Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

John Carnaby vs Marisa Freya Armfield - Pretty Little Picture

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

John Carnaby vs Marisa Freya Armfield - Pretty Little Picture - Page 4 Empty Re: John Carnaby vs Marisa Freya Armfield - Pretty Little Picture

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:20 pm

John really, really wished he'd taken a good, deep breath before he'd been shunted up into Marisa's thighs here. Because damn he was feeling himself lose it, he'd been choked out before. Could still remember the first time Ryan locked him into a triangle choke and he'd been out for at least half an hour, while this wasn't anywhere near as fast it was still lethal all the same. Marisa was likely using this as an act of revenge for targeting her legs and no doubt also exploiting the fact the empress knew that her hips drove the artist up the wall earlier and were it not for the fact that John was concerned about what the girl closest to him would think of it he'd have likely tried to consume that forbidden fruit there. The fact that his hands were firmly groping her backside was entirely due to the fact he was trying to keep himself from being choked out here before it was too late.

However the problem with tight submission holds like these was that they tended to make you tired and with the length of this match boy was John feeling the strain, his head was ringing, his vision was blurred and his arms were feeling weak. Had this been earlier in the match John would have likely countered and had the empress lady reeling as a result from it, but she'd managed to pick just the right place and time to lock this in and already John could feel himself getting weaker by the second. Marisa decided to rub it in by tightening those buns of hers against his head as his chin rested on firm flesh and adding onto the tense pressure squeezing John's neck like a vice grip. 

He was seeing black dots in his vision, not to mention he was having immense trouble breathing. John could vaguely make out what Marisa was saying at this point but it was lost among the pressure around his neck and her magnificent rear end resting solidly against his head. Before long however John had decided that that was it, he was done in with no corner out and before long he'd be tapping on Marisa's thighs to signal that he was tapping out here!

Back to top Go down

John Carnaby vs Marisa Freya Armfield - Pretty Little Picture - Page 4 Empty Re: John Carnaby vs Marisa Freya Armfield - Pretty Little Picture

Post by Iceman Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:01 am

The match had been long and exhausting, with several back and forth moments and it definitely took its toll on Marisa’s physique. The Empress was tired to a point she wasn’t sure of being capable of pulling off some of her most technical or straining moves. Luckily for her, the headscissor was a comfortable enough move that didn’t involve much exertion from her part and definitely had the devastating effect she just needed for that moment. Marisa wasn’t one to boast and she knew her physical form wasn’t perfect for an athlete, but her long, well toned legs were her pride and now it was their time to shine.

The headscissors looked like a perfect move to finish that match: it held John completely unable to move and it has heavily incapacitating, ending the match with either a ko or a submission. The artist’s position wasn’t a good one and right at the moment he only had three choices: get a rope break, force Marisa’s legs open or take it and get the loss. Unluckily for the man he was forced in a position where dragging himself to the ropes was impossible, and the strain and air deprivation definitely started taking its toll on John who looked weaker and weaker through Marisa’s eyes. The match wouldn’t be much longer but she need to maintain her resolve and the hold until the deed was done. The cherry on top of that hold was that even with how devastating it was it still had a good amount of sensuality to it. After all, John’s head was in between Marisa’s thighs and resting against her buttocks. Yes, a perfect brooch to that match, thought Marisa.

After some more seconds of pleasant torture John had to surrender to evidence and admit he wasn’t escaping that move, and the way he had to do it was tapping against Marisa’s thighs, signalling his surrender to her. At first the Empress was so lost in her squeezing that she didn’t fully notice that, but the bell signalling the end of the match awoke her. As soon as she heard the bell ringing she released John from the hold, no point in maintaining it since she was in good terms with him after all, and let the man resting on the mat. In the meanwhile the Empress would get up and be pronounced the winner. She happily and proudly smiled while the ref held her hand high, her debut ending in a brilliant way. After some celebrations with the crowd in which she would wave to her newly found fans and bow in respect she would get close to the lying John and squat besides him, with an invitation that had an aura of mystery: “Meet me backstage.” Then, she slowly walked out of the ring and upside the ramp in a dignified way, getting a bottle of water and resting in the backstage area against a wall waiting to see if John would actually follow her request.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:23 pm

Yeah John was beaten here tonight, he could have dug it out to the end and let himself be choked out but truth be told he didn't care much for that. Some might have foolishly clung to that level of drive but the artist despite his creative penchant usually considered himself a realist when it came to fighting, he wasn't going to risk his entire career over a match and risk long term damage in a career that had that in spades enough as it was. But John would play it smart at the end of the day and know when he was at a loss, would it sting? 

