Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Progress Report (For ScourgerX)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Progress Report (For ScourgerX) - Page 2 Empty Re: Progress Report (For ScourgerX)

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:01 pm

Adama's teaching sessions had been serious at times yes, but also it wasn't totally accurate. The busty albino had at times had Daichi trapped in a full mount with her back on the mat, where she'd simply just lay with him and bask in it all. She figured it would better motivate her little femboy were she to apply some sensuality to it all, after all Daichi had been the one that had actually made Adama feel well......like a woman. She had always thought her bosom just got in the way, but found her chest made the perfect nestling place for him. Heck one time during a spar Adama just kept his head nestled gently but firmly in her breasts and simply resisted anytime he tried to roll around on her, she remembered the way the sunset lit roof windows of the gym coloured the scene as she playfully contained him while softly encouraging him to jockey into a side control was one she always remembered well. Plus Adama had reasoned it would motivate Daichi too, to get a nice reward once he'd learned beforehand~

However she was still at the end of the day fully intent on helping her femboy learn, her mentor had outright said to her in the past 'Martial arts will make you a better person, should you allow it to.' and it had certainly shown itself in Daichi here. While the femboy likely would still need a lot of work before he could learn to properly attack and defend in a situation involving an armbar he'd be better able to fend for himself on the mat against some busty shark that wasn't the albino at least. Adama giggled quietly as she gently rubbed her head into his shoulder. However she did muttered "Your not a wimp Daichi, you had innate might to begin with. I'll not have you say that okay?" Adama never looked back at her days as a ragged urchin wandering the streets at night and knew she'd grown past that, so she'd not have her boyfriend self depreciate here.

Azrael raised his eyebrows with bemusement, Adama had picked up languages and subjects at a very remarkable pace. No doubt in response to her lack of a proper formal education, the girl would once she had opened up to the elderly mentor would approach things with great curiosity and often stay up well into the night writing or reading and then learning it all by heart. Adama smiled and said aloud to her mentor "Why yes! We alternate on nights, we found that Monday was great to have him learn some martial arts and Sunday was to strengthen the mind with learning Hebrew."

Her mentor would smile and say "Why that's a novel idea Adama! You've taken lessons I taught you and perfected them in a teaching manner, you have been practising writings Daichi? Do tell." Azrael had seen Adama make a few haikus here and there since coming to Japan, including them in her letters to him. Daichi would proceed to talk of his poem, only for Adama to perk her ears up and say "I do recall you have a scrapbook of some kind dear, perhaps in your room?" to subtly encourage her little femboy to go take a look she'd nudge the small of his back to get him moving......should he return Adama would have a look at it and quickly feel her cheeks redden. Oh dear, it seems that this was going to require some tact here. Although now that she had glanced at it, perhaps sitting on his face might also be on her list now tempting as it was as a mental image flashed in her mind.

"As we stride the desert sands, we glance for paths of others, so as to search for the correct way." Adama said on the spot as a subtle tell, it would likely not work with the entranced femboy but she'd do something on the spot here fitting her far eastern motif of things. Azrael would smirk and say "Very nicely done, he's taken to a complex language well!"

Back to top Go down

Progress Report (For ScourgerX) - Page 2 Empty Re: Progress Report (For ScourgerX)

Post by Scourger X Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:49 am

It wasn't strange for Daichi to forget a lot of things, his memory wasn't the state-of-the-art, but luckily (or unluckily in this specific situation) Adama was there to remind him of the last place he left his stuff. "Oh, right!" Once she remind him of his scrapbook, lastly seen in his room, he ran for it boosted by her hand on his lower back. He passed his mom's room, deeper in his small house where two rooms lied. One was decorated with posters of Death Metal bands and big, hunky male wrestlers and black curtains so the light didn't filtered, a guitar rested in the bed that had a Grim Reaper adorning it's sheets, and the smell of a man's deodorant lingered from the owner. The other was adorned in a more cute manner, with Japanese boy-bands poster, some stuffed toys of anime characters were sitting on the bed that had pink blankets, a nightstand on the other side and a lamp that looked like a Magical Cat Girl, apart from the smell of watermelon bubblegum body-wash. Naturally, Daichi passed his sister's scary bedroom, entering his adorable room, grabbing the book from his drawers to go back to the living room with his guests. But before that, he switched on the Catgirl lamp, which made a "Nyah!" sound upon being turned on, making the femboy smile before he lighted it off once again.

"Here it is! Please read it for us Princess!" He exclaimed while he handed Adama the book already open on his last poem. The Siren blushed upon reading his verses, which was expected from reading something as intimate dedicated to her. The next part was more unexpected, she spoke something that wasn't the same as what he wrote down, earning the boy a compliment from Azrael-sama. "Heheh. Thanks!" He said, scratching the back of his head, doing his best to cover for his confusion. The lascivious looks that Adama gave him after reading the poem made the femboy blush, probably could disguise it as embarrassment from having his poem narrated, but now he was really curious about her opinion, might need to ask her next time they had some alone time.

"Well, after Adama shared cool things with me, I wanted to let her know that i appreciated it dearly, so I wanted to share some things with her too!" Daichi reminisced with a finger on his chin, thinking of the things that he wanted to pass on to his girlfriend. After all, he felt like some things would only get better if he shared them with his lover. "We practiced her Japanese, she's awesome learning all about it, but I thought that she could learn even faster by playing in the original la-" This is when it hit him, a big smile appeared in his face with a "squee" sound effect. He tried to get Adama to become a gamer!

"Not only is she a certified badass in real life only! Now she kicks virtual butts as well! She still needs to train to beat me in Soul Calibur 6, but she already is able to defeat my sister in any fighting game. She's especially good with RPG's, but we need to improve her skills in Horror games, Beat 'em up and platform games! We're making so much progress!" Daichi was apparently very excited about all the video games that he made Adama play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:29 am

Adama was the sort that didn't really have much to adorn a place with until recently thanks to Daichi, she made sure to get things for her new place. A sewing machine and a big closet to place outfits that she made among other things, near her bed was a drawer table that had a picture of her and Daichi at the first ever carnival that she went to with a giant ferris wheel in the background. She had enjoyed simply being in Daichi's room, wanting nothing more than simply to cuddle up on the bed and when the albino girl had seen the cat lamp her heart had melted and knew she had made the right choice in her sensual lingerie. Oh the treat her little femboy would have in store once she had him to herself again~

For now she'd simply let the conversation flow outwards after they had gotten past the 'sexy' poetry incident, it seems that Daichi was keen to explain to her mentor of how he'd taught Adama quite a good deal of things in the land of the rising sun. Ever a land that was known for its technological prowess also. The siren had found that she was a natural in learning languages, give her a month and she could hold a basic conversation with someone. Give her a few and she'd be speaking like a native, she'd gotten to grips with Japanese enough now that Adama could casually slip into it from English now. But Daichi being the playful lad that he was had introduced Adama to the world of video games!

Azrael watched with bemusement, stroking his beard as Daichi spoke aloud of Adama's prowess in fighting games. Indeed Soul Calibur 6 with its varied cast and styles endeared Adama and the siren had even mastered the art of gaming trashtalk. With this the Israel girl who had never played a video game till she'd met her boyfriend had tested a variety of different genres with Adama speaking aloud of this with "Yes indeed! There's one RPG I love called Code Vein! Its very creative and stylish! I'll have you know Daichi I've been creating flowcharts to ensure I'll meet your standards~ I've been able to learn of the language far better than simply reading a book I feel."

Adama wasn't one that was easily fazed in many a thing, she'd been in underground fighting rings and had wandered streets at night as a young urchin. But video games were another matter and Adama had at times cutely yelped and lept into Daichi for protection, to which she'd let her do this to express herself thanks to the medium. The aged mentor of the albino girl would chuckle and fold his arms and say "Impressive Daichi, you've tutored Adama well I see. I'm quite skilled at UFC4 myself."

The Israel girl wasn't expecting that, her mentor too was adept at fighting games?! Adama turned her head to the side to somewhat hide her widened amber eyes at this revelation and said "We played a lot of WWE2K19 too~ Daichi-kun I errrr.......made you and I in it as a tag team in it." at this the girl was now blushing profusely and stammered out "Daichi's folks have been so welcoming towards me too! His Sister is a ball of energy and their mother is delightfully friendly, he's blessed to have them and let me meet them~" Adama would then sigh in content as she leaned back into the femboy and close her eyes nuzzling into him. 

Her elder master speaking aloud with "Adama dear, would you go fetch us another cup of tea each please?" to which the siren would jolt upright and a single bead of sweat dripped down her face. Yet she remained composed, giving a smile and light squeeze of the femboy's hand she'd step out the room and start preparing another round. Now with Daichi and Azrael alone the pillar of the desert would speak calmly and quietly with "So Daichi.......Adama is quite taken with you, I've seen the valour of your spirt and have decided your worthy indeed." the man would then put his hand out to tell the lad to let him continue speaking with "You see......Adama means more to me than anything in the world. She's likely told you of her past as an orphan in Israel.......there's more to it than even she knows......" he took a deep sigh and then looked the femboy in the eyes and said.....

"She is in fact, my actual, biological grandchild......." at which point, audible glass cracking noises could be heard from nearby

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:30 pm

At the start of their small class of 'Japanese 101' Daichi was absolutely astonished to see that his girlfriend was so proficient in his mother language. By that point, he already was convinced that the Israeli girl was very smart, but this level of intelligence was a welcome surprise. Either he was a pretty good teacher, or she was an outstanding learner (Definitely the latter). By the time they first met, she was already pretty decent, by the month they began dating her vocabulary was already bigger than his. Then, she asked what he normally did as a means to extend her lexicon, and the answer was pretty clear to him; Videogames!

Daichi had never made friendship with girls that declared themselves gamers. Well, in real honesty, he never had any friendship with other girls beside Akiko, and she hated video games, but she was a big sour-face, so she didn't count. His mom liked to play with him from time to time, but she was busy working, so that wasn't something regular. He really wanted to try his luck with Adama, introducing her first to the classic games from the local galleries that he frequented. Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter II X, DeathStalkers and the likes, the brunette boy might have not been the best Japanese instructor, but teaching how to play videogames? It didn't took long before the Siren of the Sands was able to defeat anyone but the veteran gamers. They had so much fun together, and the femboy liked to think that he had changed Adama for the better, pretty much like she did with him. Then Daichi introduced the girl to the other genres; Horror, where he was able to hold her every time she showed vulnerability with her adorable yelps that only endeared him to her even more. Co-op Platformers, that enabled them to play together. RPGs, her favourite and the ones they played the most often, Code Vein was a weird experience, but she loved it so much, and he loved how she accepted this passion of his for herself.

Mr. Azrael revealed that he was fond of UFC 4 himself, surprising Adama and making Daichi smile excitedly. "We need to play one of these days! Azrael-sama" Perhaps this day wasn't exactly like he planned it, but he was having such a blast speaking to his lover's mentor! And now he realized that the girl was blessed by having someone to act as a surrogate father-figure for her, the girl that always looked mysterious and in the waiting for a fight was now blushing when talking to her mentor about the time they spent as a couple, whenever he didn't saw her as the strongest woman alive, he saw her as the most adorable creature in existence, and his smug smile did nothing to hide this fact to her.

Now that Adama began talking about his family, it was Daichi's turn to get red-faced, he was so glad to see that his Desert Diamond managed to get along with Akiko, calling her difficult behaviour energy might not seem like a lot to some people, but knowing that the Siren wasn't scared off by his sister was one of the biggest reliefs that he could have. And his mother even approved their relationship! Asking everyday about Adama, or how she was, reminding him that she was a keeper and that he needed to make her happy every single day. The only thing that he disliked about his mom's approval were the constant requests to give her "Lots of cute grandchildren!", one time even in front of Adama while they were drinking tea, spilling it all over the table. Dang, that day even Akiko blushed hard and felt bad for the two of them. "I would be honored that you met my family one of these days! My mom's out of town this weekend, but it definitely must happen now that I've met you!"

The enigmatic mentor made a strange request, one that made Adama stand up from holding him, he wanted to talk alone to Daichi. While this prospect was still kind of intimidating, he also wanted it to happen, this was something that was bound to happen. Adama went to the kitchen, his hand hooked to hers until her walk forced them apart. And there, the feminine boy sat, gulping at the man that was pretty opposite to him, menacing and manly to his cute and feminine. Azrael's words managed to calm him, his final approval of the relationship making him feel so happy that he was this close to actually begin jumping around. "Thank you sir!" He said, his voice even more sharp than usual thanks to his excitement, as his emerald eyes shined as if he was about to start tearing up from happiness.

Then... Another revelation came... "Wh- What...?" It felt like the world around him turned into a big carousel, this was something big, something that took him completely by surprise. The sound of broken glass woke him from this dream-like state. The kitchen? That was where she was! Did she heard them!?!?! "ADAMA!!!" Daichi yelled, not waiting for an answer, he simply ran, ignoring momentarily the revelation to check if his girlfriend hurted herself in the kitchen. With his leg strength, it took him less than 5 seconds to run to the kitchen. "Are you okay Adama?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:28 am

Azrael had known that at some point in his tutelage of the albino girl that at some point he'd need to tell her this, he'd known it far, far before they ever even met in Jerusalem even. Adama when he saw her in that cold night in the holy land when she grabbed his wallet, looking her up and down he had known it from her appearance. She had her mother's features from what he knew of them, the albino white hair and amber eyes that had made Adama be shunned by the public making her take things just to get by. She'd fled from him having been caught in the act, but that would start the chain of events that led to her being all in the way in Japan where she'd grown into a happy woman that he'd be proud of. Now that she'd seem to have moved past the point where he'd need to worry for her standing on her own two legs he'd entrust the secret to the one she bonded with to help when the revelation came to Adama.

However it seemed the walls of Daichi's place weren't as insulated as hoped, if the loud crashing of glass was anything to go by. At this point the elderly mentor's eyes widened and he darted out of his chair like a bat out of hell, moving like a man far younger than him. His concern just as severe as the femboy as the kitchen was shown. There was a dropped plate with its shattered glass on the floor with Adama fallen nearby with her eyes shut. "Blast it she's fainted!" Azrael yelled, thankfully the glass wasn't close to the fainted albino, who looked even far more paler than usual here as she lightly breathed. Wasting no time the mentor would slide the glass away with his boot and scooping up Adama in his burly and barrel chested arms and hefted her out the kitchen.

"Come lad, we'll use your room. Let her rest get the door for me." Azrael said, after this exchange Adama would end up in Daichi's room tucked into the covers as she quietly groaned. The mentor standing over her rubbing his hand over her forehead before motioning for the femboy to take a seat by her bedside, it'd happened in such a blur with the albino having passed out from the revelation. The elderly man sighed quietly, wiping a bead of sweat from his brow and stroking his beard. "She'll be fine with a bit of rest Daichi, she must have overheard us and couldn't process it......." he said before scratching his forehead and saying "No doubt she's having inner turmoil right now........I.....have failed her here.......You've both had the right to know, now that I could be sure she'd be safe and happy and opened her heart to someone." before biting his lower lip in contemplation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:16 am

When someone who's dear to you is in danger, you don't think, you just act. Daichi has heard about it a lot, but truly never got to experience it until today. He didn't liked it at all. The look of Adama in the ground, broken glass dangerously close to her body and Azrael's voice barely recognizable for his mind to that point, silenced by a sharp beeping sound in his head and his sight getting slightly blurry as well. Good thing that the man was there to act quick as lightning, carrying the girl out of the floor and taking the lead to transport her to his room. "Uh? Y-Yes! Got it!!" The femboy flew to his room, being able to overrun the old master thanks to his flee-or-fight response, boosting his already mighty legs full of juice. He wasted no time opening his door harshly, might have unset it a little, but right now he didn't cared for that. He just went in and quickly took out any thing that was sitting on his bed, including the pillows, which he relocated at Adama's feet to ease up the blood flow to her brain.

This situation was tough, he remembered being bored out of his mind just a few hours ago, and he missed that. Now the person that he had loved the most outside of his family was there, in his bed, looking like a ghost and he was worried sick. Damn it! Normally he would be tearing up for less than this, but now he was just so worried that he didn't felt like crying. He just felt like staying by her side until she woke up, and he felt like grabbing her hand, but he was too scared to hold her and break her like the glass in the floor of the kitchen. If it wasn't by the fact that he could see her chest lifting up and down as a proof of her breathing, then he might as well have fainted as himself.

He looked at Azrael, a man as strong as he was, yet, still could barely hide the worryness that was written all over his face. He was probably feeling similar to him, their feelings and care for Adama were the thing that allowed the two of them to comprehend each other. This was probably not the time to open up, but he needed to say what his heart felt. The poor man that watched his protege, no, his granddaughter like this probably needed this release as well.

"Well, Azrael-sa- Azrael, this is... just... Wow..." The brunette femboy wiped a tear from his eye, the always gentle and cheerful gleam in his eye perturbed and replaced by a look of worry, taking away the honorifics just this once to have a true moment of honesty with Adama's grandfather. "I can't even pretend that to know how hard it was to keep that secret from her, or to talk about it..." Like with the rest of his interactions with the mentor, his words were filled with caution, only this time it was fueled by the worry that speaking of this next to Adama would cause her anymore harm. "And... I'm no one to say that you made the right call by not telling her until now..." He said, clenching his fists in regret to this situation. He wasn't angry or anything, just extremely worried and scared, disappointed even; with Azrael, with himself, with this whole situation.

"But that's the past. There is no changing that now..." He looked at Azrael in the eye, some of his naturally kind stare returning. "Adama is...She's hella tough, you should know, you trained her... And so do I. My whole life i've been surrounded by badass woman, I know them when I see 'em, heheh" He chuckled at his words a little bit, but he was quick to return to serious mode. "Adama is all of that... And she's also the girl I love... And she's also the girl you trained and raised... And she's also our family now!"

He didn't yelled this with his voice, he was still terrified at the thought of breaking the Siren of the Sands with any perturbation. He yelled this with his heart and soul; Daichi was normally so meek and soft spoken for everything, but right here, for this he was strong, like his feelings. "She's a great warrior, she's a great fighter, she is a survivor. Her whole life she's been all of this, no one can say otherwise... But right now I don't think that she needs any of that as much as she needs love... She needs it and she deserves it. For a long time, we're the thing that she must have... A family" He finished his words, by holding Azrael's hand, asking for him to stay with them, with her. He held to him as if his own father was in there... All the doubts and suffering that he and his family suffered, he wanted nothing of that for Adama "We're her family now. Let's stay by her side. Okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:37 pm

Adama was out of it right now, no doubt about that. Yet as Daichi lay at her (actually his) bedside she'd moan ever so slightly as her chest heaved up and down, no doubt his scent laden all over the covers and the soft feeling of the pillows on her bare feet helped make her more at ease in her current state having been dropped with a revelation such as that. The Israel girl was watched over by her newly revealed actual relative here, Azrael had recalled many a time where the girl would be wide awake in the middle of the night and seek reassurance from him. 

The mentor would stay up with her till she could no longer stay awake, Adama at the start had been cold towards him. Curious certainly but she'd often only speak when spoken to and often hesitate in showing expressions. It hadn't been until she got to a certain age when Azrael would teach her the ways of martial arts that Adama finally began to make some headway towards being open with herself, both could easily recall the first time she learned to roll properly on the ground. And he said to her "Martial arts can improve your life, should you allow it to do so." Adama applied herself from that point on with great enthusiasm. 

It warmed the elder's heart seeing his grandchild take up the family arts like a natural. When Daichi spoke of how hard it had been Azrael sighed and said "Her parents are no longer with us I'm afraid, political persecution was to blame. When I was told the news I sold all my possessions and travelled the eastern lands in search of her. When she tried to grab my wallet I knew right away it was her, had her Mother's albinism and eyes. She'd have not believed me back then I feel, better that I helped her grow first.......least I thought that at the time......." truth be told the man had wanted to find those responsible and see them pay. But no doubt the chaotic situations of the far east would have seen to that matter......

He then smiled as Daichi talked of how strong Adama was, to which a chuckle came out from him and Azrael said in response "I had requested of her, when she travelled to Japan that she find at least one person that she could say she bonded with. Had I not said it part of her training she'd have likely not have, Adama simply needed a subtle nudge forward. I'm glad she did well first try, else she might have not attempted again......"

The femboy spoke further, Azrael listened. Even at his age the man always kept her mind open as best he could. Perhaps.....yes, there was merit to his words. Azrael had done his best since the first meeting he had with Adama to provide her with the tools to take care of herself, the girl had been taken out from the slums of Israel and given a shot at glory and life in Japan now. But Adama was still young, she had doubts even with her great self reliance. Her grandfather would extend a hand, brushing it across her pale forehead and snow white hair in contemplation. He stayed by her side since she was a child. But he realised, he should be closer in person. 

"I.......had thought of making a dojo sometime........" he softly muttered before carrying on with "It would.....be ideal......Adama will have a home, you can be the first student, we'll promote it and give her what she needs......I did look into buildings when I got here....."

After saying this the elderly man would remain silent, that was until a couple of minutes later Adama would shuffle about and groan quietly. Her amber eyes slowly opening as she twitched her nose as she slowly awoke, Adama's eyes as they opened saw Daichi as the albino huffed quietly and motioned with her hand for it to be held while she leaned her head backward to look at her grandfather and mutter "T.....thank you both......its okay........I......heard it all.....its okay......" the man would smile and rub her forehead in response as he'd often do when she was troubled at night so long ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:06 pm

The waiting time that Daichi was doing while looking at Adama in his bed was pretty exhausting emotionally. The femboy was glad that Azrael was there to keep the two of them company, otherwise, this experience would have been a lot more traumatizing than what it was. At least he wanted to think that he managed to convince the Mentor from having another perspective about the Siren. He knew that the girl was incredibly strong and independent, but he also knew that she needed and deserved to have a family. Now that he was there, they both needed to be the pillars in her life, thinking of all that calm his nerves, and made him realize that he still needed to live a lot of things with his diamond of the desert.

He listened carefully to Adama's grandparent, about the fate of her parents and the reasons why he couldn't tell her about their blood relation. It was all very complicated for him, but he tried to have an open mind about it. Specially since he knew that he cared for Adama so much, even intending to move over here just to spend more time with her. He appreciated Azrael-sama, even if he had only met him for a few hours by now. He really was related to Adama after all. So when he was asked if he was interested in being his first Japanese student, Daichi smiled at this, he was incredibly eager and flattered by the proposal. "I would be honored to be your student, Azrael-sensei!" He was almost tempted to hug the old master, but it probably wasn't the time to do that kind of stuff, but now he was sure that he needed to hug the man some time!

The two males shared the silence as they awaited for Adama to wake up, which happened not too long after that. She opened her golden eyes, and Daichi kneeled at the bottom of the bed to get a clear look at her face while he held back some tears of happiness. "Oh thank goodness! How are you feeling?" The boy was quick to grab the Siren's hand with his own, pressing the back of her hands against his lips while holding to her like with his dear life.

"How... are you feeling princess?" He felt an empty hole in his stomach when the Albino mentioned hearing it all, for once he didn't mind if she was able to see him in a state of weakness, he just couldn't feign strength when it was her security that was in jeopardy, he was absolutely scared about her health. "So... What do you think about it?" The brunette boy asked with some fear in his face, almost expecting her to fall unconscious again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:01 am

Adama was no stranger to fatigue, she had to pull all nighters from an early age with her and Azrael travelling on trains. Sometimes when they went to a new place it wasn't always.....in a legal manner, so she had to keep a watchful eye around her in the dark of night while they resided between two train carriages. Nor was she a stranger to passing out, heck Adama had gotten knocked out the first time ever when she was still doing her first few actual fights. Her training while long practised wasn't able to fully prepare her for the full live combat experience and she'd had her lights taken out in the past.

This however had been a different sort, namely the fact that well......she actually had a biological relative. The revelation had been quite something, her body had shutdown there. But after a good rest Adama was more or less fine, enough to regain awareness of her surroundings. Using her instincts she listened in, keeping her eyes closed to rest at least. Adama wanted nothing more than to make sure the two were okay, but her body still was tired. She had a headache that was as if one shoved a steel bar in her head and melted it, Adama would require rest that much was certain. Still she had listened, it warmed the albino's heart.

The even paler than usual girl would smile slightly as Daichi took her hand like a princess, her grandfather would rest his hand on her forehead. She was still warm, Adama leaned into it and bit her lower lip. She then chuckled lightly and muttered out "I......thank you both.......I'll.....need to teach you.....more than......the full guard......" Adama had taught the femboy the rudimentary postures of the art, though it usually involved her putting him in that with her back on the mat and his head nestled between her breasts and he'd try to wriggle out. Usually not successfully but that didn't matter to the albino girl. Now though? She'd be glad to have Daichi in a proper gi she thought, but they'd have a little spar of their own .

This was shared by Azrael, he had nodded to Daichi's request and said "Excellent, I'll gladly have you as the first pupil Daichi. Aiki-Jiu Jitsu will serve you well." smiling at the lad's earnest nature. The elder would then look Adama in the eye, before moving one of his to wipe a few stray tears. "Forgive me dear, I feared had I told you when I first met you you'd think I was lying......" he muttered, knowing how she had blocked herself off from the outside world with her harsh past until he had met her. Now however......they knew it both. 

Adama sighed quietly before nodding slightly and responding with "Its okay......some part of me.....always thought it......didn't feel should......brought it up.......so glad.....your staying......grandfather......" the albino chuckled after it. Felt odd, but something told her that she'd certainly get used to it in time. Before long she'd be moving upwards a bit, Adama didn't climb out the bed but she was certainly sitting upwards and looking a bit more healthy. Smiling more than she had ever since.

Eventually after a brief discussion things were agreed upon. That Adama would likely be remaining here for the time being, to rest fully. Azrael would get in touch with Daichi within the month, where he could get his dojo properly established and sort out the paperwork. The elderly man would leave his heir in the care of her dutiful boyfriend and prepare to make his way out out the front door, he'd clap a broad hand on Daichi's shoulder and say "Listen lad, I'm proud of you. You've done well and Adama has clearly found one that will treat her well. Prepare yourself down the line, you'll enter the world of martial arts proper!"

With that Azrael would depart, Adama would remain in the bedroom. Whereupon once her family member had left Daichi would be in for a treat, the albino girl would change into the frilly white catgirl lingerie she had gotten earlier. She'd lean on the doorframe, smiling at her cute femboy with a heavy blush. "I.....want to say thank you Dai-kun, I know it was a bit scary......so I wanted to reward you........nyan~" Adama said as she made a cat like gesture and licked her lips. A little present all ready to be unwrapped and handled with care~

Back to top Go down

Post by Scourger X Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:49 pm

Daichi's day turned to be... an interesting experience, passing through all of his moods in the span of a few hours. At least Adama was able to regain her consciousness, telling the boy and grown man about how she would help with his training, now that Azrael-sama was thinking of having him as his first pupil. This was going really fast, he really wanted to be the best version of himself for her, so he would give it his all. He would be lying if he said that it was an intimidating challenge though, but alas, so it was getting a job in AFW, and he now was sure that it was the best decision of his life.

And he also wanted to see Adama wearing a Gi, just a small desire that his Street-Fighter-loving heart had~ The boy accompanied Azrael-sama to the front door, funnily enough, the elder master's presence was a frightening experience just a couple hours ago, and now he was so... familiar, so fatherly that he couldn't avoid feeling sad from having to say farewell to him for now. At least his grandfather-in-law and new mentor departed with some kind words about how he's been doing good and that he's proud of him. That was the first time someone said that to him. Was it normal to feel the tears build up after that kind of pep talk? Anyways, he also warned him about preparing himself to enter the world of martial arts, that seemed like it was a big deal. Probably not the time to ask him if he would be teaching him the Hadōken. "Bye Azrael-sama! See you soon! Please teach me to Shoryūken!" Yeah, that sounded waaaaaaaaaaay more serious Daichi (¬_¬)

The future seemed like it was going to be really interesting... But right now, he had a kitty to care of and nurse back into health. Daichi collected the broken glass in the kitchen's floor with a broom before throwing it all into the trash can. After picking up the tea cups from the table, he went back to his room to see if there was anything that his beloved girlfriend needed. "Princess? Your grandpapa just left and I finished cleaning up the place. How's some chicken soup sound for that ouchie in your heaaaaaaaa.... KITTY?!?!?"

The brunette teen surely didn't expect Adama to have enough strength or... being in the mood to get in that costume once again. He was still very much shocked and concerned for his diamond of the desert's health, as much as he really wanted that reward, he needed to tuck her in bed for resting. He sighted, grabbing the girl in bridal position, and then he made his way to the bedroom with her...

"Kittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykitty!!!!!!!" ... Fine, he would leave her to rest in bed after a few kisses and snuggles and pampering. Just a minute, or two, or twelve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2