by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

JaimeJohnsomXD

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hentai Debut Duel! Shizuku Yatori versus Tiffany Laurence!

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hentai Debut Duel! Shizuku Yatori versus Tiffany Laurence! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hentai Debut Duel! Shizuku Yatori versus Tiffany Laurence!

Post by Yatori Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:09 am

Yatori returned Tiffany's moan, hot breath warming up her blood-gorged clit, but her groan sounded just a little pleased. She used that critical stall in Tiffany's offense/defense to surge her fingers even deeper into the American girl's wildly spasming sex, the mafiosi seeking to stab her fingertips into the cowgirl's G-spot and make her cum before she herself orgasmed!

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Hentai Debut Duel! Shizuku Yatori versus Tiffany Laurence! - Page 6 Empty Re: Hentai Debut Duel! Shizuku Yatori versus Tiffany Laurence!

Post by valen311 Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:28 pm

Yatori's fingers found their mark. Tiffany's eyes opened wide as the sudden sensation caught her off guard. Before she knew it, she was thrusting up with her hips, her juices flowing out of her in a rush as her orgasm caught her off guard, her cries muffled by Yatori's sex.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:09 am

Yatori bit down a cry for victory lest it cause her to cum as well, what with Tiffany's heady cries of ecstasy washing upon her drooling crotch. Instead she thrust her cum-coated fingers into her opponent even as the cowgirl's crotch bucked against her hand, giving Tiffany one helluva finger penetration, the mafiosi wanting to make it really good for Tiffany as well as readying her victory.

And when Tiffany was down for the count, Yatori would withdraw her fingers from her opponent's sex and thrust them into the air for a victory gesture, the Japanese girl still seated on top of the American's face. "Penetrated! Decimated! And now... dominated!"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:45 pm

The ref girl slid into position slapping her hand down on the mat and calling out loudly "One!"
Tiffany could only moan weakly, her legs spread open to reveal her sex, wet from arousal and it's earlier climaxes, as Yatori made her proclamation.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:39 am

Yatori let out a vast sigh of pleasure as Tiffany's faltering breath flowed into her body. She pressed her cum-covered crotch downwards so that her moist sex lips pressed upon Tiffany's mouth in a warm kiss.

"Two!" she counted along with the referee.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:24 pm

Tiffany could only let out a muffled moan of protest as Yatori's crotch pressed down on her face.
"Three!" came the ref's last count, her hand hitting the mat for the third time.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:03 pm

Astride the face of her fallen foe in a schoolgirl pin, still Yatori could barely believe it. "I won," she whispered to herself. " I beat Ti-chan. I won my first match as a hentai wrestler. I won!"

With that she drew herself upright and off Tiffany, only to kneel beside her rival to ask "Are you okay, Ti-chan?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:09 am

"I'm ok. But you got me and good, girl." Tiffany said with a grin. "Didn't expect you to have gotten this good at this erotic wrestling stuff."
The cowgirl continued to lie on her back, one hand over her still wet pussy as she looked up at the victorious Yatori.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:24 pm

"I have very good teachers and partners," Yatori modestly replied. She closed her eyes and exhaled deeply. "Ti-chan... I'm about ready to cum myself, you came that close to winning..." Her hand hovered over her own sex. "So if you like, you can finish what you started... use your hentai finisher on me..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:22 pm

"So, that's what you want...?" Tiffany raised an eyebrow. "Well, darlin I never turn down another girl in need."
The cowgirl rose to her feet while motioning for Yatori to lay face down on the mat. When the Mafiosi complied, Tiffany stood over her facing the half Japanese girl's feet and reached down seizing one of her legs and raising it high off the mat, placing her in a elevated single leg boston crab that exposed Yatori's pussy. The Texan, instead of leaning back and applying damaging pressure to Yatori's lower back, instead used her free hand to explore the Asian's nether regions. Her finger's would roam over the flanks of Yatori's rear squeezing and kneading the firm cheeks before arriving at the other woman's sex. However, she didn't plunge her fingers into Yatori's slit, instead opting to rub the lips of her pussy, teasing Yatori.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next