Yes, but John knew his limits. He'd been beaten and was going to take it here, John sighed and breathed in clean air the instant he felt Marisa let him go. Some part of him internally dreaded that the empress might have decided to just ignore it and strangle him into oblivion, having feigned her demeanour only to do a double take now that she'd claimed victory. Thankfully John was a good judge of character and Marisa indeed let him go.

John didn't vocalise anything right now, more focused on simply just trying to breathe again than anything else. The artist simply lay on the mat, breathing in through the mouth and out the nose. Now that he was here John was reflecting on the events of the match, he reasoned he did pretty well. The artist was known more for his team performances than a single career, perhaps it required a different mindset. Regardless John was more focused on the after effects of this match, namely hoping 'she' wouldn't be too mad with him. Marisa leaned in down to John and asked to meet backstage, the invitation clear in intent John reasoned. Oh yeah, damn he didn't tell the empress that either. Would Marisa hate him for it?

Best to just try and pick himself up and do it, Marisa wouldn't have to wait long. The instant she went up the ramp John slowly picked himself up now that the blood was coming back around his body, after staggering out the ring the artist would snatch a bottle of water himself and flung it over himself. Letting the coldness of it try to regain some semblance of self, it did little to still his rapidly beating heart however as he ran a hand down his face. Before long he'd find himself gazing upon the empress, radiant with a glisten of sweat over her skin. John really wished he'd drank that water now as he could feel his tongue feel like sand, instead he'd lean on the side towards Marisa and gaze into her eyes before he slowly moved in to rest his forehead on hers in a soothing way. She looked nice in this light here, John quietly panted for a bit before he said "Hey......nice one out there.......drove me up the wall there.......what do you think?.......about my offer earlier?......"

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:56 pm

Marisa was leaning against a wall in the backstage, still basking in the glorious sensation of victory, enjoying some rest while refreshing her body with some water as she just reflected on how satisfying her debut had been. Not only the match ended in a possitive tone as she got the win, but she also made a statement about herself being a force to be reckoned. Now every Tension fans would have to keep her in mind when conversations about cool and determined wrestlers would arise, and that was the Empress’ true win. She had been there for just one or two minutes when she sawJohn just turning the corner and reaching her.

“Well well, if it isn’t John Carnaby...” Marisa greeted the man as he approached her. The Empress had been eager to have some chat with the man now that their match was over. It was a no-brainer since the both of them had a cool chemistry for the complete length of the bout, it was only natural for them to be willing to have some conversation. Also, there had been some implications in some of their words and moves that needed some clarification. And there they were ready to sort that mystery out. Even if John looked a little fazed at first, the man managed to act cool and leaned towards her, breaking any gap in between them by resting his forehead against hers and commended her skills in match before asking about his previous offer.

There was steam and electricity around them as they were so close to each other, but Marisa decided to act coy even if playful. Resting her hand on her own chin while smiling at him, talking with a teasing tone. “Nice one? I almost put you to sleep with my thighs, mister. I would say that was better than ‘nice’. A part of you looked like it was enjoying itself with all that patting on my butt.” She chuckled. “Despite all that I think you were good, so maybe we can actually have that art session… Wanna draw me like one of your French girls?” It became so hard for her not to burst into laughter with that terrible reference, but there they were with all that sensual tension looming in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:13 pm

Kotone did warned John that she wouldn't be able to see his match, she was after all, a girl with a lot of responsibilities that she couldn't just ignore. Yet, she hurried up, she escaped the moment the chance presented itself and run all the way there until she was all out of breath. All to see him in action. It's the least she could do for him after all he's done for her, she reasoned. The bluenette made it to the backstage by the time the match was about to come to an end, she missed some of the spiciest moments between the couple of fighters. She did however, came to see how her personal mentor was bested in combat by Marisa. That was somewhat disappointing, but she wasn't angry, she understood that you couldn't win them all, if anything she was getting ready to be his support and cheer him up~

Unfortunately for everyone, she quickly noted that this wouldn't be necessary. John met with Marisa probably to say something to her about their match, so Kotone just listened to it, taking her mother's advice about "Awaiting the perfect moment to attack". The girl watched as John was the one to get close and personal with the redhead, a little too much for Kotone's comfort. What offer was he talking about? This Marisa chick wasn't acting like she was against this, so it probably wasn't even an intimidation tactic. What was this whole thing?

For a reason that was beyond her own understanding, this whole conversation was really starting to get under her skin. She really didn't cared that they were friends, she didn't cared if they got close for a match, that was a wrestler's job for crying out loud. But something about their proximity, about the way he looked at her, and about the way she was talking to him. Something that was pissing her off.

She probably should have remained hidden, or better, leave them to their business. But once Marisa asked if he would paint her like one of his French girls...

"Wow, really? That quote is a bit on the nose. Don't you think?" She snapped.

Well, she didn't snapped in rage. But she couldn't keep hidden like this after that, her legs just moved, and her mouth just talked without her commands. "Guess what John! I was able to make it in the end! Aren't you glad to see me here?" She asked the artist, giving him her casual smile alongside her playful voice. But it shouldn't be difficult for him to hear just how much more intense it was to normal. To others it might not seem like that big of a deal, to him it should be enough of a scolding to warn him that he was walking on thin ice, even if her expression was as normal as always.

For Marisa though? She turned her head to see the other girl present. "You must be Marisa! I'm Kotone, John's close disciple. Great match out there! You were awesome! Feel proud about it!" She said to the other girl with a sickeningly sweet voice. Toxically saccharine, and an expression that didn't looked like nothing much, except for those eyes...

Those eyes:

"Oh, pardon my manners. I'm not interrupting anything. Am I?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:56 pm

John was feeling tired, it was a long night and he'd nearly had the life choked out of him a short while earlier. The rest of the evening and match besides that had been quite pleasant however and John had genuinely enjoyed himself and come to enjoy the empress here, it was no water off his back had she refused his offer at the end of the day he reasoned for tonight's experience had been more than enough. However as luck would have it Marisa decided that John had made a great first impression upon her, but there was more that John wanted to do. 

Namely clear the air, both would not be able to deny the immense sensual tension that had come from them both rolling around on the mat. John was smiling as the empress had agreed on the offer, albeit with a corny film reference that was about to make him chuckle but before he could the artist was going to say "Awesome! Listen there's something to say I......" however before John could elaborate further he heard a voice that was all too familiar for him. Normally it'd make him all too happy to hear that melodic tone, but here it made the back of his hair stand up on end. Yep, that was Koto-chan alright. Crap.

At this point any tiredness that was in John's body was now more or less gone, replaced by a sudden feeling of dread creeping down the back of his neck. The sweat on his body turned cold as he quietly gulped hard. Instantly the artist ran on total instinct, putting both of his arms up with his hands clapped together and loudly exclaiming with "Ah yes hello Koto dearie~" despite the battering John's body had taken he tried his best to be happy sounding. Truthfully John certainly was, Koto was always able to brighten up his day regardless. But he could tell with that look in her eyes that she was peeved. Had she seen the conclusion of the fight? Regardless John knew that he was in deep doodoo. He quickly heard the tone of voice that she took with the empress, although he couldn't see her expression and then heard if Koto was wanting to ask if she'd interrupted anything.

John took a deep but quiet breath, now that the idol's interruption broke up the sweaty and sensual laden tension before the artist could work towards dispelling it. He suddenly felt a feeling of guilt in the pit of his stomach there, mentally kicking himself. John worked on sheer instinct here, he'd come in close and move around to face Koto's front while saying "No your not Koto, come here I'm sorry. Its alright......" John would gently embrace the no doubt very quietly enraged idol here knowing the risks involved. He'd bury his head into her bubblegum scented, sapphire maned hair and at least try to cool her down. Plus John could at least let himself be a shield between himself and Marisa here who no doubt was taken aback. "I was just about to tell Marisa about you, she's wanting a piece of art of herself commissioned and that nothing more." John would say, before leaning into the idol's ear and muttering "Listen tomorrow I'll make it up to you, don't know how just right now but I will....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:37 pm

Marisa was letting the situation flow. She wasn’t sure of what was actually going on in there but was confident and curious enough to allow everything to keep going to see what could unfold. John Carnaby definitely harbored some interest in her, either in her as a muse or… something else. Either way Marisa was also interested because even if she was aware that she just met that man she could feel some chemistry in there. She felt comfortable around John and thought they could get to know each other better and maybe have some friendship blooming in there.

Oh, and there was as well that sensual tension that John was so keen on maintaining. Or at least he was until some sugary voice echoed down the backstage hall. A blue-haired cutie joined them and Marisa’s eyes widened as she was now really interested on what was going on. The mysterious woman could talk with a sweet tone and over the top affectionate gestures, but Marisa was smart enough to notice that there was something wrong in there. That woman’s words were carefully chosen to cause an impression, and there was that look she gave to Marisa. It wasn’t an open threat, but the Empress could feel the discomfort and an aura of danger around that woman. Despite all that, the cute bluette didn’t hesitate to introduce herself, never losing her manners.

There was also the fact that John now looked like a different person. The man had gone from overly playful and flirty to worried first and then throwing himself at that woman’s feet, and the best part was that Marisa could see every little change on his face as he experienced that transformation. It made the Empress raise a brow in a funny grin as she was witnessing how that man’s bravado and confidence faded into nothing, and that only made Marisa more curious about the kind of power that woman had.

“Oh thanks, you flatter me.”, Marisa started accepting Koto-chan’s praise on her skills. “Delighted to meet you Kotone, I’m Marisa.”, she said while warmly smiling to her. “John Carnaby didn’t mention having a close disciple, and I’m starting to wonder why...” she said as both an act of flattery towards Kotone and a soft scold towards John. “Anyway, I definitely need a shower and I don’t want to be a bother, so I’m gonna leave now. Contact me so we can get into details for that commission.”, Marisa said to John Carnaby before looking at Koto-chan. “And it was nice meeting you Kotone! Hope we see each other soon.”, she said with a cheerful tone before turning on her back and walking towards the locker room looking for a well deserved shower, now with a clear idea of what happened just seconds before, and now that couple had her interest. With a smile on her face she got in the shower, wondering about those two and what would happen to John Carnaby now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:13 pm

Even if Kotone felt like a Hurricane of emotions was tearing through her insides, all she needed was to open her mouth for long enough for it all to come out, whether it was a gigantic roar of pure wrath, tears of betrayal, she couldn't quite tell. But whatever it was, it wouldn't be pretty, so it was in her best interest to keep it all together like a proper lady. Just like her mom had taught her... Also, she didn't knew much about this Marisa girl, she still wasn't able to make up her mind about her, whether she knew if she hated her guts for talking to John, or if she was just a very friendly girl that wasn't aware of her existence until a few seconds ago. Whatever it was, she was only certain about one thing... John was about to get it.

"Oh, I hope we get to meet as well, Mari-chan!" She said in a friendly tone, waving her hand to the redhead as she made her way to the changing rooms. "I'm sure we will meet again" She said, mostly to herself and in a very neutral tone. To this point the bluenette girl was left pondering about a lot of things, mostly about the situation at hand. She was scared and angry, being the newbie that she was in relationships, this was all a rollercoaster to her heart and she didn't knew how to handle this, she needed to talk to someone, perhaps a friend...

But for now, there was another matter at hand that needed her attention... "Jooooooohn~ A word with you please~?" Her voice was as charming as ever, her eyes weren't death like when Marisa was with them, and yet, that question... Scratch that, it wasn't a question, John could probably tell, and taste how this was an order more than anything. Kotone looked at the artist while she leaded with her hand to the backstage.

"Do tell me how everything went while I was gone, dear John . . ."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:56 pm

John could tell, he was in the dog house here. It wasn't bad enough he'd lost but in retrospect he'd gone and upset Koto-chan. The artist had gotten off from the train of the high, now he had to handle the fallout of it. John wasn't a guy that would consider himself a downer, if anything he'd try to spin something positive on something. But right now, yeah it wasn't looking so good. It wasn't that him and Koto had ever argued before, they had at times done one here and there but they'd always made up and made out after.

The artist knew that he needed to run damage control right now, John offered no resistance as Koto dragged him away from the meeting place. Perhaps it had been the sensual laden aftermath as to why Koto had been more concerned, she'd partaken in matches of the sensual side herself. But John knew that she was also a newcomer to relationships, the pair had started as mentor and student and eventually became romantic partners. She required a gentle hand and John had erred here, he forgot all about Marisa for the time being as he made to work on making amends with the idol. At this juncture he'd have scooped Koto into a hug to rest her head against his toned chest. 

"Well I lost, not in a dignified way either. Marisa got one over on me, she has talent though. So I offered to do a commission for her. I've mucked up there, let the ring adrenaline wash over me. John sighed afterwards, it wasn't going to make things better instantly but John felt he'd make progress there. But the artist knew he'd need to expand more on this and he'd say "Listen I've got the next two days off. We'll just have it all to ourselves and you can get whatever you want okay? Now let's go home and we can start to unwind alright?" with that the artist would lead Koto with him out the arena........

Although something told John, in the back of his mind. He wasn't getting any sleep tonight, Koto would no doubt be keen to establish that John was her property. And that meant letting her take the reins, John didn't mind that in the slightest at least~

WINNER - Marisa Freya Armfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4