Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Misaki Toyoda

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
Team Spirit

Kawaii Champion
Koori Shimizu
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
???

#1 contender
Astrid Arvidsson
vs.
Alexia Jackson

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Saskia Schleswig-Holsten

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
Amber Addison
vs.
Karen Aoki-Justice

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Time to fight and ...... think

Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:56 pm by Lederface!

Well, it's about time I did this again, with my Roster starting to take shape, it doesn't hurt to start getting my characters to have their fights, and that's why I'm here, to look for fights for different characters.

Airi:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21415-airi-meiyo-the-dishonored#561782
I am looking for a fight with her ... Of any kind, she is not in one of my priorities for now.

Amelia:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21533-amelia-winterson-the-majestic-reine
With her I'm looking for a "Humiliation" Match type …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for a match

Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:01 am by Void Effect

Due to boredom, I had once again, here to ask for a match with my characters, we can discuss about the outcome and character on Discord

Comments: 0

Delays

Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:14 am by Underdog21

I just want to pipe in and apologize for all of the delays in my posting. I've been going through a lot right now, emotionally, psychologically and in some cases physically. I'm going to try posting again when I can get my head in the right place. In the meantime I just ask everyone to please bear with me.

Comments: 2

Alison Seong vs Astrid Arvidsson (Clash in Mud)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Alison Seong vs Astrid Arvidsson (Clash in Mud) - Page 3 Empty Re: Alison Seong vs Astrid Arvidsson (Clash in Mud)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:18 am

Alison gritted her teeth as she tried to pull herself free, trying to writhe her way out of the triangle hold that the blonde Dragon had trapped her in. She couldn’t believe the situation that she was stuck in, not only was she being caught in a hold by some blonde bitch who she didn’t want to waste her time with, who was now showing everyone that she indeed had the skills to back her claims, but they were doing this all in front of a excited crowd watching the two girls rolling around in the mud.

Her anger reached a new point in her short time of knowing Astrid and already she wanted to put her down in the mud like a certain other blonde menace in her life.

Despite her disdain for the mud, it had come to her rescue as the slick nature of it prevented Astrid from gaining a sufficient hold to lock in, forcing the blonde to release her and allowing Alison to slip free. She gasped for air as she rubbed her neck, rolling her shoulder after having it pinched against her head as she began to rise up on her feet.

During all of this Astrid continued to chirp out every step of the way, her words worming into her head into her already flustered mindset they rattled louder than normal. “And yet you’re the one talking too much!” She hissed back, her frustration slipping through her teeth as she and Astrid got to their feet, Alison’s arms raised up to defend herself against the approaching muddy Blonde.

The blonde stuck to her guns, coming in with a combination as Alison covered up, framing around her face with her arms to cross and block against the the strikes, the lowered movement in the mud allowing her time to react as she blocked the jab. Feeling the jab bouncing off of her arms, Alison lunged forward, looking to close the distance between the two of them and avoid Astrid’s opposite arm by seeking safety on the inside!

Their bodies would slam together as Alison tied up with Astrid, clinching her opponent to catch her left arm with an over under, her right arm wrapping over Astrid’s left arm while her left arm shot up and under Astrid’s right to cut off movement as their bountiful breasts mashed together, Alison driving the side of her head into Astrid as she pushed into the Dragon!
OmegaVan0
OmegaVan0

Back to top Go down

Alison Seong vs Astrid Arvidsson (Clash in Mud) - Page 3 Empty Re: Alison Seong vs Astrid Arvidsson (Clash in Mud)

Post by skip-stop Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:24 am

If someone calls it luck, Astrid will punch that person in the face. Luck had nothing to do with it. The long-haired blonde has come a long way before ending up in Japan and AFW. Of course, pro-wrestling was a completely different league. But the skills she acquired in MMA were now helping her better than anything. Although her main style was based on heavy punches and throws, she also possessed a very impressive set of submission holds. This is what allowed her to hold Alison for so long, taking away her strength every second.

But of course it couldn't last forever. The Golden Dragon was ready for Alison to be free sooner or later. She watched with delight as her cocky rival coughed. It seems she has been without oxygen long enough. And this was a clear sign that the descendant of the great Vikings should continue to attack. If your opponent is weakened, then the only correct choice is to continue the pressure.

This was what matched the blonde perfectly, she preferred to press on the opponent until they were helpless. It was with these thoughts that she rushed forward. From Alison's answer, she was not only tired now, but demotivated as well. Another point for Astrid. The mental impact on the opponent is an important part of any fight. And she loved that the American-Korean woman began to realize that her words were really starting to lose all power.

With her left hand, the Golden Dragon sent a jab to her opponent's face. And after a moment, she snorted in displeasure as her fist slammed into the former champion's defense. Yet it was not a tragedy, she could use it to deliver a second punch. Immediately, the young woman threw her right hand forward in an attempt to shake her rival's head.

But her punch did not find its target. Alison used some very unusual tactics. She didn't just dodge, she took a step forward, disrupting Astrid's space and making any attempt to strike useless. Typically, this tactic was used against those who used kicks, Astrid used it more than once in sparring with Charlotte. But now it was quite effective against the fists of the Golden Dragon.

Plus, Alison didn't just get close to her. Along with this, the former champion went into a clinch with the Norwegian woman. Their voluminous breasts pressed into each other, and a moment later, Alison pressed her head against Astrid's. After so many submission holds, the American-Korean woman needed a breather, it was obvious and clinching was the perfect way to do it. It seems she was not as dumb as it seems at first glance.

"Pffff..." Astrid puffed.

Clinch was perhaps her least favorite position. In boxing it was considered bad form, but in MMA it was something that the audience outright hated. This slowed down the pace a lot. If it was a boxing match, then she would have to spend a lot of effort in order to push away the annoying brunette and create space for the blow. But this is not a boxing match, is it?

Astrid tried to move her right hand in order to grab the back of her rival's head, and then try to tilt her down at least a little. If she succeeded, then she would try to use a weapon that she could not use in boxing. The Norwegian woman was about to lift her right leg in order to send a knee strike to Alison's belly. In this position, it might not have been as effective as possible, but she was going to do it a few more times to soften the former champion's guts.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum