Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

John Carnaby vs Marisa Freya Armfield - Pretty Little Picture

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

John Carnaby vs Marisa Freya Armfield - Pretty Little Picture - Page 3 Empty Re: John Carnaby vs Marisa Freya Armfield - Pretty Little Picture

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:38 pm

John was having to admit that he had been finding himself grinding his teeth unconsciously as time went on throughout this match, virtually from the instant Marisa had entered the ring against him. Her delightfully sensual skintight attire, the way Marisa rubbed against him, the way she was able to bend him around and look so damn good doing it. The lad was usually straight-laced and no nonsense in the ring, but perhaps in his acknowledgement of their natural meshing and chemistry John had let his usual training and demeanour slip here against the empress and she knew this full well against the artist here tonight. God this was such a tight hold and John almost didn't want to let it go, Marisa riled him up in a way that very few could. Damn it John knew he had to keep going though, he wasn't out yet goddammit!

Marisa knew full well she was in his head, this hold allowed for some intimacy that would make many a man and woman envious of the artist here and he'd not blame them. John hadn't actually lied there fully there when he said do her worst, it was mostly to see how far she'd try to bend his legs there while he'd work out an effective counter. Instead the empress would turn up the sensuality here, keeping eye contact as her luxurious mane of hair would conceal the two and somewhat hide their expressions as Marisa playfully spoke to the handsome artist and basically broke down his remarks bit by bit and encouraged some honesty there~ At this point John's eyebrow twitched rapidly in both annoyance and fluster, followed by him gritting his teeth. 

Then came the empress turning it up even more, blowing right into John's sensitive earbuds. Oh that did it, that set off the powder keg that had been buried there behind John's head. At this point he let out a loud groan and bucked himself upwards under Marisa and then hissed deeply through his teeth and was going to return the favour as he leaned in close to the empress and into her ear.

"Oh.....you figured me out......yeah you know what?.....I think your a walking masterpiece, I gotta draw you. I seen you and want to sketch something for you, how about it?........" John hissed out as he writhed under Marisa's curved body, putting his full upper body might to good use here now that he expelled his confession towards the empress lady he felt driven to display his sincerity by trying to power out. He pressed weights on the daily if his fine set of abs was anything to go by, John would seek to try and outwrangle Marisa arms and then rock the boat as hard as he could and unlink his legs with hers and start rolling around to try and reset the situation and get himself back to a neutral, semi crouched position!

Back to top Go down

John Carnaby vs Marisa Freya Armfield - Pretty Little Picture - Page 3 Empty Re: John Carnaby vs Marisa Freya Armfield - Pretty Little Picture

Post by Iceman Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:58 pm

That night’s match was still alive and looked like it had a lot more to give, but so far it had gone from something mildly exciting for Marisa to something for the memory. If first impressions were important, that match was giving the people everything they could want: thrilling action between two wrestlers who were giving their all not to lose there, exciting comebacks and some close suggesting action between the two contestants. And there was even more than that since Marisa was now having so much fun with John as the Empress’ first impression on that man couldn’t be better. For as long as the match had lived both of them had their fun, throwing more than decent wrestling moves and fighting for ring supremacy to a point their competition was fierce and thrilling, without a clear winner in sight as everytime one was on top the other found a way to turn the tables. Also, there was that wonderfully good teasing in between them. Since the very beginning of the match both contestants had enjoyed a really cool chemistry in between them, cracking jokes while they fought and adding that little spice to their match that surely the crowd noticed, but there were things that only those two could feel, like the playful whispers or the sultry body rubbing.

Of course all that teasing wasn’t only for fun, but Marisa was using it to her advantage as John looked a little bit flustered now, and it wasn’t a surprise since the Empress had upped her game with some risqué whispers and some ear blowing. In some way, it made John surrender to Marisa’s charms as the man looked ready to throw himself at her feet, but only after their match was over since he still had strength to fight back. With unexpected skill, the man managed to wrangle himself out of the grapevine when some of his overly tacky talk about drawing her or something distracted the Empress.

After being tossed aside, Marisa’s instincts activated and with a humph of protest after her hold was broken she rolled away to break some distance and get on her feet. “Really? Do you really use that to get the ladies? I don’t think I’m falling for that fake-artist bullcrap John Carnaby!”, Marisa said as she regained her footing, a little winded up after the exertion of maintaining the grapevine hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:47 pm

John didn't usually play up his background as an artist in his matches these days, more focused on simply getting in the ring and getting work done. Besides he liked to let his abilities speak for themselves more often than not with his impressive grappling prowess against his foes, Marisa however was the exception to the rule here tonight. The empress had wound him up far more than only a select few ever had in this match. Mr Carnaby was screaming inwardly here, his creativity that he usually kept restrained was being brought fully to bare here against the sultry monarch after she tried to probe his mind there and ended up unearthing his more outward side thanks to their mutual chemistry. Truth be told that was more of a spur of the moment proposal than something John had planned from the start there, but such an enjoyable and delightful treat of an opponent here simply had to be rewarded there.

Still it seemed as though Marisa wasn't convinced there by John being as straight as an arrow with his belief and intentions, thinking himself some lame pickup artist. John huffed there, perhaps Marisa was just a bit annoyed at her grappling attempt simply coming up short here. The artist would take a step back here from the empress to show that he was relenting here momentarily here and stated "Marisa dear listen, now have I not been respectful to you since the start of this match tonight? Granted I've been playful but still! You know what, I'll up the ante since you've been great here. If your not satisfied by the end of it all, then I'll pack up my tools and never use them again. I'll put my name on the line there!" John would keep his distance here, let the empress stew over his offer here before anything else. The lad looked her in the eye the whole time during this dialogue, trying to get his point and offer Marisa the chance to have a mastercrafted piece in her name.

This was just a lull in the battle, give Marisa the chance to look at it all and take a breather and let herself think it over.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:04 pm

Marisa was one who considered herself quite good at reading people. Maybe she wasn't the best at painting someone's mental picture, but she really knew how to judge people's character by just exchanging some words. In the past that skill served the Empress well as she was capable of avoiding toxic or unpleasant people, and that night it really helped her to see how there were several fun and interesting qualities in John, but Marisa's judgement failed her in a crucial moment as she couldn't see through John's words. Getting carried over by the teasing atmosphere, the purple haired mistook her rival's words by some kind of pick-up line instead of what they actually were, and that got John hard. In the man's retort Marisa could notice some more of that teasing fun they were having, but also some honest pain.

Hurting her rival in her zeal was something that actually worries Marisa, and that moment of respite in which John allowed her to get up only made it worse as she had some instants to reflect on it. Unluckily the match had to keep going even after that misunderstanding, so Marisa would try to make ammends while carrying out her next strategy. Running towards John, she would duck in the last second to get a grip on one of his legs and take him down. "You know, I'm sorry for what I said John Carnaby. I have an offer for you: be great tonight and you can paint me. The game is on!" As she said this, Marisa would lock a figure four leglock and get in a sitting position to make the most of that hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:21 pm

John was the sort to indulge and follow his passions, even at the expense of logic at times. It was what made him take risks in battle too, to simply try and just go for it rather than bide his time. But even in the heat of moments John was honest there, perhaps had he made his offer a bit later Marisa probably wouldn't have jabbed him in the place where he could take the most damage.

But even then John would laugh it off, the empress would have scared any critic off by comparison in his mind. However he could see from the glint in her eyes that she'd ease up on that front, thankfully his nature shining through there. John was still more than willing to saddle up on that deal however and put it on the line still, but that could wait for later now that the sensual Marisa had agreed to take up the artist on his offer. "Heh, apology accepted there~" And sure enough Marisa was taking the offence right to John by running in for a takedown of sorts here against the scribe.

Ever comfortable on the ground John wouldn't try to contest the single leg takedown, being fine in his prowess to roll around on the mat with people. He grunted as Marisa tackled him down but kept his eyes on her movements in the aftermath as he was sent to the canvas, John was intent on proving his skill in the ring was just as good as his artistic creativity. The empress trying to lock Mr Carnaby into a figure four leglock, while John could certainly appreciate the classics he also was confident in his ability to handle such a move. He gritted his teeth and buckled up.

Rocking the boat there John would jerk himself up, grab Marisa's leg there and shunt himself as fast and as hard as he could and get the pair flipped over and reverse it. If Marisa was so eager to get on the ground there the least John could do was display his impressive grasp on the fundamentals of classic wrestling submissions!

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:27 am

Marisa was so focused to let a sigh of relief, but it certainly reassured her self-confidence knowing that John had taken no offense in her previous commentary. The Empress got a little bit carried over by the flow of the match and talked without even considering that her rival was actually talking true and it wasn’t some sort of boasting bravado. John being an artist opened an interesting window for the purple-haired, who now was capable of seeing her rival in a new light. Being an artist was something that in some way made John more interesting, and now Marisa was more eager than ever to get done with that cool match to have some conversation with that man now that she knew he was more than a teasing persona and bravado.

Of course all that would have to wait until the match was over. Marisa was enjoying the competition and at the moment was in a dominant position as she was giving John a hard time with her figure four hold. Squeezing tighter, the Empress smiled to herself wondering if that would be enough to make the man submit. If only she had been more alert… Without her realizing, John started jerking the both of them sideways so before she could react to it the hold was now reversed on Marisa, taking all the pressure of the move on her legs. “S-shit!” Marisa punched the mat once in frustration as the tables were turned once more, groaning in distress as a jolt of pain coursed her lower body. “Damn it!” The Empress knew an escape was in order. It wouldn’t be the first nor the last match to end with a submission from a reversal move like that, so some quick reaction was in order before the pain could become unbearable. Forcing her way back on position wasn’t an option since every little movement from her hips downward was a world of pain to Marisa, so she had to go the long way. Using her elbows as leverage she would try to crawl towards the closest rope in order to achieve a rope break and end the leg torture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:22 pm

John wasn't someone that would be considered a practised martial artist, he wasn't but he was more than adept in the grappling arts through years of practical experience and tutoring in the art of wrestling. The artist was one that always admired the classical holds and made sure that in the situation whereupon he was placed into one he'd have the escape plans jotted down to a tee and commit it to memory and have his opponent be nicely left to pick up the pieces there, Marisa thought she'd gotten John into a trap there only for the artist to display his artistic excellence in the classics and make sure that the empress was aware of his skills. 

He flowed like a stormy sea and unseating Marisa from her proud place. John breathed a sigh of relief that now he had reflected his delightful opponent's pressure, but still John knew she'd not take this laying down and made sure to render himself as dead weight as possible. Marisa was going to have to deal with the fact that John was now a tall and handsome artist that was just gonna be dragged along for the ride here. As it stood it seemed that the empress was deciding to hedge her bets and go for a rope break here. Fine by the scribe, he'd just let Marisa heft him like a petulant child that had to be dragged in order to get something done here. John actually had a smile on his face as he burdened the empress with his frame here.

Eventually all good things must come to an end however and Marisa would be successful in reaching the ropes here, John had a five count to work with here and he'd milk it for all it was worth to make the pain in Marisa's legs all the more troublesome. The artist would eventually be forced to relent however and lo and behold John would do so, however he wasn't going to relent here. Knowing full well now of what Marisa was capable of he felt, he'd best try and conclude this now if he could. John would roll backwards after unlocking himself from the empress's legs, before trying to press himself forward and wrap his arms around her body to try and drag Marisa to the middle of the ring for a solid hip toss!

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:31 am

Being that her debut match, Marisa was under some pressure despite looking cool on the outside. After all, first impressions were important and if she wanted to leave a positive imprint in her career to kickstart her path to glory she needed to perform that night in a way people would remember. If she wasn’t capable of getting the crowd on her side in that match she would need to fight that first bad impression and that would take a long time, being even impossible to a certain point. That was why no matter what happened she needed to keep going forwards, fighting back against John no matter how resourceful the man looked like. And he was more than that, Carnaby just managed not only to survive some of Marisa’s best moves, he also reversed the Empress’ submission hold, turning her skill in that type of movement against her as she was now subjected to great pain while being unable to break free.

Achieving a rope break was Marisa’s only hope of survival in that match. The idea of submitting to the hold flashed through her mind a couple of times since her legs hurt badly, but with a quick denying movement of her head she showed the ref she wasn’t going to give up. With a slow advance, the purple-haired began crawling towards the ropes in the hope of achieving a rope break. Of course John wasn’t happy with that resistance and made everything he could to make every inch gained a hard fight for Marisa, who had to drag the man’s weight around, adding more pain to her already distressed state.

After a desperate struggle Marisa's hand got a strong grip on the lower rope. John milked each of the five seconds he had before release, and that only made Marisa more desperate for that relief moment while she cried in obvious pain. Both contestants wanted that win and no matyer how teasingly friendly was their mood none was willing to concede victory and would fight to the end. That was only another commendable trait coming from both John and Marisa, and the Empress did her best to strengthen her resolve for what was coming.

Upon release Marisa curled and held one of her legs trying to make the pain go away. John wanted to keep his mojo going by not letting the Empress recover, and that was why he quickly set the Empress for a hiptoss! Finding strength to fight back where it should have been none, Marisa went along with the hiptoss but gave it a twist: the only thing she needed was an open window of opportunity, to shift their balance a little so John would lose his footing. If she could get Carnaby to get on one knee Marisa would have just enough time to get a hold on him and clasp her legs around his neck in a powerful headscissor!
Iceman
Iceman

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:35 pm

John would have to admit that Marisa was probably one of the most persistent people he'd ever stepped in the ring with, the empress was hungry and he could tell it. Understandable given her debut match here tonight, John however had other ideas. He was priming her for a good hip toss to the mat and then slip into an Anaconda Vice hold to get the empress to tap out, John had practised this move seamlessly from the start to the end. Easily able to flow into it from several sparring sessions, he was confident that once this hold was locked in Marisa would surely tap out and he'd promptly let her go there to bring a good and respectful end to this great exchange that they had here tonight.

Only it seemed that Marisa had one little trick up her sleeves here because she'd manage to be like water in his grip, shuffling the boat just enough that she'd end up managing to unbuckle the usually practised footwork of the artist to make him stumble. It wasn't pretty, John's shoes squeaked on the ring mat as he was sent tumbling like some student late on their way to class. But lo and behold the empress was going to be quick on the draw, no doubt fuelled by a sense of desperation and adrenaline here as like a bolt out of the blue Marisa would shoot out with her legs and manage to constrain John's head clean between her impressive thighs that were highlighted by her skintight suit! 

Suddenly John felt his eyes widen and his airway becoming a hell of a more tighter than before, not helping it was that he was right in close amongst those thighs. To an outside viewer one could tell that John would have a magnificent view of Marisa's curvy rear end too, but as it stood John had far greater concerns on his mind. Namely get these damn thick thighs off of him!

With the length of the match a sudden and tight squeeze was really going to remind John of how numb his body was from tonight's exchanges between him and the empress lady. The artist's hands were resting on Marisa's hips and rear end as he kicked his legs about and jockeyed for position, already he was starting to turn blue in the face here from his lack of air being replaced by Marisa's sensual scent. But John too was feeling a sense of desperation as he drove on to at least put up a fight here in this lethal hold before he was choked out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:23 pm

Throughout the full length of the match Marisa had found herself in different places. There was no doubt about that night’s event being a grueling and hard-fought one no matter how friendly both contestants’ terms could be. The Empress liked John’s attitude and it looked like that feeling was mutual, but none of them was willing to throw away their chances of victory and it showed in the great resolve each wrestler was displaying. It was all back and forth: one second it looked like Marisa was getting the upper hand with some good hold or move but the second after John manages to retaliate and reverse whatever the Empress had in mind for her. The ambience was electric as the fight couldn’t be more thrilling for a debut match.

And yet now it was starting to look like it could be over soon. That was the effect of Marisa’s well interlocked legs and thighs against John’s face. One thing was reversing a figure four leglock and put Marisa in a pinch, but when the Empress’ ankles locked together and her legs starting applying pressure against John’s neck his fate was sealed. The both of them were so far from the ropes for the man to try to reach them and achieve a rope break, so his only option was to force his rival’s legs open if he wanted to breathe fresh air again, and when Marisa’s legs clasped shut it wasn’t an easy task to force them open. Of course every second worked in Marisa’s favor as it looked like John was getting desperate, each movement slowly consuming the now sparce reserve of oxygen he had and threatening with putting him to sleep.

At first John kicked and fought a little, to no avail but wasting precious oxygen, but for the last seconds his face was turning blue and he was just patting against Marisa’s buttocks, getting to experience them in a way he maybe couldn’t predict. The Empress turned her neck to try and get a look at him while squeezing her buttocks against his face. “Well aren’t you enjoying this? Let’s be real. You did well but tt’s over, so spare yourself the passing out, John Carnaby.”, she said without a hint of irony in her voice, her commendation as true as her threat of putting him to sleep if needed to get the win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next