushed and smothered beneath the American, she had no choice but to tap out, to signal her defeat as the pain in her core became too much for even her to take.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:07 pm

"There's a good girl. Pride tastes better if you swallow it before you orgasm you know?"

One last squeeze almost crumpled the poor girl against her American tormentor, her enormous breasts swallowing Rebecca's as her muscles were blanketed by a now well flattened French tummy. It was almost a painting of sorts; a proud and fiery redheaded laying tame and soft within the arms of a muscular blonde barbarian. Yet there was no sapphic desire shared between them but a smug arrogance and a burning desire for revenge.

Worse, Ionel was rising to her feet, the naked redhead slung over her shoulder like a prize for a hard fought battle.

"You seem a bit worse for the wear... why don't I wash ya down, take you somewhere quiet, show you what's more in store hm?" She teased, rubbing her muscular biceps against her conquered plaything. "Maybe a nice massage might make you change your tune~"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next