Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 173 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Red vs Blue- Kimmy's revenge

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Red vs Blue- Kimmy's revenge  Empty Red vs Blue- Kimmy's revenge

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:50 pm

It was a busy day in the AFW gym, which was perfect for Trent Masters to begin his training. The Dominion had been progressing well but Trent also wanted to branch out a career into a single star too. After all, if he wanted to really be the grand leader of the most successful faction in Tension and/or whole of AFW, he would need to show some gold around his waist for it. Always looking to improve himself physically and mentally, the Masterpiece would not skip a day of his training. Clad in his usual Dominion attire, he was dawning his Dominion theme briefs with blue wrestling boots.

Spoiler:

He hadn't told about today's training session to either Derek or Jacob, he wanted to find some training alone to focus on himself rather than trying to help his brother or protégé. The Masterpiece would get in a good hour of wrestling training and cardio in, working up a good sweat to really get the blood pumping and adrenaline running. After finishing up his training, he figured he would hit the showers and head home to relax. He was certainly feeling hungry after today's workout. After getting a drink of water from the dispenser, he would return back to the co-shared Tension locker room.

"Ah, can't wait for a hot bath at home once I get done with a quick shower here" he said, stretching his arms and dropping his gym bag on the bench, thinking there was no one else in the locker room just yet.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Red vs Blue- Kimmy's revenge  Empty Re: Red vs Blue- Kimmy's revenge

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:38 pm

Kimmy Colton:

Moments ago, Kimmy had just finished up using the locker-room showers. She'd been doing some weight training with her big sister, but since Linda was so inhumanly strong, Kimmy was never able to go as long as the bulky woman even on her best days. It wasn't a problem, though. Kimmy actually liked training with her sister. Despite their interests being completely different growing up, the young woman was always impressed by her big sister's strength and determination. It actually made her feel self conscious in a way. Having avoided physical activities all the way till high school, the woman honestly regretted never taking the time to exercise/work out like Linda did.

Still, as she washed herself in the shower, Kimmy was proud of how far she'd come. Her body was no longer dainty like it had been back when she was just a pathetic school girl who only cared about her popularity. Now she was proud of her toned body, and she smiled at the thought of how much she appreciated having Linda as her sister. Turning off the water, Kimmy would start to dry herself off and put on her white bra and panties. Normally, she wouldn't bother covering up in a women's locker room. But this was a coed one, so guys might come in at any moment. The sisters used the coed rooms more often since the others were used more often. Linda herself wasn't too flustered with the idea. It was just a locker room with naked men and women. But since she knew Kimmy wasn't as confident with men seeing her naked, she always made sure to cover her up. Linda was big enough after all. She'd even use a towel to help. Kimmy knew how lucky she was to have such a great a sister, and every day she'd treasure the woman.

So, after wrapping a towel over herself, Kimmy would exit the shower and wait for her sister on a bench. That is, until she saw Trent right in front of her. The guy she lost to in a no rules match. Instantly, Kimmy's face darkened into a scowl as she glared at the Dominion's Leader. "Oh great...it's you..." she'd say in disgust. Arms folded over her chest, Kimmy was clearly pissed just to look at the guy. Her eyes looking off to the side as if to reject his presence as she continued to speak.

"Of course a pig like you would use a coed locker room. What? You don't get off enough from attacking pretty women? Well just jerk off somewhere else! My sister's coming back here soon and there's no way I'll let you near her!" the woman growled at Trent as she got in his face and even poked him in his chest. Kimmy may have lost to this bastard, but she wasn't going to act all scared around this fucker because of it. Especially not if he stayed around and saw them naked. The thought of it was driving Kimmy into a frenzy even if it was just an insult. "How about to get your ass outta here and use a men's locker room? Or better yet...go outside and use some muddy field. That's where you dirty piggies belong..." Kimmy said as she balled her fists and stared Trent right in his eyes.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:58 pm

While putting away some of his stuff in the locker, Trent could hear the shower running which meant there was at least one other person inside the locker room. He didn't really pay much attention to it and was busy sorting his own stuff out, taking some stuff out of his gym bag and putting it in the locker room while taking some stuff outside the locker and putting it in the gym bag.

After getting out a fresh towel, he would hang it over his shoulders and sit on the wooden bench, removing his boots first whilst he was about to get ready to hit the showers. However, that plan was soon going to change when a very familiar woman stepped out of the shower clad in a towel and freshly showered with her hair still damped.

That woman was none other than the loud mouth of Red Nation, Kimmy Colton. Trent immediately rolled his eyes and stood up on his feet, ignoring her until she decided to pick a verbal fight with him. "Listen, calm down. I have already taken care of business with you. This is the Dominion's locker room just as it yours, even though I hate to admit it." he said in disgust.

"I'm just going to use the showers, change and be on my way. Not like I want to be around a bunch of women like you. I've already proved I am better than you when I out-wrestled you in our match....so just get out of my face" Trent growled while the two were squaring off face to face in the locker room.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:58 pm

Hearing Trent say he already took care of their business was strike one for Kimmy. Just hearing him bring it up was making her blood boil. Strike two came shortly after, as Trent ran his mouth about out wrestling her, and proved he was better. But strike three would never come, because Kimmy slapped Trent's dumb face as soon as he told her to back off. She hit him hard too. And followed it up by shoving him away. Her hands pressing on his chest as she forced him backwards.

Furious from the arrogant man's words, the woman didn't give a damn about anything other than beating him senseless. "YOU DIDN'T PROVE SHIT!, YAH BASTARD" Kimmy snarled at Trent as she went berserk. Charging at him in utter rage, Kimmy didn't even notice as her towel started falling off her during the sudden altercation. She just wanted to make him hurt! Soon she was punching away at the man. Her fists flying at him like a woman possessed, Kimmy beat her fists into any part of him that she could. Soon she was even locking up with him. Trying to overpower him immediately after that short barrage she'd been delivering only moments ago. "Do you really think one fight makes you better than me?! That you have some authority over me! Get outta here with that cocky shit! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME, YOU ARROGANT PRICK!!!" Kimmy screamed at Trent as she dug her nails into his skin while she was in the middle of grappling with him without even meaning too. She was just so furious that her grip was far tighter than it normally was. Not that she would feel bad about cutting him up a little...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:11 pm

Trent had a rather long day, all he wanted was to get in a nice work-out, work up a good sweat, shower and then head on home for a nice post-work out dinner and maybe chill. The last thing he banked on was bumping into the crazy bitchweight known as Kimmy Colton. He felt as if he had proved to her and the Red Nation that he was too good to be facing Kimmy but the bitchweight had other ideas.

Wanting to keep things strictly verbal, the Masterpiece was going to do his best to avoid any physical altercation but clearly Kimmy was not the same page. She bumped into him, smacking his cheek and then getting up-close and personal with him with her shoving. That soon changed when she started to push him back and chase him, landing punches all over his body while he covered up. Trent groaned, going on the defensive and covering up before Kimmy's towel dropped and she lunged at him to grapple.

Trent growled in anger right infront of her face as the two were locked up in the grapple. The two stumbled around the locker room, bumping into stuff and making a mess. "Bitch" he hissed, refusing to back down from the challenge. "Urgh we've already done this. I've already proved I am better than you." Trent continued his rant while being grappled back into the locker.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:23 pm

Kimmy was seething as she attacked the man. Forcing him against the locker, she'd continue to overwhelm him with her fury. Hearing him continuing to undermine her...how they already did this...that he already proved he was better. Its all just made Kimmy madder and madder as she attacked him. Suddenly, the woman just swung her head forward and gave Trent a nasty head-butt into the metal lockers behind him. "JUST SHUT UP!" she snarled, furious with his big mouth.

Then Kimmy would lash out with her hands, and try to strangle Trent with them. Mercilessly choking the pretty boy with his back against the lockers, the furious woman did everything in her power to really hurt this bastard, as well as shutting Trent's mouth up for good. Meanwhile, Linda was finishing up her work out. But she ended up chatting with someone on her way out. Linda thought she looked familiar, but she couldn't quite remember. She was really nice, though. Saying all these nice compliments about her muscle and how hot she looked. Linda blushed hearing all that the woman had to say. In the end she'd give the stranger her number without even asking for her name. Then, the blonde/black haired woman slapped her on the ass and told her to have a good day. Linda was so flustered she could hardly stand still. She couldn't wait to tell Kimmy! They always had fun talking about their crushes...and Kimmy would be so excited to hear how a smoking hot lady came onto her big sis like that! Linda couldn't help but hurry back to the locker room as she practically walked with a skip in her step!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:54 pm

The leader of the Dominion was done with Kimmy. She was not worth his time at all considering how much she talked a big game but could not back it up against him in a one on one wrestling match. Trent would continue to rate her down which only seem to make the bitchweight even more angry than she was seeing him here in the first place.

Their grappling match was brought to a quick end up Trent attempted to shove her off and once again refuse to fight back against a woman whom he did not really thought was a threat to him in the wrestling ring. However, Kimmy would soon show her aggression to the Masterpiece by shoving her head onto his forehead to really hurt him and smack the back of his head against the locker.

"Urgh!" he cried out before being choked out. "Uuughh! *cough* Nrgh...." Trent would moan out, coughing and struggling to breathe. His hands reached out, trying to grab her hair or rake her eye, anything he could do to get the bithweight off of him.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:42 pm

Right as the two foes were beating each other senseless, an obviously upbeat Linda would walk in with a big smile as she looked for her younger sister. "Kimmy!!! You won't believe what just happened..." the buff woman began to say before she saw the woman attacking somebody. Instantly, Linda was running towards her sister and trying to get her off whoever she was assaulting. Wrapping her arms around her waist, the bulky babe would lift Kimmy right up into the air and carry her back a few steps.  

"Oh my god, Kim! You have to stop doing that!!!" the big sis yelled out, obviously being in this sort of situation before. Kimmy couldn't even respond, though. She was so pissed that she was still trying to attack Trent. In fact, she'd actually kick him once before he was completely out of her reach. Kimmy was so pissed that she actually swung her elbows back at whoever picked her up. This was her sister, though. Her BIG sister. And despite loving her lil' Kimmy more than anyone else, Linda was not going to be ok with getting his in the face. So right after that elbow connected, Linda swung Kimmy around and slammed her down on the floor. Dropping her sis down on her belly, Linda would pin Kimmy down with her hands pressing down on her elbows while mounting the woman's lower back.

"NO. HITTING." Linda would command her little sister in a voice that made her freeze in place under the bigger sister. "...S-sis? Ah...uh...I'm sorry..." Kimmy would stutter, realizing who she'd just hit. "It's ok. You good now?" the bulky woman asked, already forgiving that little outburst just now.

Kimmy would just nod, feeling insanely embarrassed that she hit her sister by mistake. Linda sighed, feeling relief that her sister was finally calm and under control. Then she'd look back to face whoever she was attacking...and realize who it was that she'd just saved. Seeing Trent made everything that just happened understandable. Knowing how hard Kimmy had taken her loss to this guy, she wasn't surprised to find her attacking him. "Hey...you should leave now..." Linda would say, trying to simply get Trent to leave as she just tried to force her way through this super awkward moment. Meanwhile, she was petting Kimmy's head with one hand, which was embarrassing the little sister, but also felt calming enough that she didn't complain about it. Then, with her other hand, she'd actually try to wave Trent away. "Shoo, Shoo...go run away please..." the bulky woman said, hoping to avoid any further yelling.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:41 pm

Both Kimmy and Trent were in an enraged trance. The Masterpiece did his best to try and fend off the bitchweight but she kept coming back, choking him out while fighting dirty. Pinned against the locker, it seemed Trent was surely going to be choked out by his bitter rival until her older sister came into the locker and interrupted their fight.

Pulling Kimmy away, Trent was finally allowed to breathe as he fell down to his knee and clutched his neck, coughing out while taking fresh breaths of air. Linda had Kimmy pinned to the floor and she managed to calm her down but Trent was not done here, if Kimmy wanted a fight he was going to give it to her. The Masterpiece would rise up to his feet, glaring at Kimmy who was restrained before turning his attention to Linda.

"Your sister here just picked a fight with me again and you know there's only one way to settle this. It may be after hours of the gym but I don't care. Linda, I want to wrestle your sister- one on one." he said, not taking his eyes off Kimmy for one second.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:20 pm

Linda was not happy with Trent. "THIS ISN'T RUNNING AWAY!" she thought to herself as he both stayed and challenged Kimmy to another match since she picked this fight. "Uh no...there's plenty of ways to settle this. Like getting some space between you both...and you're not helping..." Linda retorted, sounding a little mad as she spoke to Trent. Kimmy however wasn't afraid to fight him again. It took her a moment to speak, since she was still feeling bad for accidentally striking her big sis. However, she wasn't going to shy away from a chance for a rematch.

"Fine! I'll take you on anytime, anywhere! You name it, and I'll bring it, bitch!" Kimmy growled while still being pinned by her super strong sister. It didn't take long for Kimmy to feel Linda's gaze burning the back of her head, though. It was like the words, "You're even worse than him. Why are you making your big sister's job harder? I'm disappointed with you!" were literally radiating from behind her just from the look on Linda's face. "...I'm...sorry for hitting you, sis...can you let me up now? Please?" Kimmy said, sounding very timid and apologetic.

"...Big sis..." Linda said, correcting her little sister before becoming quiet again.

"I'm really sorry, will you let me go...big sis..." Kimmy said, sounding even more shy with a slight nod. Then, with a big sigh, the big woman stopped pressing down on her sister. However, she stayed on top of her as she remained straddled her lower back. "...Ok ok...big sis forgives you..." Linda said while reaching down and patting the younger woman's head.

"But I'm not just gonna let you two kill each other! If you two really need to fight fine...but I'm gonna referee it! And it won't be tonight, we just spent a few hours working out and you need to rest..." Linda said, as she explained how things were gonna go. Kimmy looked like she was gonna complain about some of it, but Linda just folded her arms in front of her chest, and the younger sister immediately stopped as she was silenced by her big sister's authority. "Give us a time Trent, and we'll be there to settle this mess between you two...just us three...no one else. If Jess finds out she'd bring a crowbar, and if Syd found out she'd do something weird like show up to fight naked...uuughhh..." Linda rambled as she let out her frustrations about this whole thing.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next