Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 3 Bots

Jackster, skip-stop, Teenwrestler, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Misaki Toyoda

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
Team Spirit

Kawaii Champion
Koori Shimizu
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
???

#1 contender
Astrid Arvidsson
vs.
Alexia Jackson

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Saskia Schleswig-Holsten

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
Amber Addison
vs.
Karen Aoki-Justice

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Time to fight and ...... think

Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:56 pm by Lederface!

Well, it's about time I did this again, with my Roster starting to take shape, it doesn't hurt to start getting my characters to have their fights, and that's why I'm here, to look for fights for different characters.

Airi:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21415-airi-meiyo-the-dishonored#561782
I am looking for a fight with her ... Of any kind, she is not in one of my priorities for now.

Amelia:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21533-amelia-winterson-the-majestic-reine
With her I'm looking for a "Humiliation" Match type …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for a match

Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:01 am by Void Effect

Due to boredom, I had once again, here to ask for a match with my characters, we can discuss about the outcome and character on Discord

Comments: 0

Delays

Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:14 am by Underdog21

I just want to pipe in and apologize for all of the delays in my posting. I've been going through a lot right now, emotionally, psychologically and in some cases physically. I'm going to try posting again when I can get my head in the right place. In the meantime I just ask everyone to please bear with me.

Comments: 2

Clover Rose vs Kaiser Fond!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Clover Rose vs Kaiser Fond! - Page 2 Empty Re: Clover Rose vs Kaiser Fond!

Post by Jstruggs716 Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:42 am

Like many people would do in her current position Clover started panicking when Kai's big thick strong arm wrapped around her neck, squeezing her throat tightly with a rear naked chokehold and preventing her from breathing. She started flailing her hands around as she felt lack of oxygen in her lungs and desperate to get out of this hold so she could breathe again! But that desperately would soon stop when Clover's tiny hands lands on Kai's arm, getting a feel of it, then the brunette muscle fetish started kicking back in. As feeling thick and muscles behind this bicep was getting Clover all and bothered, making her focuses more on getting her kicks and less on the match and the fact she was getting choked out!

As she was starting to feel the effect of the lack of oxygen. Seeing black spots in her vision, her arms went limp, and drool sliding down her chin onto Kai's bicep Clover was about passed out. And just when the darkness was about to fully engulfed her vision and pass out Kai suddenly let go the brunette free from the hold, causing her to fall to the mat where she grunted when she hit the canvas, then started coughing and gaging and trying to recover her breathing. But she wasn't able to recover quick enough as Kai kicks her over to her stomach, causing her to let out a small groan.

"Oh no...!" Clover said in fear as Kai grabs Clover's arms while laced Clover's legs with hers. Clover knew what Kai was planning, wanting to trap the brunette in a ceilings hold. It was painful and effective hold, and the only real way to get out of it is by brute strength, which Clover lacks and Kai doesn't it. So it's reasonable to understand why Clover was in complete fear as Kai is about to do apply it since she knew she's fucked.

Last edited by Jstruggs716 on Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:30 pm

Clover was even less then Kai had expected...and considering she wasn’t expecting very much, that was a very sad assessment. The brunette was almost beaten by the very first move in the match, and as highly as Kai thought of herself, she had the distinct impression that such a thing had happened to dear Clover a few times over all ready. The girl hadn’t even tried to fight back, which just made Kai think this whole thing was some weird promotion and an overall waste of her time. It was too bad, really. Kai was taking her frustration out on Clover, and the poor fool was probably enjoying it. The company was getting the match it wanted, Clover was getting her engine revved up...it seemed like the only one who was missing out was Kai.

Guess I’m getting paid…

Clover was too far gone to resist Kai lacing her up for the coming ceiling hold. She heard the little girl mutter something under her breath, something that sounded like an objection, but clearly Kai didn’t care. She easily snagged Clover’s arms, and without very much effort at all, hoisted the girl up into the air in the painful submission. A few cameras flashed around the arena, fans and journalists working for the company doubtlessly taking pictures of Clover’s pained expression as she was left hung out to dry in front of the entire world.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:40 pm

"Aaahhhh!" Clover lets out a loud and painful cry as she's hoisted into the air by her opponent with a ceiling hold! Forcing Clover to look up at the bright lights of the arena and flashes from phones that people were taking pictures of the poor brunette while her arms and legs were forcibly stretched out painfully like they were being pulled apart from her body! "Aaaahhh!" Clover continues to lets out another deafening cry of pain. This prompted the ref to come over and asks "Clover, do you give up?"

Giving up, it's something Clover was very familiar with as she would often tap or pass out that lead to her defeat in her all matches. So in a painful and inescapable hold many expected her to give up and no one would blame her since most would also have been given up as well at this point. And Clover was opening her mouth many were still expected her to utter "Yes!" and the match would been finish...But..."Noooo!" Clover yelled out to answer the ref, surprising the crowd a lot! But it really wouldn't be if you know how much and badly that Clover wanted her first win, to not be a complete utter embarrassment to her mother's legacy, and just overall to be at least good wrestler. So she wasn't going to give up today and was determined to not lose again today either! As she begun to try and pull her arms from Kai's powerful grip in order to escape her hold!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum