Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuyra, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Mart-Kos, skip-stop, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Looking for Return Matches.

Tue May 04, 2021 3:27 pm by Hedgehawk

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for anyone interested to help me get back into the swing of things and get or two going on the site.

Mostly I am looking for something from my character Trinity. Given her style I am looking for something on the more hardcore side, a cage match, no DQ, or even a streetfight. Given her build and her personality I don't mind her going up against males with a similar personality.

I am also up for possibly looking at setting a match up for Momoka. Though not sure if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Just an update

Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:37 pm by Deus001

Hey folks just a quick public service announcement

So I'm now back at work proper now. So expect my posting to be somewhat erratic now, as we get into May I'll likely get more hours from the fam and eventually I'll be working full time for them by the end of the year. At that point I'll be able to come up with more of a posting routine, but as it stands if my post rate gets more iffy as we go into the year that's why but I'll still be doing stuff dw Smile

Comments: 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILLCARRION!

Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:29 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Happiest of Birthdays to our beloved Bird of Murder, Killcarrion.

He deserves it, this dude has worked IMMENSELY hard during his time as a mod to try and bring lots of cool ppvs, matches, stories, and such to the site and works tirelessly to try and help out as much as possible.

He's a legit good dude, and one of my absolute best friends.

Love ya buddy!

Alison Seong vs Astrid Arvidsson (Clash in Mud) 4af03c10

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 13

Alison Seong vs Astrid Arvidsson (Clash in Mud)

Go down

Alison Seong vs Astrid Arvidsson (Clash in Mud) Empty Alison Seong vs Astrid Arvidsson (Clash in Mud)

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:22 pm

Match Type: Mud Wrestling
Victory Conditions: Pinfall or Submission inside the mud pit

Alison was not too pleased with everything that had transpired over the week, not only she had to deal with the enraging blonde but it was to be inside of a pit of mud! She couldn't even blame her sleaze of a manager, her situation being a result of a taunt that was unexpectedly taken and forced her into accepting due to her own pride. She couldn't believe this, anger welled in every part of her barely clad body as she made her way out on to the stage. Her usual flair was not present as the lights never changed from illuminating the arena and ensuring that everyone could see her beautiful figure as she walked onto the stage. Her disgusted eyes on the mud pit that replaced the ring, sunken into the floor with four wooden posts with loosely tied ropes attached to them to 'keep the action in'.

Spoiler:
Alison Seong vs Astrid Arvidsson (Clash in Mud) TjSBlsJ

Clad in her white bikini, a canvas that was surely to be tarnished by the mud, Alison seething anger could easily be seen as she began to march her way down the ramp, ignoring the crowd wild cheers. Although they were finally giving the reaction that she wanted, it was all for the wrong reasons. She wanted the fans to respect the fact that she was Former Champion who had ripped the World Title away from then Champion Cecilia Northman, not because she was showing off her body like some model! She got closer to the mud pit as her disdain only grew, standing at the ropes as she looked in at the goop. Another frustrated groan left her mouth as she kicked off her sandals and stepped through the ropes, stepping into the cold mud as she slushed her way towards the middle of the ring.

Her foul gaze turned back towards the entrance, her arms crossed underneath her breasts as she waited for the Golden Dragon!
OmegaVan0
OmegaVan0

Back to top Go down

Alison Seong vs Astrid Arvidsson (Clash in Mud) Empty Re: Alison Seong vs Astrid Arvidsson (Clash in Mud)

Post by skip-stop Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:27 pm

"Do you like it?" Astrid asked, turning to her manager.

Victoria looked up at her ward. In fact, she has long appreciated the bikini of the Norwegian woman, but her upbringing did not allow her to brazenly stare at this almost undisguised sexy body. Therefore, when she heard the question, Victoria pretended as if she had just looked at the blonde for the first time.

"You look great," she said with a slight nod, "are you ready?"
"This is not my first match in a substance," Astrid shrugged, "and this is not my first match with a former champion, huh, so it will be okay."

The manager raised her left eyebrow slightly. She had no doubts about Astrid's strength, skills and determination, but still something bothered her. She was aware that Alison was far from the most honest person. She warned the blonde to be careful, but she wasn't sure if the Norwegian woman took it seriously enough. Astrid noticed the concern in the eyes of the Englishwoman and smiled softly, she knew that Victoria always took care of all her wards.

"Hey, I'm a big girl, remember?" Astrid said, hitting her shoulder. "So now I'll go and kick her ass."

This calmed the manager a little and she nodded. Time. Astrid smiled again and left the locker room. The woman walked down the long corridor, remembering what had led her to this very moment. On the one hand, it was exactly the same match as everyone that came before. She was always ready to enter the ring with any worthy opponent. However, this time it was the pride of the Golden Dragon that was under attack. If there was anything she didn’t like, it’s talking behind her back. And Alison went overboard when she decided to say nasty things, thinking that Astrid would do nothing about it.

She stopped in front of the curtains. Her rival's music was playing right now. Astrid took a deep breath. It was pointless to deny, this day was more important than many previous ones. Alison is a former champion only, but such matches always have a career-less impact. The Golden Dragon has not lost a single match and her popularity among the audience has increased exponentially. And today she was determined to prove that she was able to fight at the level of a world champion.

"To the last drop of sweat!" she told herself, striking her left palm with her right fist.

Attire:

Alison Seong vs Astrid Arvidsson (Clash in Mud) S35vst10

Entrance Music:

Her dynamic music began and Astrid walked out from the curtains. She smiled at the applause from the audience and raised her hands above her head, clasping her palms like a crown. The Golden Dragon began to descend the ramp, slightly shaking her hips, which caused additional noise in the hall. Of course, they appreciated her for her skills and success in the ring, but apart from that, Astrid was proud of her body and saw no reason to hide it. She slowed down several times in order to give five to the most active fans, but soon she found herself in front of the fight place.

Mud pit. Well, it was not like the version of the ring that was during the match with Daisuke. And it certainly didn't look like that platform during the match with Natasha. But it was even better, because Astrid always loved to try new things. And fighting in the mud was a very exciting idea, especially considering that she was determined to trample Alison's face in the mud.

The Golden Dragon threw off her sandals and entered the pit, plunging her feet into the mud. Oh, an unusual feeling. Now she finally deigned to look at the brunette who was already waiting for her. The Golden Dragon chuckled slightly and headed to the center of the ring. Leave a free space between them? Pffff. Not this time. Astrid was determined to get close to the former champion, pressing her voluminous breasts into Alison's. With her hands on her hips, she would have grinned again, this time right in the face of her rival.

"I hope you're ready to lick mud off my ass at the end of the match, because that's what I'm going to make you do today, huh!" she said tilting her head forward to lightly poke Alison's forehead with her own forehead.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum