by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Steaming Connections.

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Steaming Connections.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Steaming Connections.

Post by Ringropes98 Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:23 pm

Sierra growled and grunted as she pried on Mako’s legs with one hand while keeping her pinned to the saunas floor with the other. All the while the tattooed blonde refused to shut up and instead asked Sierra if they had a safe word for this encounter. A question that the Egyptian embarrassingly ignored along with the fact that the two women were sweatily pressed up against one another while wearing absolutely nothing of value clothing wise.

It was clear that the blonde wasn’t taking this all that seriously but that didn’t mean she wasn’t going to let Sierra go easily. Sierra found this out when she felt the blondes legs squeeze tighter around her waist and feel one of Mako’s hands wrap around her throat like the Egyptian did to her. What happened next quickly devolved into a stalemate as the two experienced fighters tried to out strength the other. Though the tone suddenly shifted when Mako slapped at Sierra’s breasts. “Iyaah!” Sierra suddenly cried, the action didn’t hurt all that much but in that small moment the grip on the blondes throat loosened slightly as she suddenly became slightly distracted.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:09 pm

Mako smirked as she heard Sierra yelp out loud from her slaps. With the woman distracted and flustered, her hold on the shark would waver slightly. That was all Mako needed, though, as she suddenly twisted to the side, trying to bring Sierra with her while still in the scissor hold. Their bodies becoming slippery due to the sweat and steam warming their skin. There wasn't enough for the shark to loose her prey, however. If successful, Mako would find herself laying on her side while keeping the foreign woman between her thighs. Which kept Sierra under control with her chest pressing down on the warm sauna floor and her ass facing upwards.

"Sooooo...you having fun yet?" Mako asked as she squeezed Sierra's midsection a little harder using her strong legs. Following it up by reaching back and smacking the woman's yummy rump. "Cause I'm really loving this!" the shark said out loud while boldly spanking the woman's ass a few more times to make it jiggle more with every swing of her wrist. The thwacks loudly echoing throughout the steamy sauna room making anyone outside of the sauna either blush or want to join in on the fun.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:21 pm

Things were getting more and more heated between the two women, and it wasn’t just the heat from the sauna. The sweat that accumulated between the two had made every move slippery and hard to keep ones balance. But while Sierra focused on that and trying to keep her foe pinned, Mako was treating this like the best time of her life as she sent a sudden and stinging slap to Sierra’s naked sensitive breasts.

The slap made the Egyptian freeze in her efforts as she let out an uncharacteristic squeak, the fact that her skin was dark was the only reason why her blush didn’t get any brighter. But when she froze to try and ignore the sudden feeling, her partner saw fit to take advantage and twist the two around. Suddenly suddenly found herself pressed against the sauna floor, her breasts mushrooming against the wooden surface. When mako asked if Sierra was having fun, the Egyptian couldn’t stop the indignant growl that left her lips.

”Grh! What the hell do you think-Ahh!” before she could finish her sentence, a smack clapped through the air making the Egyptian shout out. “H-HEY! St-stop that!” she shouted as mako rained stinging spanks onto her defenseless posterior. Her tanned rear starting to get a distinct red hand print as more connected.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:19 pm

Mako snickered as Sierra yelped out with every slap to her ass. The cheeks on her face blushing a slight red as the shark smacked her plump, tanned butt cheeks. Seeing the woman's assets jiggle was super hot for the champ. However, the heat was starting to be a problem. With all the steam, physical effort, and general horniness Mako was experiencing at once, the sleep deprived shark was starting to get light headed. Now as much as she wanted to keep playing around with Sierra, if she passed out while doing it...well the foreign woman might just make sure the champ never wakes up again.

"MMmmm...I don't know...I really like you between my legs~ Hehe~ " Mako said with one final, light spank. Still toying with Sierra even after deciding to stop, the woman probably wasn't making a good case for herself. If Sierra trusted her 100%...well then she'd be waaaay too gullible. "Well you seem pretty mad and all...Ok fine I'll let you go. Damnit I'm too fucking nice. Truce, though. So you better not try to clock me, kay?" the shark asked while rubbing Sierra's tush softly. Mako didn't mean to do that, actually. She was just so used to sexual relations that...well...this was just a reflex for her.

"Ok...I'm letting go now..." Mako announced before slowly unclamping her legs and backing away from the woman with a few scoots towards the seating. "Phew...thanks for the work out~" Mako said as she used her arm to wipe off the sweat on her forehead. Then, propping herself up on the bench, the shark would lay down flat on her back breathing pretty deep. "...Don't worry about me. You can cover up and relax...I'll be on my best behavior. And I won't take away your towel again. Promise." the shark said, as she tried to put Sierra at ease. "...You look really good without it by the way...your muscles are in amazing shape." Mako added, trying to at least convince Sierra to stay naked using flattery and the truth.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:45 pm

Sierra grit her teeth and tried to silence herself after the third slap to her ass from mako. Her embarrassing position made it hard for her to move and the steam from the sauna wasn’t helping either. The sweat and perspiration made her hands slip whenever she got a good grip on makos legs to pry, but she didn’t stop trying. Even as her tanned rear began to glow red from the continued spanks.

Then, for almost no reason, the blonde woman suddenly let the Egyptian go by opening her legs and freeing her. Sierra immediately rolled away a good distance from the blonde before turning back to face her, her body primed to launch right back at her. Sierra didn’t fully trust the tattooed woman’s word and to be honest she wanted a little payback for that embarrassing stunt she just pulled on her.

But Sierra herself wasn’t all that prepared for a fight either, she had come her to relax from earlier stresses and truly still wanted that. So with a wary eye on her recent opponent, Sierra backed away and sat in the bench opposite of the blonde. She decided to forgo the towel this time, mako already saw everything after all so there was no reason to cover it up. “Tch. Thanks I guess, I try to keep it like that. You mind telling me what the hell that was all about?
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:44 pm

Mako smiled as Sierra sat back down with her in the sauna. But she was much more happy about the fact that the woman didn't put her towel on. Mako head was already coming up with various lewd scenarios regardless of whether or not any of them could happen. Hearing Sierra's question caught her by surprise, though. Rolling onto her side as she propped her head up on one arm, Mako would look over at the woman with an eyebrow raised in confusion.

"What the hell about what?" she asked, completely oblivious about what Sierra was asking about. Even though she'd just had a naked tussle with the woman, Mako didn't think anything surprising happened. This was a pretty normal occurrence for her. Maybe if she had just a shred of modesty, then she'd know what the problem was. Instead she was a horny idiot who couldn't read a room to save her life. Not that she ever tried very hard.

"What? You never wrestled with a girl naked? Haha! As if..." Mako chuckled, acting as if this sort of thing actually did happen a lot. "Come on~ You don't need to be shy. We've all done it before. Hell I was wrestling girls naked all the time when I was just a school girl! And I'm not talking about sex. Hehe...all the girls in my gym class loved me..." Mako explained, still laughing as she lost her train of thought while remembering the past.

Of course even as she spoke, Mako could at least tell Sierra wasn't gonna warm up to her like this. Even in a sauna as hot as this, the foreigner was ice cold towards the overly playful shark. "You know...you seemed pretty tough when we were going at it...maybe if you want to...we could have ourselves a real fight~" she'd say, offering Sierra a chance to get some payback. "It'd be fun if we got to fight for real...You wanna?~" Mako asked, smiling as she stared confidently at the woman.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:53 pm

Sierra truthfully didn’t know if the tattooed woman in front of her truly couldn’t read the tension of the room, or if she just didn’t care. Now that she thought about it and from what she’s seen already, it’s probably a mix of both as said blonde casually laid down on her side. Her full body completely bare and making no attempt to hide it like the Egyptian did. Whether it spoke of her confidence or general aloofness was up in the air.

“No.” she replied to makos question, her cheeks heating up slightly as she remembered the last few moments. “Where I come from, someone who does that is more interested in something else rather than fighting. Plus those that were around I could count on one hand. Though it seems here that people like the are in quite the abundance.” she finished while giving mako another glare.

It seemed that this cold exchange would set the tone for the rest of the sauna experience between the two of them. That is until mako offered something that got the Egyptians attention. Perking up at the offer of a real fight Sierra sat up and narrowed her eyes. She listened to the blondes challenge and she had to say that she was interested, though that didn’t mean the tattooed woman was off the hook just yet.

“Now you have my attention. What do you have in mind? she asked and for the first time since meeting the girl, Sierra let a small smirk grow on her face. While it was embarrassing, the Egyptian had to admit that the blonde knew how to fight in that short while. Now she was interested to see how she would carry herself in a full blown battle between the two fighters.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:31 pm

"Hehe!~" Mako chuckled, happy to hear that she had Sierra's interest by suggesting a match. Getting up off her side, the champ would sit up with her legs crossed on the bench. Eyes focused on Sierra with big smile on her face, Mako would start to talk about the possibilities. "Well since I've already had a little too much fun at your expense...I won't push for some lewder ideas...How about we meet up for a spar sometime? Then I can see how good of a fighter you are." she explained rather vaguely. She wasn't too sure what the best match type would be since she'd just met this woman. So the shark figured it'd be best to give the foreign woman the honor of picking.

"We could me at a gym or wherever if you're up to it. And I'll even let you pick the rules! Sounds pretty good, right?" Mako asked, smiling as she moved a little closer to where Sierra was sitting. She would get too close like last time. For now she'd stay about feet away from her to respect her space. Then, still smiling happily, Mako would sit there as she waited for Sierra to give her an answer.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringropes98 Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:56 am

The Egyptians interest peaked, Mako went on to further explain her challenge. Sierra listened all the while her face was set in stone, not portraying any open emotion until she heard the full offer. Sierra had a sneaking suspicion about how truthful the blonde was being about keeping the lewd stuff out of the ring. If Sierra’s experience in the afw has told her anything, it’s that people like Mako will always find a way to sneak lewdness into things.

But mako kept talking and even saw fit to sweeten the pot by telling the Egyptian that she’ll be the one deciding the rules for their spar. “All right, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t interested. Tell me the when and where and I’ll be there. And I’ll decide the rules when we meet back up.” she finally said, accepting the tattooed woman’s challenge. She wouldn’t admit it but she was excited for this new spar that Mako had offered, from the way the two tussled earlier it was clear that she knew how to handle herself. Soon however there would be no steam to make things harder for the two of them. Especially with what Sierra had in mind for the rules.

Her piece said, Sierra tilted her head back and closed her eyes, allowing herself to finally enjoy the sauna she had been waiting for.
Ringropes98
Ringropes98

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:37 pm

Mako was stoked to hear Sierra accept her proposal. Leaving the where and when up to the shark, while she'd decide on the rules. Mako couldn't help but show her appreciation. Sadly, Sierra probably wasn't going to appreciate the way she would do so...and the woman couldn't even stop the shark since she closed her eyes completely to relax. Dropping her guard around Mako never ended well. But even if she punched her, the shark would rather get hit in the face for getting too intimate than always keeping her hands to herself. Violence was one of her biggest turn ons, after all.

So, without warning, Mako would happily give the foreign beauty a big hug. And follow it up by giving the exotic woman a smooch on her cheek. "HAHA! AWESOME! THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN!" she cheered while holding onto the naked woman in a tight embrace. Mako would then whisper into Sierra's ear the location, and telling the woman to meet up with her tomorrow night. "...I'll be looking forward to fighting ya...make sure to come up with a fun one~ Kay?" the shark whispered, excitement dripping from her voice as she spoke softly into Sierra's ear. With their naked bodies pressed together, the two ladies were getting sweat all over each other. Their warm skin sliding erotically as Mako continued to hug the woman tightly.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next