Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 3 Bots

Chaos, Edmund, fadetoblack

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Debut Match

Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:34 am by Rymiscuius

Hello.
I might have time for a thread or two.

Got one character so far, she’s pretty snazzy.
PM if interested but discord will likely be easier

Rymiscuius#7782

Comments: 0

Match Wanted

Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:51 pm by KillerV

Looking for female opponents against my Killer King or Nathan Ballwin.

Prefer my males win the match.

Can discuss via DM or Discord KillerV#5130 for more details.

Thank you.

Comments: 0

Brittany (Major Beats) Lewis gets squashed.

Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:15 am by Lotuswarrior

Its been a long time and I thought I'd see how things are going. So I figured I'd help someone out with putting someone over. Looking for a heavyweight or some heel to show off what they can do to another person. Got a big match coming up and want to highlight certain traits/skills with your wrestler then I'd help you with those.

I don't expect the match to be long, but not a complete squash match. Kinda want Brittany to piss off her opponent by dancing around the ring and avoiding being hit, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

The Crimson Legacy vs. Lock and Key - Smiling Faces

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Crimson Legacy vs. Lock and Key - Smiling Faces - Page 5 Empty Re: The Crimson Legacy vs. Lock and Key - Smiling Faces

Post by acuyra Thu May 27, 2021 8:53 pm

Key chewed her lip as she clamped down on Makie’s throat, shivering as the woman struggled in her grip, really enjoying the moment. This was an opportunity she rarely got to indulge in, a little chokeplay. Lock wasn’t into it, flaked out the one time they’d tried, and finding women who’d let her give it a try were a rarity.

There was something about it, the way the body acted when it was deprived of oxygen like this. The panic. The fear. The struggling. The dimming of the eyes. She could’ve had fun like this all day, just squeezing and letting her breathe and repeating the process.

Unfortunately, she didn’t have the time for that now. Rules and all.

She did have longer than most would’ve, though, as Kyo insistence finally prodded the referee into action, making her start the count up after an exasperated sigh. Each count had a longer pause than the last, giving more and more time, until…

”And your done.” Key finally let Makie collapse and raised her arms up high, stretching high. With satisfied calm, she moved over to the corner and slapped hands with Lock, who leisurely slid in through the ropes to take her place.

Back to top Go down

The Crimson Legacy vs. Lock and Key - Smiling Faces - Page 5 Empty Re: The Crimson Legacy vs. Lock and Key - Smiling Faces

Post by Underdog21 Thu May 27, 2021 11:24 pm

Makie was growing desperate, and it showed. Her booted feet dangled above the ring as she was held up by Key, the redhead showing monstrous strength as she choked her. Her arms pawed uselessly at the other girl, hands clawing and flailing at the other girl's face, though she couldn't find any good purchase. Her mind was swimming, overwhelmed with panic at her inability to breathe. Her right eye twitched as her vision began to grow hazy.

And then, mercifully, Key finally released her. Makie toppled down onto her front, clutching her throat as she hungrily sucked in air. Around her, the audience was chanting her name now, urging her up, but she barely had the energy to do little more than breathe, let alone stand...

FRICTION:
Emily Nelson, the Noble Fighter
Panther Risako, the Queen of Queens
Rainbow Mika, the Rainbow Warrior
Maria Tempesta, aka Loca Brujera

TENSION:
Makie Akamatsu, the rising star
Kyo Akamatsu, the Scion of the Ring
Laila Nazari, "the Bird of Prey"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5