Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 3 Bots

KillerV, Mart-Kos, Serpon, SuperHeel, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Debut Match

Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:34 am by Rymiscuius

Hello.
I might have time for a thread or two.

Got one character so far, she’s pretty snazzy.
PM if interested but discord will likely be easier

Rymiscuius#7782

Comments: 0

Match Wanted

Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:51 pm by KillerV

Looking for female opponents against my Killer King or Nathan Ballwin.

Prefer my males win the match.

Can discuss via DM or Discord KillerV#5130 for more details.

Thank you.

Comments: 0

Brittany (Major Beats) Lewis gets squashed.

Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:15 am by Lotuswarrior

Its been a long time and I thought I'd see how things are going. So I figured I'd help someone out with putting someone over. Looking for a heavyweight or some heel to show off what they can do to another person. Got a big match coming up and want to highlight certain traits/skills with your wrestler then I'd help you with those.

I don't expect the match to be long, but not a complete squash match. Kinda want Brittany to piss off her opponent by dancing around the ring and avoiding being hit, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

John Carnaby vs Marisa Freya Armfield - Pretty Little Picture

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

John Carnaby vs Marisa Freya Armfield - Pretty Little Picture - Page 3 Empty Re: John Carnaby vs Marisa Freya Armfield - Pretty Little Picture

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:38 pm

John was having to admit that he had been finding himself grinding his teeth unconsciously as time went on throughout this match, virtually from the instant Marisa had entered the ring against him. Her delightfully sensual skintight attire, the way Marisa rubbed against him, the way she was able to bend him around and look so damn good doing it. The lad was usually straight-laced and no nonsense in the ring, but perhaps in his acknowledgement of their natural meshing and chemistry John had let his usual training and demeanour slip here against the empress and she knew this full well against the artist here tonight. God this was such a tight hold and John almost didn't want to let it go, Marisa riled him up in a way that very few could. Damn it John knew he had to keep going though, he wasn't out yet goddammit!

Marisa knew full well she was in his head, this hold allowed for some intimacy that would make many a man and woman envious of the artist here and he'd not blame them. John hadn't actually lied there fully there when he said do her worst, it was mostly to see how far she'd try to bend his legs there while he'd work out an effective counter. Instead the empress would turn up the sensuality here, keeping eye contact as her luxurious mane of hair would conceal the two and somewhat hide their expressions as Marisa playfully spoke to the handsome artist and basically broke down his remarks bit by bit and encouraged some honesty there~ At this point John's eyebrow twitched rapidly in both annoyance and fluster, followed by him gritting his teeth. 

Then came the empress turning it up even more, blowing right into John's sensitive earbuds. Oh that did it, that set off the powder keg that had been buried there behind John's head. At this point he let out a loud groan and bucked himself upwards under Marisa and then hissed deeply through his teeth and was going to return the favour as he leaned in close to the empress and into her ear.

"Oh.....you figured me out......yeah you know what?.....I think your a walking masterpiece, I gotta draw you. I seen you and want to sketch something for you, how about it?........" John hissed out as he writhed under Marisa's curved body, putting his full upper body might to good use here now that he expelled his confession towards the empress lady he felt driven to display his sincerity by trying to power out. He pressed weights on the daily if his fine set of abs was anything to go by, John would seek to try and outwrangle Marisa arms and then rock the boat as hard as he could and unlink his legs with hers and start rolling around to try and reset the situation and get himself back to a neutral, semi crouched position!

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001
Deus001

Back to top Go down

John Carnaby vs Marisa Freya Armfield - Pretty Little Picture - Page 3 Empty Re: John Carnaby vs Marisa Freya Armfield - Pretty Little Picture

Post by Iceman Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:58 pm

That night’s match was still alive and looked like it had a lot more to give, but so far it had gone from something mildly exciting for Marisa to something for the memory. If first impressions were important, that match was giving the people everything they could want: thrilling action between two wrestlers who were giving their all not to lose there, exciting comebacks and some close suggesting action between the two contestants. And there was even more than that since Marisa was now having so much fun with John as the Empress’ first impression on that man couldn’t be better. For as long as the match had lived both of them had their fun, throwing more than decent wrestling moves and fighting for ring supremacy to a point their competition was fierce and thrilling, without a clear winner in sight as everytime one was on top the other found a way to turn the tables. Also, there was that wonderfully good teasing in between them. Since the very beginning of the match both contestants had enjoyed a really cool chemistry in between them, cracking jokes while they fought and adding that little spice to their match that surely the crowd noticed, but there were things that only those two could feel, like the playful whispers or the sultry body rubbing.

Of course all that teasing wasn’t only for fun, but Marisa was using it to her advantage as John looked a little bit flustered now, and it wasn’t a surprise since the Empress had upped her game with some risqué whispers and some ear blowing. In some way, it made John surrender to Marisa’s charms as the man looked ready to throw himself at her feet, but only after their match was over since he still had strength to fight back. With unexpected skill, the man managed to wrangle himself out of the grapevine when some of his overly tacky talk about drawing her or something distracted the Empress.

After being tossed aside, Marisa’s instincts activated and with a humph of protest after her hold was broken she rolled away to break some distance and get on her feet. “Really? Do you really use that to get the ladies? I don’t think I’m falling for that fake-artist bullcrap John Carnaby!”, Marisa said as she regained her footing, a little winded up after the exertion of maintaining the grapevine hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:47 pm

John didn't usually play up his background as an artist in his matches these days, more focused on simply getting in the ring and getting work done. Besides he liked to let his abilities speak for themselves more often than not with his impressive grappling prowess against his foes, Marisa however was the exception to the rule here tonight. The empress had wound him up far more than only a select few ever had in this match. Mr Carnaby was screaming inwardly here, his creativity that he usually kept restrained was being brought fully to bare here against the sultry monarch after she tried to probe his mind there and ended up unearthing his more outward side thanks to their mutual chemistry. Truth be told that was more of a spur of the moment proposal than something John had planned from the start there, but such an enjoyable and delightful treat of an opponent here simply had to be rewarded there.

Still it seemed as though Marisa wasn't convinced there by John being as straight as an arrow with his belief and intentions, thinking himself some lame pickup artist. John huffed there, perhaps Marisa was just a bit annoyed at her grappling attempt simply coming up short here. The artist would take a step back here from the empress to show that he was relenting here momentarily here and stated "Marisa dear listen, now have I not been respectful to you since the start of this match tonight? Granted I've been playful but still! You know what, I'll up the ante since you've been great here. If your not satisfied by the end of it all, then I'll pack up my tools and never use them again. I'll put my name on the line there!" John would keep his distance here, let the empress stew over his offer here before anything else. The lad looked her in the eye the whole time during this dialogue, trying to get his point and offer Marisa the chance to have a mastercrafted piece in her name.

This was just a lull in the battle, give Marisa the chance to look at it all and take a breather and let herself think it over.......

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001
Deus001

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:04 pm

Marisa was one who considered herself quite good at reading people. Maybe she wasn't the best at painting someone's mental picture, but she really knew how to judge people's character by just exchanging some words. In the past that skill served the Empress well as she was capable of avoiding toxic or unpleasant people, and that night it really helped her to see how there were several fun and interesting qualities in John, but Marisa's judgement failed her in a crucial moment as she couldn't see through John's words. Getting carried over by the teasing atmosphere, the purple haired mistook her rival's words by some kind of pick-up line instead of what they actually were, and that got John hard. In the man's retort Marisa could notice some more of that teasing fun they were having, but also some honest pain.

Hurting her rival in her zeal was something that actually worries Marisa, and that moment of respite in which John allowed her to get up only made it worse as she had some instants to reflect on it. Unluckily the match had to keep going even after that misunderstanding, so Marisa would try to make ammends while carrying out her next strategy. Running towards John, she would duck in the last second to get a grip on one of his legs and take him down. "You know, I'm sorry for what I said John Carnaby. I have an offer for you: be great tonight and you can paint me. The game is on!" As she said this, Marisa would lock a figure four leglock and get in a sitting position to make the most of that hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum