Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Caught In The Middle!

3 posters

Go down

Caught In The Middle! Empty Caught In The Middle!

Post by lilroyal Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:07 pm

"Sign here... and here... Congrats you two, Welcome to AFW!"

The Shogo twins looked at each other with excitement. They had just finished signing their contracts at the league's head office and had finally managed to secure their place in the world of wrestling. Years of training, blood, sweat, and tears had finally culminated into this point, where both sibling cold finally realize their potential as true fighters. They shook hands with their managers and others who attended the signing, before giving each other a hug and making their way out of the office and into the hallways. They stopped just outside the doors and gave each other a nice highfive. They were dressed in their standard wrestling attire, just to add a more symbolic take to their signing into the league.

Yuzuki:
Shinra:

"Man I'm so excited. When do you think I'm gonna get my first match? I'm hope it's something crazy, I wouldn't mind showing off in my debut" Shinra said excitedly to his sister.

"Just hold on bro. They probably won't place us in something extreme right off the bat, but we'll get there, don't worry. But I know what you mean, I just wanna kick ass already!" Yuzuki responded with equal enthusiasm, both were just so eager to kickstart their career.

"I say this calls for some celebration. Wanna go somewhere out to eat?" Shinra suggested.

"Sounds good to me." The two made their way out and into the hallway just outside of the room where they had just secured their future in pro wrestling. The corridor was a rather long one, filled with offices and rooms for various wrestlers, factions, teams and their managers. They continued rambling along about their future in the league, the endless possibilities that both were just bubbling with. After a few moments of walking, the neared the end of the corridor, and were ready to turn the corner and head towards the exit in search of a place to have their celebratory feast!

Back to top Go down

Caught In The Middle! Empty Re: Caught In The Middle!

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:06 pm

It was no secret that the Dominion were looking to expand their 'operations' within the AFW roster to recruit more people in their faction to further their quest to becoming the most dominant faction in AFW history. Things had been up and down for the boys in blue, with each having their own personal rivalries with singles wrestler but ultimately their arch rivals were always the faction known as the Red Nation who were in complete contrast to them. All Female and All Red. However, them being female wrestlers and preferring the colour red over blue was not the sole reason for the two groups to fight over but it was their initial encounter that lead to a fierce brawl over who the most Dominant faction would be.

Always on the scout, Trent Masters was eager to see what sort of talent he could recruit. Derek Young was (as the name suggested) young and despite his talent he wasn't enough for Trent and Jacob to stamp their authority on the rest of AFW and it appeared Trent needed more reinforcements. He had an eye on a few rookies but the Shogo twins seemed to catch his eye the most.

Clad in their Dominion attire colours and attire, the trio of men were tipped off that today Shinra and Yuzuki were due to sign their contracts and Trent was hopeful that he could get the twins on his side. It appeared that they were right on time too, watching the twins happily moving along their business with their fresh contracts just signed.

Spoiler:

"Well, well....many congratulations to the two of you. A very impressive achievement indeed." Trent Masters said, clapping while approaching the two twins. "The day is about to get better for you two because I would like to have a little word with you. An opportunity rather, one that I think you won't deny" he grinned, while accompanied by Derek Young and Jacob Masters to his left and right.

Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:30 pm

"HEY! WHERE'S SHOGO?!" a loud voice echoed through the halls followed by the sound of a door slamming. "I'M LOOKING FOR SHOGO! WHERE IS SHE?!" the voice shouted again, this time sounding closer, and once again followed by the loud thud of a door shutting. The woman looking for Shogo was none other than Jessica Tan. Co captain of the Red nation with a really short fuse. Tagging along were sister Linda and Kimmy Colton, who were acting as her muscle/restrainers. Of course, those roles were both being filled by larger, nicer Linda. While Kimmy would most likely be just as aggressive as Jessica. Soooo Linda would likely have to both fight off their enemies AND hold back her allies at the same time.

Jessica Tan:
Linda Colton:
Kimmy Colton:

What exactly was Red Nations purpose here, though? Well, a certain part-timing secretary of their's managed to overhear the DOMINION boys asking about a new tag team. A brother and sister duo. Now while Red Nation wasn't men friendly, since 99% of their members had male family / friends / employees...that meant they couldn't treat ALL men like scum. So depending on how this went, they'd probably just have Syd show Shogo's brother a fun time. And soon enough, Red Nation found their targets...and their enemies right behind them.

"HEEEEY!" Jessica shouted at the male group before stomping right over to them. With her cohorts following right behind, Jessica got right up in Trent's face, chest to chest as she stared up at him. Despite being the smallest woman in the group, Jess never let it slow her down. She didn't care if the bitches in her way were twice her size. Talk shit get hit. And Jessica really wanted to hit Trent Master's here, right on his stupid chin. So after a brief and silent stare down, the co captain opened her mouth.

"...DIBS!" she yelled, trying to stake her claim before Trent could try doing the same. Then, turning to the brother sister duo, Jessica began to act as if the three men weren't even here.

"Hey I'm Jessica. These punks are here to try recruiting you or some shit. But I'm not gonna let that happen, cause honestly you can do better." Jess began to explain as she stole Trent's thunder and began to insult the Dominion at the same time. "Now I'm not gonna say you have to join a group to be successful. Honestly you two look like a solid tag team. But if you're gonna join a group...pick a good one. Don't let these losers slow you down!" the short woman said as she pointed back at the Dominion as she called them losers. Meanwhile Linda and Kimmy were kinda shocked by this. Not because of how bold their co captain was being. It was the fact that Jessica wasn't just screaming at and threatening them.

"Wow...that was pretty good for a short fuse..." Kimmy said while patting her on the head.

"Holy cow, Jess! I thought you were just gonna start slugging people! I'm so proud of you!" Linda blurted out right out as she gave the woman a big hug and shook her around a little. She didn't lift Jess up in the air. But Jess was already getting really mad at how her own team mates were reacting to her actions.

"...I swear to god...do you bitches really think that little of me?" Jess snarled and fumed, but kept her outbursts to a minimum. Cause she knew if she got even a little bit out of control, she'd never calm herself back down.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down